Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ What Matchmaking Could Lead To ❯ One Make Over ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

What Matchmaking Could Lead To
 
Will a guy adored by all women in their campus fall for a geek?
Well, that RARELY happens…
 
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto. Everyone knows that. However,I own this NEW fic.
 
Bear in mind that this centers on SasuSaku. Other pairings will be on my OTHER fic… to be released on or before this fic ends. Thank you.
 
----------------------------------------
 
*** just wanna plug my NEW Naruto ficlet. It's entitled "Ferris Wheel of Memories".***please read it…
 
----------------------------------------
 
 
 
Chapter Two: One make-over
 
 
The sun shone on the windows as Sasuke continued to ignore the loud sound of his alarm clock.He pressed onto his pillow so that he cannot hear the annoying sound. However, it did not work that way. He was too lazy to get up.
 
"Now, now, wake up or else I'll shower you with hot boiling water." Itachi threatened him. "Get up,"
 
Sasuke, with his blurred vision sat up for a while in his bed. Rubbing his eyes, he could now clearly see his brother's amusing and grinning face.
 

"What's with you this morning?"
 
"I found a prospect."Itachi murmured seriously.
 
"Prospect?" that word made him awake. "Aboutwhat? You're selling something?"
 
"Nah." Itachi opened the curtains and thesunlight entered the room. "Don'ttell me you have a sort of memory loss?"
 
"No. I remember."Sasuke recalled about last night's talk.
 
"Good."
 
"But how?" Sasuke asked. "I mean, how and where did you find a prospect that quick?"
 
"You don't know your brother well, are you?"
 
"Just answer me."
 
 
"Just meet her." Itachi ended. "Now get your butt off your bed and fix yourself. You'll be late in your class."
 
"Yeah, right."
 
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------
 
 
Sasuke thanked their driver for another ride to school. As their family car swiftly moved back to their mansion, he recalled what Itachi was talking about his prospect.
 
"She has all the characteristics you wanted. Levelheaded, definitely not sappy, and… I should say that a girl embodiment of your very own aniki." Itachi mentioned. "I hope you'll like her. She's about your age."
 
"Can I know her name now?"
 
"Not yet. I don't wanna spoil your blind date."
 
 
"You mean I know her already?" Sasuke almost yelled.
 
"Yup."
 
 
This made him very nervous. He seems not to know a girl of these characteristics.He scanned the campus for him to find somebody. Somebody who is levelheadedenough for him to comply with.
 
Not until he saw Haruno Sakura in her favorite spot.
 
She was sitting under the old cherry tree, reading another thick book. No, it wasn't a thick book. It was a comic book [manga]. Sasuke run his hand towards his jet-blackhair and eyed on the reading material she's holding carefully. It was really a manga.
 
"What's that volume you're reading?" he suddenly asked.
 
"Uchiha!" she yelled frantically, bring down her book. "What are you doing here?"
 
"You caught my attention."
 
 
She was rather flushed by his words.
 
"Silly, I won't believe you. You came here for me to answer some math problems?" She said continuously.
 
"No way. I'm not that kind of person." He shrugged. "Doeseveryone do that?"
 
"Ah, yeah. I mean, everyone, including our teachers sometimes." She said.
 
"How about that, aren't you gonna melt?"
 
"Melt?"her eyebrow arched.
 
"Nothing." He said and sighed. "I get it. You'remore into books than guys."
 
"Apparently yes, but half… no." she said.
 
"I just can't imagine your standards." Sasuke muttered."You'renot in your pigtails right now."
 
"You noticed that?"
 
"Why yes, what's wrong with that?" he asked. "I usually see you in pigtails."
 
"You surely have a keen eyesight."
 
"But I have no keen eyesight for math problems."
 
"Let me help you if you want. Of no charge,"
 
"You ask for payment?"
 
"They want to."She shrugged.
 
"I'm broke, you see."He pulled out his pockets to show her he has nothing.
 
"Silly." She chuckled, loud enough for him to hear. Her cute voice distracted his sanity… as if she was someone else.
 
Someone attractive. Some girl with an attitude.
 
"Hey, silly." She muttered.
 
"I'm not that silly you know. At least I can cope up with lit class."
 
"Really?"
 
"Yeah, I topped the exams last time. Only in our class. I cannot beat you, of course."
 
"You know what;you are really different from what I expect of you."
 
"Me too. I feel the same about you." He smiled."Honestly, I think we can be good friends."
 
"Yeah. Whatever."She smiled back at him.
 
"I like it when you smile." He whispered;unfortunately, she didn't hear it.
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------
 
 
 
Timefor gym class again.
 
 
No way,
 
 
"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It hurt!" a girl yelled. "Uchiha-kun, please help me!"
 
"I'm busy." He concentrated himself on the ring. He was preparing for a 3-point shot.
 
"Let me give you a---" Sakura offered her help but…
 
"Go away, you geek!" it was Yamanaka Ino, Sasuke's number one fanatic, dusting herself. "I can manage,"
 
"I thought it hurt so much." She replied.
 
"Hah!" Ino yelled. "Don't you ever show yourself as a nice girl in front of mySasuke."
 
"Your? Are youtwojust married or you're just hallucinating?" Sakura defended herself.
 
 
Sasuke pasted a grin onhis face. This is getting better…he thought.She's not the nerdiest of the nerds and definitely not the geekiest of the geeks.
 
He took interest in watching the girls babble. He set one of his murderous grins, and that set them on fire. Red-hot color flamed in Sakura's cheeks because of embarrassment.
 
"I shouldn't have said that." She bit her lower lip. She bowed down and said her apologies.
 
"You must learn to protect yourself sometimes, 'y know." Sasuke advised. "It's bad to see others treat you badly as if you do not have rights."
 
"You've got a point there, buddy." She said and left. She touched her cheeks. "I can't believe I just did that."
 
She was a bit proud of herself. "I thought this smart-ass Yamanaka is so good."
 
She smiled in her contentment. "And now at least I know how to confront girls."
 
As soon as her last class ended, she heard a yell from the school gates. It is her great butler, calling out her name. There was something important that she needs to go to.
 
"Seb, what is it now that my parents want me? Commit suicide? No way!"
 
"Young miss, it's not a form of suicide to go to a blind date."
 
"NO."
 
"You'll surely have fun. Your brother said that it was Uchiha Itachi, the science and math whiz who wanted you to go."
 
"Itachi?!" her eyes turned hearts suddenly. "Oh my!"
 
"It's your chance, young miss. If you don't want it, we can cancel and---"
 
"No Seb. I'll go." She smiled happily. "I cannot wait!"
 
Her butler grinned to himself. "I better tell your mother immediately. She's sending you to a nice parlor for one make-over."
 
"Great. I would love that. I'll remove my geeky image from now on." She muttered, blushing at the thought of Uchiha Itachi.
 
This is going to be a long night…
 
 
----------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
To be continued
ã¤ã¥ã。ã&# 8364;‚。