Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Unnamed Story - Fallen Leaves ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Shuffling sounds then moans. Sound of headboard hit against the wall can be heard between moans and groans. Ragged breathing then mewls filled the room. The pale body moving gracefully above the tanned one. Raven hair tickled the tanned skins, both slicked with sweats.
“Mmmmh…” he moaned softly, hands clutched around the pale neck as he writhed in pleasure given by the raven above him.
“Ha-harder, Sas…”
“Ahnn…”
“Naru…̶ 1; the raven groaned as he thrusting harder into the blond. The blond body arched, back curved as his face twisted in pure ecstasy. Pale hands gripped the tanned hip harder, as he droved harder and faster into the blond beneath him. Heat pooled in the pit of their stomach threatened to burst.
Blue eyes gazed into the black orbs with lust, passion, and love twirled in them. A soft smile that graced the flushed face enchanted the raven.
“AH!!”
“Na-Naru…” the raven moaned softly as he droved harder than before into the blond. Body bend as he pulled the blond closer then attacked the blond’s slightly swollen lips hungrily. Oh, how he loved the man beneath him so much.
“Sas…AH!!”
“I’m close…” the raven murmured into tanned neck, teeth grazing slightly. The blond moaned at the sensation evoked by the raven on his neck.
“Sas…Sas…AH!!”
“Naru…Nnnh g!!” The raven movement turned jerky as he nearing the edge of pure bliss. The blond beneath him trashed and writhed, face flushed as fist curled and tightened around the sheet, seeking leverage. Lips crashed against each other as they kissed hungrily, bodies never ceased to move. And…
*RINGGGG* *RINGGG*
“Ah…Nnnhg…S-Sas…” the blond moaned again as the raven thrusting into him. The raven just grunted.
“Sas…” the blond growled lowly as his body arched even closer toward the raven, almost molded into one.
“What?” the raven grumbled lowly, neither his movement ceasing nor flatter. The blond grunted.
“Pick the damn phone up.” He moaned lowly into the raven ears and bit his lower lip as the raven thrust particularly hard into him.
“What?” the raven asked as he nipped the blond jaw then went down to suck his neck that already covered in love bites mark.
“AHH!!”
“What is it, Naru?” the raven panted as he now played with the blond erect nipples, nipping it softly. Naruto body arched as he shut his eyes tightly, wave of pleasure surged through his body.
“Pi-pick the damn…Ah!–phone up!”
“Nnnhg…What?”
“PICK THE DAMN PHONE UP, BASTARD!” Naruto yelled loudly as Sasuke hit his prostate dead on, making him almost went over the edge. The raven sighed in annoyance but still moved in and out of the blond. He reached toward the night stand and Naruto buried his face into the crook of the raven neck as the motion caused him a jolt of another pleasure.
“Hello?” the raven answered, still panting.
“Fa-Father?”
“Ahnn…Uh…Naru… Don’t clench too hard…”
“Fa-father…wha-what are you doing?”
“Fucking your mom. Ah! So wha-what is it that make you ca–Ah! –lled?”
“Wha-what!! Father!! Don’t answering the phone when you’re engaged in such activity!!” Sasuke chuckled lightly. He casted a glance downs at the blond that now trying to impaled him self deeper onto the raven.
“Your mother makes me. Now hurry the hell up, your mother is so impatient.” The raven urged. He thrusted into the blond hard making the blond moaned loudly.
“Mo-mother…”
“Kyusuke…” the raven growled lowly into the phone. He felt his climax was close and so did with the blond if the blond clamped on him tightly was any indication.
“I w-won’t be back for to-tonight…I’m – “
“Okay.” And the raven hangs up. He threw the phone onto the bed, not caring whether it landed correctly or not. He fastens his pace and thrust harder into the blond.
“AH! Sas…uhnn…”
“Na-Naru…Uh!”
**
“What they said?” Ryu asked as soon as Kyusuke closed his phone. The raven glanced at him, face flushed. The blond frowned.
“What’s wrong?” he asked. The raven shook his head as his face turned redder. The blond narrowed his eyes and the raven winced slightly. He hung his head low as he mumbling his answer to the raven.
“What?”
“….”
“What? I can’t hear that.”
“….”
“Kyusuke…” a growl and the raven face flushed again instantly.
“They were having….when I called.” The raven murmured.
“They were what?”
“Having….” The raven said again, his face flushed more, like a boiled crab. The blond frowned. He can’t catch the last word.
“Say again?”
“They were having sex when I’m called!!” the raven shouted with flushed face. The blond’s eyes bulged out.
“THEY WHAT??”
**