Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ To Forget the Unforgettable ❯ To Forget what cannot be Forgotten ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Nine-tailed Angel Projects:
To Forget the Unforgettable
 
She could feel it so clearly. So very clearly.
His left hand pinned her limp arm to the side, his weight straddled across her waist, unmoving, and refusing to let her move. Her other arm was broken, and blood crusted and flowed from the infinite wounds he had given her, refusing to be washed away by the torrential storm that pounded on them. What was it he wanted?
“To… forget…”
In his normally cold and emotionless voice, there was raw passion and fear. For her. A kunai trembled in the unsteady hand that held it pressed tightly to her throat. His obsidian eyes beheld her in dismay, and his face etched with hatred and horror.
“You must… I have to…”
But his hand refused to move and deliver the finishing blow.
“To move on… to forget… I… must… kill you…”
But he didn't want to. She could see it even as his voice cracked and tears met her skin in a warmer rainfall than that with which the vengeful sky so mercilessly beat them. But she didn't say anything. Any attempt to speak was stopped by the lump steadily growing in her throat. He wouldn't know. A stony façade was all he could tell of her.
“Why can't you say anything?! Yell at me for what I'm going to do! Attack me! Hate me! Something! Sakura!”
But his screams fell to ears that listened and would not hear. Beryl eyes stared up at him, blank, but not unforgiving.
“I… forgive you.”
And in horror, his hand answered the last wish he wanted to be given.