Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Welcome Back! ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Naruto awoke to Yuki squirming under his arm, which had her trapped against him. At first he didn’t want to wake up until she suddenly went still. He pulled back to look at her face and got a shock as a sudden swell of chakra burst out and almost choked him. He vaguely recognized this chakra signal.

A voice that was so light it was almost impossible to hear. “Hello Naruto-kun.” He looked at Yuki, only to see Yuko in her place. The demon grinned and showed off her fangs. “Long time no see Naru!” Naruto shook his head and let Kyuubi know she was here. Suddenly Naruto’s eyes went red and he looked at Yuko happily. He embraced her and kissed her passionately. “You’re back!” Yuko giggled and playfully tried to push him back. “Yeah, I’m back! Down boy!” Kyuubi grinned and kissed the mark on her neck. “I thought you were sealed.” Yuko gave him an evil grin. “Hmph, there’s no seal that can hold me, besides we both switch control of the body every now and then. Yuki gave me control for the next ten minutes.” Kyuubi smirked and suddenly his eyes sparked. He licked his lips and pinned Yuko with a deep stare. “You’re in heat.” It wasn’t a question, it was a statement. Yuko nodded and looked at him, suddenly shy.

Kyuubi quirked an eyebrow at her sudden shyness and used his clawed hand to tilt her face up to his. “What’s wrong?” Yuki blushed and looked at him. “Nothing’s wrong, just decided to give Yuki a gift, of sorts.” Kyuubi sensed something off and narrowed his eyes at her. “What do you mean, of sorts?” Yuko blushed harder and clenched her eyes shut. “Instead of her monthly bleeding, I made it so that she lactates instead.” Kyuubi blinked twice then a large grin steeled across his face. “Lactates does she?” Yuko looked up at him. “She doesn’t exactly know it yet though.” Kyuubi shook his head at her. “She’s gonna go off on you, you do know that right?” Yuko grinned and winked at Kyuubi her time almost up on control of the body. “Not if she can’t reach me.” With that she disappeared back into Yuki’s body and went silent. Kyuubi grinned and receded into Naruto’s body.

Ten minutes later…

“Uhn.” Yuki muttered and slowly awoke. She looked around the room and noticed she was somewhere foreign. Before she started to panic a flood of memories of the night before hit her. She blushed and started to wonder what woke her. Suddenly she felt something shift around her waist and chest and looked down. Her eyes widened as she saw Naruto wrapping his arms around her waist and he had somehow already cut her shirt from her. His face began to nuzzle her breasts. Yuki frowned as she felt her breasts straining. She then noticed that they seemed to have jumped three sizes up from her 38D.

She felt her body flush in pleasure and almost moaned when Naruto looked up at her. “Good morning.” He then sucked a nipple into his mouth. Yuki’s eyes shot open wide as her eyes darkened to a bloody crimson. Se moaned as he suckled her breast like a new born. “Ahn, N-Naruto!” Naruto gave a large suck and Yuki felt something being pulled from her breast when he did. He pulled back and Yuki could see a trail of a white milky substance drip from the corner of his lips. She blushed as she thought about what happened. ‘I’m lactating! I’m not pregnant! Wait a minute, Yuko!’ Silence greeted her and just as she was about to try again, Naruto gave another great suck, drawing more milk from her.

Her head flung back, her hair flying with the motion. 'Oh, fuck!' She looked down at him and spoke slightly shuddery. "K-Kyuubi, what do you know?" Naruto looked up at her as his eyes went crimson. "I know nothing, let me sleep." He spoke in a deep velvety voice. His eyes went back to blue and he blinked before diving at her breasts, taking it into his mouth like it was ambrosia. "Naruto, what're you doing?" She moaned, fighting not to start fingering her self, she was getting soaking wet while he suckled on her. Naruto smiled and continued to suck the milk from her, his eyes closed in contentment.

Yuki lifted a hand to the back of his head and held him to her, the other hand trailing down her stomach to her patch of soaking curls. Her hand was three inches from her dripping slit when a hand jerked hers away. She cried out in frustration and started rolling and bucking her hips against Naruto, desperatly trying to find her release. Naruto groaned and looked at her face as she bucked against him, getting more hot and needy by the second. He growled and nipped her nipple, making her gasp sharply. He made sure he had her attention as he switched to her other breast.

