Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Why Can't You Be Responsible? ❯ Chapter 2

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
LAST TIME:

Hinata looked at her stunned.She had summed up Hinata past just like that."How?,"Hinata asked confused."I have a knack for that.And I also know you smoke and you were a drug dealer to pay the bills.," Catherine said getting out a cigerette.Hinata did the same.Hinata fumbled with her lighter before realizing it was outta fuel."Light?," Catherine asked holding out her lighter that had a flame on it.Hinata grinned and used the flame to light her cigerette.Nicole shut off her game and looked at Hinata."Hi.,"Nicole said smiling."Hi.,"Hinata said smiling.

PRESENT:

-After the train ride-

Once they got off the train they went to a restaurant."So where are you gonna go now?,"Catherine asked sipping her tea as her ramen was placed infront of her."I want to try to find a place to live and a job.Then when I get enough money I want to try to find my family.," Hinata said before she began to eat her ramen.A cell phone could be heard ringing and Nicole took her cell out of her pocket and answered it."Hello?.... Yes....Ok....Well right now we're at Ichiraku's....Yea you can come....How far away are you?....It will probly take you only 2 minutes tops to get here....Ok bye.,"Nicole said before hanging up the phone."Which one of your friends is coming?,"Catherine asked with a sigh.Catherine hoped it wasn't the one she hated."Actually.Naruto's coming.,"Nicole said grinning."He just couldn't wait for me to get to my office?Does he like his job this much?,"Catherine said as a blonde made his way over to them."Hai.I like my job.,"the blonde said sitting down with them.Hinata looked the man up and down.'I don't know whether to say hot or sexy.,'Hinata thought."Hinata,this is Naruto Uzumaki.He's one of my employees.,"Catherine said coolly.Naruto frowned."Who's this?,"Naruto asked looking at Hinata."I'm Hinata Hyuga.,"Hinata said briskly.

Naruto Uzumaki.24 years old.Naruto has short spikey blonde hair and deep blue eyes and 3 whisker marks on his cheeks.Naruto was wearing a black wife beater and black khaki pants and black spiked choker around his neck and black studded bracelets on both of his wrists and black sneakers and a tatoo on his arm that said "Naruko".

"Who's Naruko?,"Hinata asked curiously."My older sister.," Naruto said grinning like a fox.Hinata nodded and finished her ramen. "So what do you do Hinata?,"Naruto asked.Hinata tensed."I used to be a drug dealer.I just quit a couple hours ago.,"Hinata said coolly."Oh.," Naruto said as if it was normal."What do you do?,"Hinata asked before sipping her tea."I'm a wrestler.Catherine's the owner of our wrestling show.,"Naruto said grinning."Which one is it?,"Hinata asked."The Shinobi.,"Nicole said."Nicole's one of our wrestler in training for the juniors.,"Catherine said.Nicole blushed and elbowed Catherine.Catherine smiled at Nicole.Hinata was happy she ran away.Maybe now she can get her life back on track.Hinata looked down at her clothing.She still didn't change.Her cheek was still sore from when Kabuto hit her."Well, what are you gonna do now Hinata?,"Naruto asked."I don't know.,"Hinata said."Well,can you fight?,"Catherine asked.Hinata nodded."Well,come on I'll go interview you.,"Catherine said getting up.Everyone followed suit.Hinata followed them down the street and around many corners before they stopped outside a huge building."Is this it?,"Hinata asked. They nodded and lead her inside.

They walked up a flight of stairs and walked over to a ring that had people around it and 2 women inside wrestling.The one woman had pink hair and the other blonde hair.The pink haired woman pinned the blonde and panted."You're improving,Sakura.Naruko,you need to put up more defense.I noticed Sakura found your weak point that you had left wide open.Please becareful next time.,"Catherine praised.The women nodded.Everyone introduced themselves.

Naruko Uzumaki.25 years old.Naruko has long blonde hair that goes to her butt and blue eyes and 3 whisker marks on her cheeks.Naruko had her hair in 2 high pig tails.Naruko was wearing a black muscle belly shirt and black khaki shorts and black spiked bracelets on her wrists and a chain around her neck and black running slippers like Hinata's.Naruko's Naruto's older sister.Naruko has a tatoo on her arm that said "Naruto".

Sakura Haruno.21 years old.Sakura has short shoulder length pink hair and emerald green eyes.Sakura was wearing a red tank top and jeans and sneakers.

