Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Too Sweet ❯ Too Sweet ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I have no rights to Naruto. If I did, the Henge no Jutsu would be put to much more creative uses.
Too Sweet
Kyuubi Tenshi
Despite the current situation, Sakura maintained a perfectly innocent look. Perfectly clueless. The perfect angel. Curse her; his face was burning! And badly, at that. She smiled at him cutely from her position on the floor in front of her dresser.
“Ah! Gomen nasai, I know I'm late for practice! But that last mission was such a killer, and I woke up late after helping out at the hospital…!”
And her rant when on and on. She was quite happily clueless about what had him blushing so badly; did she even notice he was blushing? But nonetheless, she was impeccably innocent, and he couldn't seem to find the heart to fault her for it.
She was just so dad gum CUTE…
And very, very topless.
Only her bindings covered her chest, which had been becoming quite ample in the last few years. The minute he'd spotted her, the room's temperature went up a dozen degrees; by now, it felt like a sauna. She blink innocently and stood up on tip-toe, pressing her cheek to his forehead, giving him a- ahem- very nice view.
“Sasuke-kun, you're hot.” The thermometer's end was going to burst out at any minute now. Sure, she'd said something like that before, but not in this situation…! “Do you have a fever? I'm sure I have some medicine for it around here somewhere…”
“Sakura…”
“Nani?” she poked her head out the bathroom door, an oblivious smile on her face. The blush was baaack… He turned away from her quickly, trying to get a reign on the vermilion color blossoming across his face. She shrugged, and he could hear her begin to dig in her cabinets again. “I know I had that preventative cold medicine in here somewhere…”
“Sakura-” his voice still broke, but he managed to reign it in again- “I'm not sick, it's just that…”
“Nani?” she asked again sweetly, coming to stand in front of him with a wide-eyed, curious look. He looked down at her slightly, and before he could even think, the blush was there again, and he nearly stuttered.
“Umm… Sakura… I think you forgot something.”