Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ when you fly, you fall ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer- I do not own Naruto… but I do own the thing at the end.
 
Authors note- It's my first!
 
`Demon'
`Monster'
`Filth'
`You don't deserve to live'
`You're going to hell'
Naruto laid on his bed staring at the ceiling as all of the voices ran through his head. Tears stung his eyes and thoughts filled his head. He wasn't needed anymore heck, had there ever really been a time when he was? He pulled a kunai across the soft flesh of his wrist and watched as blood overflowed and dripped onto his bed sheets. He watched in fascination for a moment then pulled out a piece of paper.
Slowly he pulled out a pencil and pushed the lead up before spilling his thoughts and blood onto what used to be a plain white piece of paper it was now tainted with the blood of a demon. He stared down at the paper and nodded at his work before leaving.
He was off intent on arriving at his destination quickly ugly thoughts filled his head images of staying alive and trying to be happy although he knew that could never happen a flash of guilt later and he had arrived at his destination, Hokage Mountain.
He stood for the allotted time of ten minutes before he heard the sound of running feet coming closer to him. He turned and looked faintly noticing the heavy breathing coming from the other. What he seen admittedly through him off guard, standing there was Sasuke clutching a piece of paper, his piece of paper to be exact. Naruto watched him for a moment.
“You're too late” He said quietly then allowed himself to fall backwards from the top. Sasuke dropped the piece of paper and ran after him jumping after him. He put his arms around Naruto and together they would fall a single tear fell from his eyes.
The next bay the two were found along with Naruto's paper.
Overwhelming
Feelings grow
 
Stains set in
Color grows
 
More aware
Awareness gone
 
Falling, falling
Catch the dawn
 
Leaning forward don't you fall
Forward, forward end it all
 
Standing still
Time rushes by
 
You fall forward
Hope you fly
 
Spiraling downward
No control
 
Falling faster
No survival
 
You see the ground
And then you learn
 
When you fly, you fall
Don't get burned.
 
Catch me if you can
Iruka cried at the funeral tears fell down his face as two fine shinobi were buried side by side. Kakashi held him while the coffins were lowered into the ground.
“Are you happy now?” The whispered question came from none other than the Hokage herself as the coffins were covered.
“I think they are,” Kakashi answered as he stared at the now completely covered grave, “I think they are.” He repeated as they left.
 
Authors note- I'm done…