Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Way of the Super Pervert ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer : Know it isn’t mine so Don’t care!

The more I watched him, the more mesmerized I became. He had both traits of his ‘father’ and the trait of his mother. I, Jiraiya, adopted him just right after Arashi made me swear in blood that I would take care of his son. While making sure that I teach him the heritages of his families.

I, Jiraiya, super pervert Konoha. Arashi, 4th Hokage of Konoha. Miyuki, uhh… I didn’t know anything about this young girl, other then the fact that she was the last of her clan and a very powerful Kunoichi. She wielded unbelievable abilities. One always have known that she would not back down from a fight. She was scary and no one that has ever cross her path has ever survived. Funny thing, Naruto grew up completely different from the both of them.

“Hey pops, you there? HELLO!?” My son yelled at me.

“Huh!? What is it Naruto?” I looked at him smiled. He look just like his real father and yet he also looked so much like me. The make up on his face, just like I did, but his hair belonged to his father. His eyes belongs to his mother and father, supposedly. His birthmark whiskers are still on his cheek but I doubt anyone knows about the origin about it. His clothing also came from me, but his skill, that what really matters. His skill comes from all three of us.

Unlimited Charka supply, due to the fox and Arashi, a vast knowledge due to books and his mother, a high tolerance for pain, thanks to me, strategic mind I would say. He has enough battle experience due to the fact that he travels with me, he gets enough running due to the fact that he runs from women all the time, he gets enough food due to the fact that he can eat almost every ramen stands out and he can bankrupt any casino because of his luck! He has enough money to make Gatou look poor, and yet he doesn’t know the meaning of loneliness. Which is what’s perfect.

I can almost see it, Naruto growing up in pain and sadness because of the hatred of the village when the found out that the fox ever really died. Sealed up into the boy, just like a prison. People believing that he is the reincarnation of the fox that killed so many people, destroying families, dreams and broken promises. Yes, that life would definitely suck for him.

“Could cha help me draw this picture? I cant get her boobs in the correct form. It’s like limply.”

Oh, did I forget to mention that my son is a super pervert in training? I mean just look at him. He wrote a very powerful book, called Icha Icha Paradise. His first book made the top ten of world sales. But I never figured out how he is able to get such ideas as these.

“Here Naruto, this is what you do.” I showed him by drawing it, rather then explaining. My son has a knack for learning from books. He was never a visual boy, since I’m speaking with experience. I can show the boy the same Jutsus hand seals over and over for a thousand times and he will never learn it. But once he read it from a book or scroll, he can learn the Jutsus just like that! So I started writing Icha Icha death for him. A book purely made up of violence and action, teaching him the hand seals of the Jutsus he can learn.

Anyways more about Naruto, one day by the age of six, Naruto started doing what I do, peeking on women and some how came up with idea of Icha Icha Paradise. Oh my god, that’s it! That’s where he gets his ideas from, the bath house! I guess pretty much after that moment, I quickly had to teach him about the birds and the bees because of what the women were doing. Drawing them in those positions, are extremely hard, but Naruto got it with ease. He can still learn to draw better, but he’ll learn.

Well, all I can say, at least my son isn’t gay! There are times I wish he was through. That boy has gotten much more action then I have even if he is twelve years old. His mysterious front, charming good looks, and voice has attracted all sorts of women. From age of fifteen, to the age of twenty. What a playboy, but I wonder, how well he fare his skills in the village of the leaf.

“Alright Naruto, it is time to move. This break has been long enough. It is time to head back to the village of the leaf.”

“Yes father, how many more days until we reach the gates?” He asks me as he continue to draw in his book.

“At the pace we’re traveling, it should take us about four days, but if we max out our speed, we could get there with in a few hours.”

“I see.” he said as he put his book into his pouch. “Then I’ll race ya, you get there before me, I’ll give you volume four of Paradise, but if I win, you give me ramen!”

“Prepare to give up that third book!” I tell him before I leave him in my dust.

(Insert Break)

“Where were you pops? I been here for the past twenty minutes now.” Naruto says as he leans against one of the trees.”

“What? How? I mean? I was ahead of you!”

“Oh, that… I summon Shenlong. Got here like that!” But the villagers didn’t act too kindly on that act.” Naruto said as he pointed a thumb at twenty of the KO’d guards.

Oh boy, who ever is in charge isn’t going to like this situation.

“You owe me ramen.” He said as he walked towards the gate.

“Fine, just get us inside, unnoticed and into the Hokage’s building and I will release this book with new Jutsus for you to learn.”

“You promise?”

“Yes, but you have five minutes to get us both in there, or it’s nothing. No ramen, no jutsus, and no home.”

“Your on, three minutes, that’s all I need. Three!” He said as he extended three fingers at me.

“Time is of the essence Naruto. Hurry up.”

(Insert Break)

“Oye sensei, how you been?”

“Jiraiya-kun, is that you? You look great!”

“Thank you, Sensei, I would like you to meet Naruto-kun. My son.” Naruto who walked out from behind Jiraiya.

“SON! How in the world did that happen?”

“I adopted him.”

“I see, does he know who his real family was?”

“Yea, he does. Naruto, would you like to talk about it?”

