Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Past Returns ❯ Running ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Running.

Need to get away.

Now!

Run!

My kit… where…?

Don't know.

Away from here.

Away from them.

~*~flash~*~ sakura screamed as hands roamed her body ~*~flash~*~

No…

~*~flash~*~ the scent of burning flesh hair and cloth ~*~flash~*~

Please…

I don't want to remember…

~*~flash~*~ a hand grasped his stomach kedit screamed and fell her human form faded her fox form faded he couldn't feel her ~*~flash~*~

Mother! No!

Why?

Why me?

Why them?

~*~flash~*~ a blade to sasuke's perfect skin a blade used to cut used to --~*~flash~*~

NO!

Please no…

~*~flash~*~ used to kill! ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Naruto collapsed next to the running water, panting heavily. With tears streaming down his cheeks, he glanced at the water.

I could drown, he thought desperately. Anything… anything to get me away from those memories… anything to get rid of them

With a shuddering groan, Naruto was lost to the peaceful blackness of unconsciousness.

Nine: *attacks Angel* How could you do that to my kit?! My precious kit?!

Angel: *is in pain* Help me!

Kakashi: … Nah.

Naruto: Yeah - this is much more entertaining!

Angel: I hate you both! >< *uses magical author powers to take away Nine's demon powers and trap her in a box*

Nine: *sounding pretty rabid* KILL!!

Angel: *whimpers* Uh… Let's just leave her in there, shall we? ^^;;

Naruto: *creeps over to box and starts whispering to Nine on how she can get out*

Kakashi: *reading Icha Icha Paradise; distractedly* Yeah, yeah, whatever…

Angel: -_-;;;; I'm so loved… Anyway, I don't own Naruto. Till next time!

(Oh, and PS -- *glomps Kakashi* Thou shalt never have my Kakashi-koi, neesan! Nevah! *laughs manically*)