Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Nastiest Fic Ever ❯ The Nastiest Fic Ever ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Nastiest Fic Ever!
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto. (I don't own this pairing either)
_______________________________________________________________ _________
A/N: I have no idea what I'm writing. I don't want to write it and I'm only writing it because, I'm laughing my head off thinking about it.
__________________________________________________________ ______________
Shikamaru lay on his side with his head resting on the chest of his lover. He and his lover were sitting in their favorite spot staring at the clouds. He could feel the gentle, relaxed breathing of his lover that told him his lover had drifted off into a light sleep. He smirked quietly to himself as he raised his head and looked at his lovers face. Suddenly he could help but feel seductive, here he was with a secret that would make them both so happy and what was his lover doing? Sleeping that's what, well he wasn't going to stand for that.
 
 
He gently eased himself off of his lover's chest and slowly began licking his lover's neck urging him to wake up. His lover groaned in protested. Shikamaru smiled as he slowly worked his way up and stopped inches away from his lover's mouth. He heard another loud groan, telling him that his lover wanted what he was offering. Shikamaru slowly trailed his tongue back down his lover's neck.
 
 
Suddenly, Shikamaru hold himself pined to the ground on his back. “Your going to pay for teasing me Shika.” He heard his lover say. His lover shoved his lips on top of his hard, tasting and teasing his mouth. Shikamaru moaned against his lover's mouth begging for more. Shika felt his shirt being ripped off and thrown else where. He had to tell his lover before they got too far into it. He pulled his mouth away from his lover breathing hard. “Stop, stop a minute.” Shikamaru panted out. “I have to tell you something.”
 
 
“What is it?” His lover asked trying to hind their being annoyed.
 
 
“Remember the Justus you use last time?” Shikamaru asked trying to hide the blush on his face.
 
 
“Yeah, it's a family Jutsu. That's how I was born and my brother as well” Itachi said ready to continue.
 
 
“It worked” Shikamaru said his voice no louder than a whisper.
 
 
 
“You mean.....?” Itachi asked finally catching on.
 
 
“Yes” Shikamaru replied “I'm pregnant”
 
 
Itachi let out a yell of joy and then continued his previous quest of pleasure.
___________________________________________________________ _____________
A/N: Yes I know, I have the nastiest mind ever. I couldn't help myself, this prompt sounded so funny. But please review and tell me how much you hate it (or if your weird like me love it)
 
 
 
­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­__