Sasuke Uchiha.23 years old.Sasuke has short black hair and coal black eyes.Sasuke was wearing a blue t-shirt and jean shorts.

Shikamaru Naara.23 years old.He's got short black hair and emerald green eyes.Shikamaru is Sakura's cousin.Shikamaru is wearing a grey muscle t-shirt and jeans.

Temari Suno.26 years old.Temari has shoulder length blonde hair and blue eyes that gleamed with mischief.Temari had her hair in 4 pigtails.Temari was wearing a white tube top that stops just below her breasts and black capris.Temari is Shikamaru's girlfriend.

Gaara Suno.22 years old.Gaara has short red hair and pale blue eyes.Gaara was wearing a blood red t-shirt and black cargo pants.Gaara is Temari's younger brother.

Neji Hyuga.25 years old.Neji has short brown hair and white eyes.Neji is Hinata's cousin.Neji was wearing a white t-shirt and jean shorts.

TenTen Shinji.23 years old.TenTen has long brown hair that goes just past her shoulders and brown eyes.TenTen has her hair in twin buns.TenTen was wearing a form fitting baby blue tank top and jean hip hugger capris.TenTen is Neji's girlfriend.

Hanabi Hyuga.21 years old.Hanabi has long brown hair that goes to her waist and white eyes.Hanabi is Hinata's younger sister and Neji's younger cousin.Hanabi had her hair in a high ponytail.Hanabi was wearing a brown t-shirt and brown capris.

"And who's this?,"Gaara asked."I'm Hinata Hyuga.A relative of Hanabi and Neji's.I'm Hanabi's older sister and Neji's younger cousin.,"Hinata said briskly.Hanabi and Neji tackled Hinata in a hug. "Well,she's here for an interview.So who wants to fight her?," Catherine asked grinning.Hanabi looked at Neji who looked at TenTen who looked at Naruko who looked at Sakura who looked at Shikamaru who looked at Naruto who looked at Gaara who looked at Temari who sighed in defeat."Fine I'll do it.,"Temari said getting into the ring.Hinata took off her trench coat and got in the ring."GO!,"Nicole yelled ringing the bell.Temari lunged at Hinata who barely dodged.

Soon Temari had Hinata pinned to the ground.Hinata sighed.Why didn't she fight?Why didn't she just kick this chick's ass?Maybe she was afraid.Yea that had to be it.Yea."Hello?Hey!You in there?,"Temari asked shaking her."Huh?Oh yea....,"Hinata said getting up and leaving the ring.Temari raised a brow."What happened back there?,"Temari asked following Hinata to her coat."I just spaced out.Why?,"Hinata asked looking at Temari while she put on her trench coat."Because 4 minutes before I pinned you....Ya had this weird look in your eyes but when I pinned ya it went away but then ya weren't responding to us.,"Temari said emotionlessly as her and the others circled around her."I uh....I don't know what happened.I started thinking about how to take Temari down and I don't remember anything after that.,"Hinata explained as best she could."Then I think we should do a rematch.,"Temari said.

The others agreed and gathered around the ring.Hinata protested as Temari dragged her over to the ring.Hinata finally gave in and got in the ring with Temari."Give me all you got.,"Temari said smirking. "Back at ya.,"Hinata said before lunging at Temari with a fist.Temari dodged and did a round kick at Hinata's back but Hinata dropped down and kicked Temari's feet out from under her.Temari jumped back up and sent punches and kicks at Hinata.'Punch punch kick punch punch kick punch punch kick.,'Hinata thought dodging Temari's attacks.Temari got frusterated and jumped up and did 2 spin kicks at Hinata but Hinata dodged.Temari screamed out in frusteration and lunged at Hinata but Hinata dodged.Temari got up and looked at Hinata,deadly."Ya know what you need to do?Ya need to calm and control your temper.If ya were to come at me right now,I would take ya down in a matter of seconds.," Hinata said as Temari tried to come at her again."You have bad anger issues.,"Hinata stated as she dropped kicked Temari.Hinata pinned Temari and won the match.Hinata helped Temari up."I know I have anger issues.But that helps me in my fighting.,"Temari said grinning."Well if you can harness it to really really help you that would be good.I can help you with that.,"Hinata said smirking.Temari grinned at her and got out of the ring.Yelling could be heard outside of the building.They all ran over to the window to see what was going on.Hinata jumped out of the ring and ran to the window and pushed her way through to look through the window.Hinata's eyes widened and she ran away from the window and down the stairs.The others continued to look out the window. Hinata ran out of the building and in between the yelling men.Kabuto and Zabuza.

