Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ When Tenten Killed Emo People ❯ How Tenten Killed Sasuke ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Tenten's Thoughts
Sasuke's Thoughts
Neji's Thoughts
 
Have you ever thought someone was too emo and wanted to kill them for it? Well, this is the story of how Tenten felt about emo people. We'll just have to see how she deals with killing Sasuke.
Tenten was in her house thinking about tomboyish things. She suddenly thought about how much emo people annoyed her to no end. She thought of all the people that were emo, and the one she thought of first was Sasuke.
Stupid Sasuke. How can someone be so emo? I will so kill him when I see him. And at that she got up from her bed and went outside for a walk. On her way out, she saw Neji.
“Hi, Neji! I was just going to the training grounds to find Sasuke. Bye!” Tenten walking away with a smile on her face.
I wonder why she would want to look for the Uchiha? Maybe I should follow her to find out. And Neji followed after Tenten, but careful to not let her know that he was following her.
Tenten knew she would find Sasuke here. She always knew he would be training here. Tenten hid in a tree near the upright log that Sasuke was training by. She silently took out two scrolls. Yes, she was going to use her Soshouryu. She silently did her hand signs and crossed her arms over her chest like an “X”.
“Soshouryu,” she whispered.
Suddenly, weapons came hurtling towards Sasuke. Before Sasuke could use the Substitution Technique, he got hit with all of the weapons and died.
Neji just looked at the Uchiha that just died. Then, he looked at Tenten, who was on the ground, cheering something that sounded like, “Hooray! I killed an emo person! Three cheers for me!”
Tenten walked over to her two scrolls and rolled them up slowly, smiling in triumph. She put them back in her weapons pouch and walked home.
Neji walked back to his house hoping that Tenten wouldn't kill him, too. He didn't think he was emo. At least he thought he wasn't.