Yuki moaned as he suckled from a new breast, her pussy clenching tightly now. She finally broke his grip on her hand and plunged four fingers into her rippling and dripping entrance. She cried out in esctasy as she pumped the fingers in and out of her hot channel. Naruto's nose twitched and he continued to suck as he smelt her powerfully strong arousal. He groaned into her breast as he felt his erection swell to painful proportions. He looked up at her and almost came then and there. Her eyes were shut tight in pleasure, her soft lips were parted slightly as she panted like a bitch in heat, moaning throatily as she pumped faster and faster, reaching for release. Naruto growled and pulled her fingers from her dripping pussy and pulled them up to his mouth, then started slurping her juices with his tongue.

Yuki angrily opened her eyes and felt her slit give a harsh throb, her swollen clit almost painful to her. She whimpered in need as she tilted her hips up so that she was rubbing her wet entrance against his lower stomach, feeling his muscles rubbing against her and her clit. She moaned and started bucking against him, desperate for release now. Naruto grabbed her hips and swiftly plunged his throbbing length into her heated tunnel. They both cried out in unison as he became seated fully inside her.

"Naruto!" Yuki cried out as she began to grind and buck against him, begging him to move. He flipped them over so that she was laying on top of him, his mouth still attached to her swollen breast. He pulled away from her nipple, a thin string of saliva connecting them. He looked up at her and groaned. "Yuki, you look beautiful." Yuki moaned and looked down at him, her eyes slightly unfocused from pleasure. "Naruto, I'm so wet I'm surprised we haven't drowned yet. I'm hot and horny, and I need to cum!" She slammed down onto him, her tight slit enveloping him fully. She gripped his shoulders tightly as she started riding him roughly, bucking and rolling her hips and as she went up and down.

Naruto gave a loud snarl as his control snapped and he gripped her hips then started to slam into her roughly. Yuki cried out as he roughly pumped in and out of her. "Fuck! Ahn!" Naruto latched onto her nipple and started to suck the milk from her, causing her to gasp loudly. "Ah! Naru....faster...fuck me faster you sonuvabitch!" Naruto smirked around her nipple and began to put Kyuubi's immense speed to use. Soon he was thrusting in and out of her with lightening-like speed. Yuki could only moan and gasp as she felt herself soaring even closer to the edge.

Naruto finished drinking her milk and finally parted from her breast. He began grunting, feeling his length being swallowed by her blazing heat. Suddenly he felt his chakra pulse and rush down to where they were connected. Naruto felt the base of his length swell and expand as he pumped into her. He stopped thrusting into her suddenly, causing Yuki to let out a frighteningly accurate snarl. "Fuck, fucking dammit! Naruto, please, if you love me, please let me cum!" Naruto smirked and used one hand to grab her right hand and pull it down to where his base was. Her eyes widened in shock as she felt the base of his length, now swollen to about the size of a person's fist.

She looked at Naruto, her clouded eyes intense with love, lust, and longing. She leaned forward and kissed him deeply, her tongue sweeping along his lips, tasting him. He opened his mouth and pushed his tongue against hers. They wrestled tongues for only a few seconds when she pulled back, her pale skin flused a dark rose. She looked at him with a lust so strong he almost came right there. "Naruto, shove it in me, now! I don't care how big it is, fuck me!"

Naruto's eyes widened at her. His shock melted into manly pride that he was the only one who make her loose control like this. He sealed their lips together once again and thrusted into her completely, his knot pushing past the swollen lips of her sex and lodging into the opening of her vagina. She cried out and started rocking her hips against him, her juices drippng down his thick length. He hissed and caught her lips in another kiss. They kissed ravenously, no longer just tasting. Now they bit, nipped, and sucked each other's lips and tongue as they thrusted against each other. Naruto growled and held her hips still. Before she could snarl, he reached down and gave her clit a sharp tug.

With a scream she was sent soaring over the edge and into an orgasm so intense, it was almost painful. Naruto growled and sucked his mark as he emptied his seed deep into her womb. "Ngh!" Yuki panted and moaned as orgasmic aftershocks shook her frame. Naruto smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist while burrying his head in her chest. She grinned tiredly and felt his knot tug at her opening. She looked down at him and nudged his head with her chin. "What the hell is up with you?" She said to the head of shaggy blonde hair below her. Naruto looked up, his usual foxy grin in place. "Just enjoying the view." Yuki shook her head and tried to lift her hips, the knot tugging on her again, refusing to let her get up.

Naruto smirked and swiveled so that he sat on the edge of the bed, his legs thrown over the egde with Yuki on his lap, them still connected. She smiled at him. "If this is my wake up call, I'm sleeping here more often." Naruto smiled at that and gave her thighs a nudge. She wrapped them around his waist and gave a small moan as it pushed him a little deeper into her. "Where are we going?" She asked him as he stood up. He grinned at her. "We're going to the kitchen, I'm hungry." Yuki quirked an eyebrow at him. "We're going to eat while you're burried balls deep inside of my cunt?" He nodded and gave a little thrust into her, causing her to moan. "I knew there was a reason I loved you." She said as they got to the kitchen.

