Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ We Were Shinobi ❯ We Were Shinobi ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Disclaimer - Naruto belongs to and was created by Kishimoto, all rights reserved. I'm only borrowing them.
-We Were Shinobi-
Their eyes met. The room was smoky, the smell of cigarettes and alcohol staining the air around them. It was lust at first sight, on this drunken, rainy Satuday night. The brunette left, the masked one following a few steps behind. There was no need to be inconspicuous... none who saw them would remember it, come morning.
The door to the apartment was unlocked, then slammed shut again as the taller silver haired man pushed the brunette against the wall. Hands roamed over clothed bodies, looking for buttons and zippers that would free the heated skin beneath. Lips met, as the mask worn by the silver haired Jounin was discarded. Tongues and teeth clashed, drawing blood from swollen lips, fighting for dominance.
As he took control, Kakashi lead the way into the bedroom, knowing his way around perfectly without looking. It was not a new situation, being in this neat, homely apartment that was not his. He pushed the smaller Chuunin onto the bed. Their vests hit the floor, followed by the shirts they wore underneath. Sweaty hands met heated skin, roaming over broad chests and muscular abdomens. Lust rose to new heights.
Iruka moaned as Kakashi roughly ran his fingers down his side, leaving the small Chuunin with red scratch marks. A pair of pants, then a second, soon found the floor that held the rest of the articles of clothing. Hands grasped harded, heated flesh. Pulling and rubbing.
Mouthes moved to necks, chests, and lower. Bringing them both closer. Closer to that place. You know the one. After sucking on his fingers, Kakashi quickly lowered them to Iruka's entrance. He shoved two in. Not roughly, but not gently either. Iruka bit down on Kakashi's shoulder. It didn't bother either of them. They could take the pain. They were Shinobi.
Not much preparation was needed; soon Kakashi was thrusting into the other male, hard and fast, just as they both knew the other wanted. They wouldn't last long, not this night. Too much alcohol, to much tension. Too much lust.
"K-Kakashi! S-Stop!" Iruka managed to gasp out words instead of the incoherent moaning he had been throwing around before. Kakashi, with obviously strained control, forced himself to stop, mid-thrust. He looked down questioningly at his sometimes-lover. "Do you love me?" Iruka questioned, as he looked the other in the mismatched eyes.
Kakashi's eyes flickered to the side for a moment, before sliding back to the heated amber eyes of his partner. "No," he answered, his voice laced with almost unnoticable hesitation.
Iruka, being the observant Chuunin that he is, of course, caught this. He smiled up at the beautifully scarred man. "Good."
Before continuing, Kakashi shot out, "Does it matter?"
"No."
"Good."
He thrust in, hard, sending the brown lover to that beautiful white place where there is nothing but pleasure. Iruka let himself go. He understood what wasn't said.
After one more hard push, Kakashi followed his lover. He, too, understood. He knew how to look underneath the underneath.
They both knew. They were Shinobi. They always knew.
-Fin-
Well? This is the first thing I have posted here. And a oneshot none-the-less! Unless you guys want it longer...?Now tell me, does anyone get the underneath? I want to know if anyone understood my story...
And, yes, the name was a play off We Were Soldiers.
I might not post much of my own work here. I will do requests though.Tell me what you think.