“Yes, I do pops. My father is the one and only Arashi. Fourth Hokage of Konoha, and I plan on following in his foot steps. By becoming a Hokage, one better then everyone of them. I will become better, smarter, faster, then everyone!” Naruto said with stars in his eyes.

“WHAT!” sensei screams!

“Hokage-sama! What is wrong, is there an intruder?” Screamed one of the guards.

“Nothing is wrong, please leave!” The Hokage said with a deadly voice!

They did so, shutting the door as the left.

“Jiraiya, explain! I want a full explanation!”

“So sorry, sensei, but as my promise to Arashi, I cannot go back on my word! Maybe in due time, Naruto-kun here will be able to explain since he has heard this story many times before!”

“Then Naruto explain!”

“No” Naruto said simply.

“WHAT!? You dare disrespect the Hokage!” He yells at the boy.

“You have not earned my respect, so I don’t have to do a damn thing you say!”

“Naruto, you are just asking for a fight.” I simply tell the boy.

“No, he is just implying one. To gain my respect, you must earn it! No one will receive it just like that!”

“I’m sorry sensei, but Naruto seems to take after the traits of his mother. She was always protective person.”

“I understand, and I believe that I know just who you might be talking about. I apologize Naruto-kun.” The Hokage said with a small light bow.

Naruto did the same. “I apologize for being rude.”

“See no harm done.” I quickly said to break the mood. “Anyways, sensei, I need to get Naruto to school. But I do warn you, he’s much more intelligent then he seems. Traveling on the road and reading every scroll in every village we have passed, has taught Naruto countless Jutsus, and I would be careful also because he has the skills to invent new Jutsus on the spot. Ones that take less hand seals and charka.”

“Really now, may I ask for a demonstration?” the Hokage asks as he took a puff from his pipe.

“Why certainly.” Naruto grinned. “Harem No Jutsu!”

I just sighed. I did have a small amount of blood coming out of my nose but that’s about it. I experience this Jutsus enough. While the hokage fainted completely.

It took about five minutes for sensei to wake up completely. “I had this beautiful dream that I was surrounded by beautiful women. Ugh…” we just looked at him weirdly.

“That wasn’t a dream was it?”

“Nope!”

“Naruto-kun, you are extremely dangerous!”

“Yea, I know. So when do I get to go to school and learn absolutely nothing?”

“Right now, just take this paper.” the Hokage said as he quickly scribbled down some stuff. “And give it to the teacher there.”

“alright. Now then, mind telling me where this school is located?” Naruto asked.

“You’re a ninja boy, figure it out for your self, and after school, we’ll celebrate your first day.” I tell him.

“ok, remember you owe me a few things.” Naruto reminded me.

“Don’t worry, while your away, I am going to go publish this book. And no peeking at girls while your there! Understand!?” I warned him, but he isn’t going to do it, he’s like me.

“Yea yea” he said as he waved me off and jumped out from the window.

“You know Jiraiya, he is extremely like you in everyway!” Sensei tells me.

“That and just a bit more!”

(Insert break)

(Switching to Naruto’s POV)

Hmm, let’s see now. Room 504, sensei Iruka. I see, sounds boring already.

I walked up to the door that was suppose to be the correct room. I had the urge to make the sudden extremely grand entrance but I didn’t want anyone to think I was completely psycho. So a regular entrance. I walked in with a deadly look on my face. Just to scare people.

“Yes, may I help you?”

“Name’s Uzumaki Naruto. New student. No needed for more information. Signed in by the hokage. Anything else?”

“Uhh, no take any seat you want!”

I think I scared the teacher, along with the people of the class room. Niceness!

I looked around the class room. There was no where I wanted to sit besides the top. Best way to look at the girl’s body, even if they were, ‘undeveloped.’

“Naruto, please have a seat so that I can continue my discussion about charka.” Iruka told me.

“What!? They are this old and they don’t know anything about charka yet!? That’s it I’m leaving!”

“Oh why don’t you teach us something about charka then. Mr. Know it all!” A boy with dog the said from the top row.

“Fine, so what you want me to do? I do anything you ask me.”

“If charka is possible to use, walk up these walls and stand on top of the ceiling!” He asks me.

“HA! That’s basic work little boy! Kage Bunshin!” And pops in twenty of my Kage Bunshins stand on the ceiling, twenty on the black board, twenty on the left and right walls. “This to your liking?”

“Ahh speechless I see. Anyway, I can just leave? I mean there are ramen to be eaten and money to be won.”

“No, you are still a student here, and until you pass the exam, you cannot leave”

RINNNNNNGGGGG!!!!

“Oh guess that was the bell, guess I can leave now.” I said as I simply walked out the door.

But just as I reached the door, a black hard boy came up to me and turned me around by the shoulder.

“FIGHT ME!” he screams.

“So sorry, I do not waste my time with weak idiots!” I said as I dispelled all my Bunshins. Creating a lot of smoke letting me get out much quicker.

End chapter one

This is my reamped version of Jiraiya raised fic. Taking one of Ya’ll used plot and making it as an Original of my own! Now as you go, tell me what you would like to see, and I’m not into that yaoi crap so don’t even think of asking me for a gay pairing. Another thing, Naruto owns all characters!

I’m working on chapter two but the way I write, I may take a while. Just let me know how you people think of this one.
Converting /tmp/phpaQtKMq to /dev/stdout