She looked around and saw a spoon. She looked at Naruto. "We could always shove the end of the spoon into me and see if we can wedge you out." Naruto looked at her with thinly veiled amusement. "I knew there was a reason I loved you. You're the other crazy half of me." Yuki nodded happily and rested her head against his shoulder. "Nmm, smell good." Naruto shook his head and kissed her throat as he made his way to the cabinets. He opened the door and pulled out two cups of ramen, beef and chicken.

Ten minutes later he was sitting in a chair, Yuki still lodged onto him, eating his ramen. Yuki looked at him and opened her mouth. He handed her a cup of chicken ramen and a pair of chopsticks. "Eat up." Yuki rolled her eyes and stols a bite of his beef. He pouted and kissed her deeply. She put her cup and chopsticks on the table hehind her and wrapped her arms around his neck as she kissed him back. He swept his tongue through her mouth and grinned as he pulled back. "Nm, beef flavored." He licked his lips and smirked at her. Yuki stuck her tongue out, only for it to become trapped between his chopsticks. "Don't stick it out unless you plan to use it, Yu-ki." He smiled as she tried in vain to curse him out. "Leh go omy cung, Nauto!" He released her tongue and grinned as she sent him a glare. "Buttmunch." He smacked her butt in repremand, causing her to squeak and jump. "Eep!"

He chuckled lowly and put his ramen down next to hers, then gripped her hips tightly. She looked at him cautiously. He slowly lifted her from his lap, his knot having receded completely now. He set her on the counter next to her ramen. She picked up her food and revenously dug in, causing him to laugh. "They say I eat like a wild animal!" She sent him a glare over the rim of her cup, causing him to snort into his beek ramen and stuff his mouth full enough not to laugh.

Two hours later.....

Yuki and Naruto were done eating and dressed, ready to go somewhere. They left the apartment and made their way down the street. Yuki looked up at Naruto. "Where're we going?" He smiled and looked at her. "To get my weapons repaired." Her eyes lit up, she could get new weapons.

They soon arrived at the shop and Yuki's crimson orbs lit up as they traveled over the wide array of swords, knives, and blades. Naruto grinned as he walked to the counter, the shopkeeper looking up from his book. Yuki wandered off to the knives section. She found a nice switchblade. She looked at it closely. It could be hidden under an arm band, a laced up arm band, hidden correctly all she'd have to do to use it would be to flick her wrist and the enemy would be forced to step back or die.

She picked it up and took it to the register. The casheer looked at her and smiled. "How can I help you today ma'am?" Yuki smiled and set the blade on the counter. "Can I get this please?" The man nodded and rang it up. "Swenty-seven fifty ma'am." Yuki handed the exact amount and waved as she and Naruto left the shop.

They made their way back to the apartment when suddenly an argument rang out. "She's not here!" Another voice yelled. "I saw her!" Yuki quirked an eyebrow at the voices and saw that it was Konohamaru standing hands on hips and glaring at Tsunade.

Tsunade growled and got into his face. "I saw her come in through the gates, she's in the village!" Konohamaru glared and was about to retort when Tsundade pushed him aside and ran to hug Yuki. "Yuki!" She turned to Konohomaru, Yuki still in her embrace. 'Ha! I told you she was here!" He rolled his eyes and walked away, mumbling about evil hags.

Yuki gave a muffled yell. "Uhhmph!" Tsunade pulled her from her cleavage and gave a sheepish laugh. "Eh heheheh, I missed you Yuki." Yuki smiled as she stood on the ground, Naruto walked over and grinned. "Baa-chan!" Tsunade swung a closed fist at his head, narrowly missing him as he dodged.

Yuki shook her head and looked at the woman while smiling warmly. "Hello Tsunade-sama, to what do I owe the pleasure of seeing you this early into my visit?" Tsunade grinned and looked at her. "I needed a drinking/gambling buddy, Shizune bailed on me." Yuki smirked, her eager nature emerging. "Hell yeah, Naruto you coming?" Naruto shook his head. "No thanks, I've seen Baa-chan gamble and drink, not a pretty site, and I'm not doing hangover duty tomorrow." Yuki shook her head and murmured into Tsunade's ear. "Wuss."

Naruto shook his head, this was gonna be interesting.

Please review everyone!