Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Unity: Book I- Freshman Year ❯ Baby Sister ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter Four: Baby Sister
 
Few weeks later flowing into October Naruto stood outside the Shiomira-Namasake doorstep waiting for Yami. He spoke with her on the computer yesterday. She said that some of the scratches and bruises Itachi gave Sagome would be there longer than a week. The Uzumaki knew those marks made within her wrist would last at least ten days at the least. Each time Sagome and Itachi fought the blows, pains, and scratches left behind grew more brutal and more fatal to the point where the scars could be seen clearly when they were completely healed.
 
Naruto looked up when he heard the door close and saw Yami wearing onyx cargo pants with chains hanging down the right side and a crimson, long sleeved, surplice top that revealed her stomach. One her face he spotted the only source of makeup placed upon her features: crimson eyes shadow and her hair was let down. It was the first time Yami has ever had such an appearance since her break up from the Uchiha.
 
The Namasake tossed the Uzumaki a Full Throttle, “Good morning Naruto”
Naruto smiled and wrapped his arm around Yami as they walked, “Good morning Beautiful”
Yami laughed at the comment, “You're in a good mood”
“I'm always in a good mood and that comment was not meant to be laughed at,” he quickly switched subjects, “So is Sanni going to school today?”
Yami nodded, “You know how she is; she's a miracle healer. Half of the scars have already cleared up”
Naruto smiled, “Yep that's Sanni,” the two walked out of the gate and headed towards Kamikaze corner, “So Ms. Captain, are you ready for the basketball game?”
“Oh shit, that game is coming up isn't it?”
Naruto opened the energy drink, “Yes it is and we are going to kick some serious ass!”
Yami looked at her friendly counterpart, “How can you have so much energy? What are you, the Energizer Bunny?”
“Yeah, I'm the guy that dresses up in the pink rabbit suit and I beat the drum; I'm pretty good aren't I?”
 
Yami laughed at the small joke made. Since her breakup from Sasuke Naruto was always by her side trying to help her cope with the issue and to get over it. When she thought about all the times Naruto was there through the breakup she always described it as a mixture of compassionate understanding and tough love. He would tell her that Sasuke was just an incompetent bastard but at the same time he would tell her that she needed to stop crying over something so ridiculous because Sasuke only lusted for her. The one line that made her switch her attitude about the whole breakup was, `You can't shed tears for a deadly sin'; once Naruto said that everything became clear in her eyes.
 
Once her attitude changed the two have been inseperable. Through thick and thin they've done what they could for each other for they each had no parents and they each had responsibilities. Naruto had a younger brother named Namuro who was three when their parents died. Now he was seven and Naruto has him home schooled rather than sending him to elementary school. Unlike Naruto, Namuro has asthma and gets sick very often for reasons unknown so the school allows the older Uzumaki to leave when he needs to in order to check up on his brother since Naruto never placed his trust in unfamiliar baby-sitters.
 
Yami and Sagome have a six year old sister named Neuchi and when she was conceived their parents died only a week later. They also keep Neuchi home schooled believing that she would learn a bit more about life and certain subjects through them rather than a flimsy workbook in elementary school.Neuchi is prone to catch fevers or obtain hypothermia from time to time leaving her sick for about over two weeks so Yami and Sagome usually alternate their jobs to take care of their younger sibling.
 
The two freshmans reached the oddly large corner and saw a very familiar face. She had pale skin, long, glossy, onyx hair, onyx eyes, and was wearing a tight red tank top, a black mini skirt, and a black tie. They knew she went to Amethyst but what was special about her was that she was the only Amethyst native that Soulstice even favored; they knew her as Uchiha Chishio.
 
“Hey Chishio!” Yami ran up and hugged the younger one
Chishio smiled at the older one, “Hey Yami, hi Naruto!”
Naruto smiled at the female Uchiha, “Hey Chishio, how are you today?”
“Well I'm fine but I should be asking how YOU two are?” Chisho watched as the Uzumaki wrapped his arm around Yami and she smirked, “Are you two dating?”
Yami blushed, “No we're not dating”
Naruto smirked,” But if you really want us to,” the Uzumaki kissed the Namasake on the cheek making her laugh a little
Chisho giggled at the sight, “You two would make a cute couple; so ready for the basketball game?”
“I bet you got your lips all set for it”
Chisho blushed a little and punched Naruto in his arm, “Shut up Naruto”
“Ow, Yami she hit me,” Naruto rubbed his arm, “Kiss me so it'll feel better”
Yami laughed but kissed the blonde on the cheek, “There, do you feel better?”
Naruto beamed, “Yes honey”
Chisho laughed and then switched subjects, “How is Sanni feeling Yami?”
Yami sighed, “Well she claims she's fine and I believe her; half the scars already cleared. I should be asking how your brother is doing; I bet he's pissed”
“He is, everyone proclaims that Sanni won that fight,” Chishio shuddered when she thouhgt back, “His reaction was anything but pleasant”
“I would imagine”
 
Before Chishio could respond she felt hands cover her eyes and a wide smile came on her face. Yami smiled as she saw Kai and Naruto decided to ruin it.
 
