Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Sexy Squad ❯ Enter Hatori, Tink, and the Possibility of Getting Lost! ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or Peter Pan. If I did, would I be crazy enough to write this fic?
 
Author's note: This story is gonna go a little faster than my other ones. Oh, and its in first person.
 
The Sexy Squad
Chapter 1: Enter Hatori, Tink, and the Possibility of Getting Lost!
 
“Oh, come on, Hatori! It'll be fun!”
 
“For the last time, NO!”
 
“Please?”
 
“What about Peter and Hook and the Lost Boys?”
 
“Stop being such a worry wart! Peter tied Hook and the other pirates up, remember?”
 
“And what about when he finds out I'm gone?”
 
“We'll be gone and back before he even notices!”
 
“Your not gonna leave me alone until I agree, huh?”
 
“Yep!”
 
“Fine.”
 
“Yay!”
 
And that's how I got into this mess. I could of just stayed home and joined in on the celebration, but no. Tink just had to go exploring. Its times like these I wish Wendy were here to be sucked into these evil plots, but no, she wanted to grow up. After the whole Wendy incident Peter was heart broken. Yes, the Peter Pan was heart broken. After a while he was fine again, and that was what worried me. So one night I had followed him out of Never Land to seen why he was so happy all of a sudden. He flew to a house. I recognized the house from when he had talked about it so much. It was Wendy's house. Oh, and let me tell you, I did NOT like what I saw. Well, you get the rest from there.
 
So anyway, Tink sucked me into this evil plot to go down to the real world and- well, that's not really important right now. What is important is Peter is gonna kill me if I get caught. Then he'll say he doesn't believe in fairies and Tink will die with me.
 
~*~
 
Putting a black ribbon into my red-ish brown hair around the messy bun I had put in with a black hair tie, I looked at myself in the mirror. Me eyes were a green-ish and they had a certain childish twinkle to them that made them sparkle. I wore a green and white t-shirt with my favorite sports team on the front, and fishnet from my wrists to my elbows, along with baggy brown pants that were tight around my waist to keep due to a black belt that kept them up.
 
“You ready Tink?” I called to the fairy.
 
“Just a minute!” she called back.
 
A couple minutes later she zoomed out of the other room and stopped right in front of me. She turned in a stylish way and asked, “Well, how do I look?” She was dressed in a green dress that as very short and small and was ripped around the bottom to make it both smaller and more stylish. It had no sleeves and clung to her body tightly. She was also wearing green shoes with these pom-pom type things on them Her beautiful blonde hair was tied up in a neat bun, and her blue eyes sparkled in a childish way, much like my own. And her clear-ish wings sparkled as well, this time in pixy dust.
 
I smiled. “You look just fine.”
 
She smiled back. “Thanks.”
 
~*~
 
We had flown to a nice secluded area in the real world far away from London and Wendy.
 
“Um- Tink?”
 
“Yes, Hatori?”
 
“Have you ever been here before?”
 
“No. Why?”
 
“Either have I.”
 
“Oh…”
 
We're lost. Great goin' Tink. Now what do we do? It's the middle of the day so we can't go back to Never Land. We'd never be able to find the right stars.
 
“Well, look on the bright side. Peter has never been here either. He'd probably g to Wendy's place first.”
 
Just shut up Tink. I don't want to here about Wendy.
 
“I mean, that's really the only place he ever goes to in the real world.”
 
Yeah, but do you know what he does there?
 
“I wish I could have a friend like that.”
 
Gee, thanks. I feel so loved.
 
“Other than you, that is,” she added in as an after-thought.
 
I smiled politely. “Thanks.”
 
~*~
 
Sittin' on my fence post, chewin' on my bubble-gum, playin' with my yo-yo, do-op. Do-op. Then along came Hermie the Worm, and he was this big! So I said Hermie, baby, what happened? And he said--
 
“Hatori! Enough singing, OK?” Tink asked with an annoyed look on her face.
 
“OK…” I said absentmindedly.
 
~*~
 
Sittin' on my fence post, chewin' on my bubble-gum, playin' with my yo-yo, do-op. Do-op. Then along came Hermie the Worm, and he was this big! So I said Hermie, baby, what happened? And he said--
 
“Hatori!”
 
“Sorry.”
 
You have no clue how much fun it is to annoy Tink. If you ever get a chance, go ahead. She won't hurt ya…that much.