Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ White Shot [NC-17] XXX ❯ Arrival ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I don't own Naruto.. I just vandalize it.
 
---Arrival----
 
 
“nnnnn… Sakura… “ she heard her name, barely moaned barely grunted from the mouth that was no longer satisfied by simple licks, “god you taste good” the voice came again from between her legs as the mouth smiled an evil smile at her- Sakura thrust both foreward and backward seeing in one second as two arms shoved her legs open and towards the ground and that mouth dropped back down, burying itself inside the folds of her lips, alternating hard deep presses with light snaking flicks of the tongue against her clit.
 
“ah..fuc.. ah.. god” Sakura squirmed as the wetness began to make itself known, she reached up behind her, grabbing the base of the tree for support with one hand, grabbing into the blonde hair on the head between her legs with the other hand. She started to buck forward, as if fucking the face delivering such insane shots of energy throughout her body.
 
“yes Ino.. fuck.. yeah..” Sakura was panting, both hands now on Ino's head as she fell deeper and deeper into the fucking motions of her rolling hips. And Ino loved it, her own clit making it clear to her what a damn turn on Sakura's bucking was. She responded to Sakura's body language, her body clearly desperate for something in her, fucking her and Ino wanted to give it fast, rough and hard.
 
Grabbing one of Sakura's legs, Ino held it up in the air as she began working fingers inside Sakura's slit, using her thumb to continue delighting Sakura's throbbing and swollen mound. Without hesitation, Ino moved 1 finger in and out, then 2, then 3, 4 and then all five spreading the slickness of Sakura's wetness in and out as well, sliding it's slipperyness out and around her clit, delivering a series of rapid rubs to build her up in orgasm again before she denied her it and thrust her hand inside that deliciously wet pussy.
 
Sakura was hot, thrusting forward in a demand for more than fingers - she needed to feel the solidness in her, she needed something deep and hard.
 
And Ino needed to see Sakura breath her name, gloriously she knew just how to do it. Reaching one hand up, slapping the side of Sakura's breast and grabbing her nipple, pinching, tugging and pinching it again, Ino dropped her mouth back down onto Sakura's clit, licking in perfect circles as she thrust arm deep into the pink hair lined pussy.
 
Sakura rolled her hips down onto it, and with each thrust, each circling lick, eat pull on her nipple, a building rush of white hot tingling was building, light yet spiraling and moving forward, wave after wave of muscles clenching, spazming together, tight and released, shuddered and clenched again, Sakura instinctively rolled her stomach and hips down, her legs in and out and Ino fucked her, licked her, breathing hot onto her clit, biting at the lips around her clit, tugging hard on her nipple.
 
Ino working harder, loving every minute of it as she pushed in and low, pulled out against the top, she could feel Sakura's walls spasming. Suddenly she felt them clamp down and in as she worked harder against the spot that obtained that reaction, Sakura's back arched out as her stomach pushed forward, fucking Ino's arm until the spasms stopped, her hips slowly rolled to a stop and she was out of breath, her tongue licking her top lip as she silently mouth Ino's name.
 
Ino smiled at Sakura as she watched her body calm and the look of sheer bliss takeover her face.
 
But Ino was not the only watching Sakura's face. As Ino moved her body forward to lovingly kiss Sakura and rest a bit with her in the lush green opening the field, something darker moved in earth below them, and it was watching- taking note of every movement the pink girl made.
 
Two voices laughed, one almost human, one almost mechanical.
 
“It was too easy to find her…” mumbled within his casing he moved closer to the two girls as he continued watching the fruits of his incredibly great timing.
 
Taking a moment to steals his eyes away from the candy in front of him he looked south back towards the village.

”I'm sure Itachi-san has had the same luck in finding him quickly as well.” - a generous smile crossing Zetsu's face as he went back to watching..waiting for the girls to finish before he'd make his move.