“Hi Kai!”
Kai sighed and moved his hands, “Why must you do that?”
Naruto chuckled, “Its fun that's why”
Chishio turned around and kissed the Itami, “I missed you”
Kai smiled, “I bet you did,” he looked over at his classmates, “Are you two dating?”
Yami produced a blush much darker than the last, “No”
Naruto decided to play with the joke, “Of course we are; don't hide our love Yami!” he picked the Namasake up bridal style and kissed her on the cheek
Kai laughed at the sight, “You two need to date”
“Or at least pretend,” Chishio commented, “It would be funny to see what some Amethyst would think if they saw you two together”
Yami laughed, “That would be funny; gives us something to laugh about”
The Uzumaki nodded and placed the Namasake down, “It sure would now we're going to keep lookout for that prick of a brother you live with Chishio knowing that you get up way earlier than he does”
Kai watched as the duo departed into the corner store and he kissed his girlfriend once more, “So our four year anniversary is coming up”
Chishio smiled at the thought, “Yes it is and I want to know what you're getting me”
“I can't tell you; that'll ruin the surprise”
“Can't you give me a hint?” the Uchiha whined
Kai stroked her hair, “No, no hints for you”
“Ah boo”
 
Kai and Chishio began dating in sixth grade; it was the very first time that all three Uchihas attended the same school at the same time. In the beginning Chishio was in an all-girls elementary school and Sasuke and Itachi were in a public elementary school. During the time in middle school the Uchiha brothers were very protective over their younger sister. They always had to know who she was friends with, where she sat at lunch, where she went when she retrieved a pass from the teacher; she was being watched and followed every second.
 
Kai did have a thing for the younger Uchiha but so did many other guys though they gave up on getting her; every tactic they performed was found out by the Uchiha brothers and the guys would get pounded into the pavement for it. When Kai wanted something he usually got it and he never allowed anything to stop him until he reached his goal. So he decided it was time to outsmart the brothers and retrieve what he wanted: their younger sister.
 
His first trick was that he left a freshly picked red rose in her desk every day in their first class; they had every period together except for sixth. When he saw that Sasuke and Itachi never caught on to the roses Kai progressed on to leaving love notes in Chishio locker. After a while he told her to meet him outside near the lone staircase that no one ever used and the rest is history.
 
They each agreed to keep the relationship secret because neither one of them felt like dealing with Sasuke and Itachi. Chishio didn't want to have them patroling her every second and Kai didn't feel like fighting them; he did it enough already. At first they thought this would be a difficult task to pull off but they've made out in the Uchiha household over seven times under their noses.
 
The one thing Kai loved about Chishio is her personality; she is a very sweet girl but she is very blunt when it comes to insulting someone she doesn't like. She's highly respectful and is very insolent towards certain people. She's very reliable but she can be the most rebellious girl you ever met; she was sweet and sexy in his eyes. It was something he was interested in and Chishio had it.
 
Yami and Naruto walked out of the corner store and Naruto pointed west, “Duck butt is heading this way”
“Damn,” Chishio mumbled
Kai kissed her on the cheek, “It's alright,” Kai stood beside Yami as they saw Sasuke coming with Sakura latched to his arm and Sai walking next to him
Sasuke glared at Kai and Naruto and pulled Chishio near him, “Messing with my sister”
“Fuck off bastard; she just asked me something,” Kai responded
Yami watched Sakura wipe her bottom lip and she looked at Sasuke, “I'm thinking you two had a nice “chat” this morning”
Sakura gave a smirk, “It was a lovely “chat” if you must know”
“A lovely one indeed,” Sasuke added
Naruto wrapped his arm around Yami's waist, “Don't be surprised when you see Herpes two in your mouth Sakura or Hepetitas B; hell, maybe both”
Sai looked at the placement of Naruto's arm and looked at the two Soulstice natives, “Are you two…dating?”
Yami smiled a little, “Maybe”
Naruto smirked and kissed Yami's neck, “Maybe not; you be the judge”
 
The small action struck cords in Sasuke and Sakura and Kai could sense it which placed euphroia in him. The three Soulstice freshmans walked east heading towards their school. The four Amethyst freshmans walked west towards their school with Sasuke and Sai following behind Chishio and Sakura.
 
Sai looked at Sasuke, “Do you think they're dating?”
“They're acting”
“I don't know Sasuke; ever since you and Yami broke up he's been around her every single moment”
Sasuke looked at him, “Are you serious?”
Sai took out his cell phone and went to his photo album, “Dead; see”
Sasuke looked at the pictures and could feel his anger rising, “No it has to be a joke”
Sai shrugged, “Whatever you say”