Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Wet Nightmare ❯ A Leather Girl And A Slave ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Title: A Leather Girl And A Slave
Author: mischief maker
Theme: Sexual Kinks: Bondage
Rating: R
Author's Notes: This one was quite a challenge since bondage isn't really my thing, and I've been fighting a migraine for most of the day. X.x Ah well. All my titles are lyrics from the song Wet Nightmare by The Cramps for those curious. Hopefully this one doesn't stink too badly.
 
--
 
Ino stepped back to admire her handiwork. A completely nude and half-aroused Naruto stood in the middle of her bedroom, his wrists bound with wire roughly secured to a support beam in her ceiling with the help of a kunai.
 
Okay, so it wasn't the most effective method of restraint, but Ino doubted she had anything in the apartment that could hold a jounin-level ninja who really wanted to escape let alone one with a centuries old demon sealed inside him. It was all part of the game anyway.
 
Naruto gave the wire a light tug before glancing over his shoulder at her in amusement. “So what're you gonna do with me now?” he asked.
 
Ignoring his question, Ino bit his ear and with a hand on each side of his head, forcibly turned his gaze back toward the wall in front of him. “No peeking,” she ordered as she stepped back and began rummaging through her box of goodies on the other side of the bed.
 
“You're not planning on tickling me I hope, `cause I can't be held responsible for what happens if ya do.”
 
It could've been her imagination, but Ino thought she heard an edge of actual warning to his voice as, she assumed, he imagined her unleashing tickle torture on him. She smirked at the nice view of firm buttocks and broad back muscles flexed from his arms being pulled overhead. For half a second, she considered it since the idea was now planted in her head, and she just so happened to have a nice, soft feather…
 
Instead, she picked up the riding crop and tapped it on the palm of her hand thoughtfully. Naruto seemed like a self-assured guy. How far would he let her take this, she wondered. Glancing once again at unclothed ass, Ino really wanted to find out.
 
She crept up behind him and lightly grazed her fingers up his spine before bringing the crop down on him hard.
 
Crack! That was for getting her all hot and bothered while they were on a mission.
 
He twitched but didn't make a sound.
 
Slap! That one was for daring her to have sex with him in the back stairwell of the administration building.
 
He exhaled loudly through his nose.
 
Smack! And that one was for him not coming to see her between then and now.
 
A faint groan escaped through clenched teeth.
 
Stopping for a moment to caress his reddened cheek, Ino was fairly certain this wasn't what Naruto had expected when she invited him over earlier. Well, she didn't think so at least. She leaned down to run her tongue over the angry-looking welt on the back of his thigh and smiled at his quick intake of breath.
 
If he wasn't into this sort of thing, Naruto was certainly being a good sport about it, she noted as he only shuddered slightly when she ran the end of her crop up the crack of his ass.
 
“I don't usually let anyone near my ass `til at least the fourth or fifth date, just so ya know.”
 
Ino had no idea if he was messing with her or not. Before, she would've automatically assumed he was joking, but seeing him in a new light after last time, she decided that anything was possible when it came to him. Deciding to just go with it, she cheerfully replied, “That so?”
 
“Well, I'm a little shy,” he confessed with a serious expression that didn't quite make it to his eyes.
 
He was definitely playing with her then, she realized as she fought not to snort at the ridiculous comment. “If you're shy, then I suppose you'd blush prettily and ask me to stop if I did this then.” She trailed a saliva-covered finger down between the cheeks of his ass as she carefully gauged his face for a reaction. This was dangerous territory after all, considering she didn't know him well enough to make any assumptions about this sort of thing.
 
Naruto didn't respond, but his cock was suddenly at full mast.
 
“I think you like that,” she teased as her finger pressed against him without pushing in.
 
His eyes shut, and his breath quickened slightly.
 
“I've got just the thing for this,” she whispered against his ear, giving it a nip before sauntering back toward her box of toys.
 
A second later, she found herself back to the bed beneath a no longer bound Naruto. Although she stuck her bottom lip out in a theatrical pout, Ino really wasn't surprised. He'd let her go further than she'd expected.
 
Naruto wasted no time getting rid of her clothes, and what he was too impatient to remove was simply slid out of his way. His mouth then made a tantalizingly slow trek over her chest and down her toned stomach, eventually stopping mere inches above his final destination.
 
“Can't let you have all the fun,” he murmured against the inside of one of her thighs. He glanced up at her then, eyes alight with mischief and lips twisted in a smirk.
 
Naruto looked utterly ridiculous, she decided, with his chin in her pubic hair, cheek leaning against one of her bent legs. The thought had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that he was being a sadistic tease, of course.
 
She yelped rather indignantly when he blew lightly on her crotch, though, but she decided to forgive him when his mouth finally descended upon her with the same enthusiasm and drive to succeed he seemed to hold for most everything else in life.
 
That was when Uzumaki Naruto officially made the top of her favorites list.