Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The New Defense Against the Dark Arts Teacher at Hogwarts is.... Hinata Hyuuga!? ❯ Just A Drabble ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Would I be writing a fanfic if I owned Naruto or Harry Potter?
 
Author's note (SOMEWHAT IMPORTANT): This chapter is useless and really has no purpose. It's just kind of a drabble of what everyone is doing before Draco comes in for his detention. If you don't want to read it, you don't have too.
The New Defense Against the Dark Arts Teacher At Hogwarts Is…. Hinata Hyuuga!?
Chapter 3: Just A Drabble
 
Hinata was just sitting there. In her classroom. At her desk. With the lights off. It was quiet. Hinata liked the quiet atmosphere and wished it was always quiet. And dark. Hinata liked to sit in the dark, alone, with a quiet atmosphere so she could think. She thought about everything and nothing at the same time. She had never been aloud to sit down by herself in the dark to think. Her father had never aloud it, always wanting her to train.
 
There was one window in her classroom. It was big and there was a dark purple curtain draped over it. The curtain was almost always closed, so the rain and wind and snow wouldn't get in, but right now it was open. It was cool and slightly breezy outside, blowing her hair and touching her skin lightly. Her room back home didn't have any windows, in fear she would use it to escape.
 
There was a beautiful sunset; it was the only light in the room, but Hinata was fine with it because she had never seen a real sunset, except when she was on life-threatening missions. He father had always made her go to bed right after dinner, which they ate silently a little after five. When she saw the sunset her eyes got all teary, but all she could do was think about her problems.
 
~*~
 
Gaara was sitting there, teary eyed and thinking about his problems. He hated to cry, but had been doing it more and more often every since he had learned to show a little bit of emotion. He sighed as he looked out the window in his bedroom at the sun. It would be about an hour until the sun would set, but the sky was already turning purple and orange. The sunset reminded him of all the bad things that had ever happened to him, but he smiled threw his tears.
 
“Gaara, you want to come down and watch the movie with us?” his older sister asked from outside his door. He roughly wiped his tears away and gave the near-sunset one final glance before he went to the door of his bedroom and opened it, seeing his sister still there with a bowl of popcorn in her arms. He smiled slightly and they both walked down stairs to watch the movie.
 
~*~
 
Naruto was sitting on his couch with his head on the shoulder of his lover, watching a scary movie they hadn't ever seen before. During the scary parts his lover's grip would tighten around him and he would return the gesture. Naruto loved his lover more and more every day, but wasn't sure if the relationship was going anywhere. He looked up warily as his lover's grip loosened and whispered, “Do you love me?”
 
The older boy smiled. “How could I not?” Then he leaned down and Naruto's lover kissed him. A real kiss full of emotion. “Do you?” Worry was clear in his eyes, which was unusual since they were usually either cold or emotionless.
 
“What? How could you even question that? Of course I love you, Sasuke.” And again they were kissing happily.
 
~*~
 
Ino Yamanaka sat on the uncomfortable wooden stool behind the counter of her flower shop. “Closing time…” she said to herself as she got up and turned the sight on the door over. She left the building and locked the door on her way out. She walked a couple of blocks to her best friend's house. “You ready yet?” She called lightly, considering what time it was.
 
Her question was met by the door opening and her strawberry-topped best friend walking out. Locking the door behind her she said, “Yeah. So what did you say we were gonna do again?”
 
“Don't worry, Sakura, my mom said it was OK,” she lied easily.
 
Her friend sighed. “Why did I ever offer you this again?”
 
“Because you're going to be with Tsunade, and that means we won't see each other as much,” she said as they started to walk around the block to a small clinic a few minutes away.
 
Sakura sighed as they reached it and unlocked the door with her special key. They both walked down the hallways; their high-heels clicked against the hard floors the only audible sound. Sakura walked into one of the rooms and turned on the light with a flicker. Smirking, she said, “Right this way, ma'am.”
 
Ino smirked as well and laid down on the cold metal table. “Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just do it already.” She giggled. “Tomorrow I'll ask Shika-kun if they feel real.” She giggled some more.
 
Sakura smirked and set to work on her best friend's chest, making it twice as big in only a couple hours.
 
~*~
 
Shino and Kiba were at their sensei's house. Kiba was on the brink of yelling as he sat impatiently, waiting for his sensei to come and say what they were doing at her house at this time of day. Shino just sat there, playing with a bug he had found on his way there, stroking it's deformed head lovingly. When their sensei, Kurenai, stepped into the small living room, Kiba lost his voice and Shino dropped his bug. “Why, hello,” she said sedusively, walking closer to them. The first thing the two teenage boys' noticed was her clothing. It was… different than usual, per-say. Every time she took a step they could see her under wear slightly from under her red mini-skirt that looked more like a large, leather belt. Her hair was in a low ponytail and she was wearing a white leather top, no sleeves, V-necked, and a couple inches above her belly button. “Well, are you just gonna stand there or what?”
 
~*~
 
Iruka, Kakashi, and Genma were at a bar. Drinking a lot. Laughing. And about to faint. Genma finally passed out on the bar table and Kakashi dragged Iruka into a back room. “Can I—haha—help you?” Iruka asked as innocently as a drunken man could.
 
“Maybe.”
 
~*~
 
Hinata was just sitting there. In her classroom. At her desk. With the lights off. It was quiet. Hinata like the quiet, and took the time to think about everything and nothing. Ever since she had gotten there two days ago she had been wondering what everybody else she knew was doing. Now she was finally able to think about that. She wondered if Gaara had started to open up to anybody, being Suna's new Kazekage. She wondered what Naruto was doing, and if he had confessed his love for Sasuke yet. She wondered if Sakura had let Ino go threw with the boob-job. She wondered if her two teammates, Kiba and Shino, were becoming stronger, or just slacking off and grooming their dogs or playing with their bugs. She wondered if her sensei had stomped being a pervert, or if she had asked Asuma out on a date. And she wondered (for some reason) what teacher's do when they aren't teaching.
 
Before she got to contemplate any of these subjects, though, the door slammed open and the lights flickered on. She looked up and saw a certain bleach blonde, and wondered why she had accepted this job.