'How the hell did they find me?!How?!,'Hinata thought as they stopped yelling and looked at her with evil smirks.Naruto had seen her run out of the building and noticed how the men stopped as soon as they saw her.'I have a bad feeling about this.,'Naruto thought as he looked at the others.They all looked at him and nodded,showing him that they have the same feeling.Hinata whimpered as Zabuza grabbed her hair and yanked.She would not give in.Zabuza punched her in her face and kicked her in her stomach and threw her to the ground.Hinata landed on her back and rolled to the side and spit up blood."You are coming back.," Zabuza said smirking."Never!I will never go back there!,"Hinata screamed on top of her lungs as she sat up."But,baby,I love you.Don't you love me?,"Zabuza said smiling sweetly at her.Hinata knew it was a lie but couldn't resist.Hinata stood up and walked into Zabuza's open arms and let him hug her.If you had someone who could get you to do anything and had complete power over you,what would you do?"Go inside and get your things.We're gonna take you home.,"Zabuza said ignorantly. Hinata forced a smile and nodded.She knew it was hopeless to fight and knew that the kindness would not last long.Zabuza will do much worse when they get to his house.Hinata went inside and got her things.Her new friends were waiting for her."Your not going with him.,"Naruko said angrily but concern in her voice."I have to.,"Hinata said grabbing her bags."No,you don't.,"Temari said."I'm sorry.I'll call.Promise.,"Hinata said before leaving with Zabuza.

-On The Train-

Hinata sat with a cigerette in her mouth as she watched scenery go by.'Why did I have to?I could have told him no and yelled for the others to help me.Why?Why did I leave?I finally saw Hanabi and Neji!Why the hell did I leave with these assholes?,'Hinata thought."You'll be starting your new job in a month.,"Zabuza said snapping Hinata out of her thoughts."Why can't I do my old job?,"Hinata asked."Because I don't want you doing that job anymore.Until you start work again you are not to leave the house and you must excercise daily from the time I leave to the time I return.Kabuto will be there to watch you.You will only eat celery and carrots.Once you start your new job you will be escorted by Kabuto to and from work and you will be getting home by the time I get home.,"Zabuza said."Fine.,"Hinata said with a shrug of her shoulders.Zabuza's eyes hardened."Give me your cell phone.,"Zabuza said holding out his hand.Hinata sighed and handed him her cell phone. "You'll get it back in 2 months.,"Zabuza said.Hinata glared at him until Kabuto took out a pocket knife and glided it across his skin. Hinata gulped and sat back in her seat and finished her cigerette.

-1 Week Later-

Hinata barely rose to her feet to tell Zabuza good bye.The diet of celery and carrots that Zabuza had made her go on was not doing well for her body.Hinata almost collapsed as she started her excercises. Kabuto smirked.Her muscles acked and her stomach growled and her mouth was dry."Can I please have a drink of water?,"Hinata asked desperately. "Fine.The water got turned off so I'll go buy a jug.Can I trust you to stay here or do I have to take you with me?,"Kabuto asked smirking as she winced when she took a step forward."No I think I'll keep doing my excercises.,"Hinata said weakly as she continued.Kabuto smirked and left.5 minutes after Kabuto left,a knock came at the door.Hinata groaned and weakly walked to the door.Hinata gasped as she saw Naruto and Naruko standing in the door way."You shouldn't be here.,"Hinata said panicked before looking to see if anyone's near by that would tell Zabuza."We don't care.You said you'd call.You promised.,"Naruko said angrily."I'm sorry.I truly am.Zabuza took my cell phone away from me and I'm not allowed to leave the house without him or his right hand man,Kabuto.,"Hinata said sadly."Wasn't that Kabuto leaving?,"Naruto asked."Yes but he'll be right back.I didn't go because Zabuza has me on this insane diet.,"Hinata said weakly."What's this diet consist of?," Naruko asked."Carrots,celery,and water.And from the time he leaves to the time he returns I am to excercise non-stop unless for the bathroom or a drink.,"Hinata said sadly."You'll die if you stay on that diet!," Naruko exclaimed."Can't you sneak food?,"Naruto asked."I did.....but this happened.,"Hinata said pulling up the loose sleeve of her giant shirt,showing a burn mark that was done by a lit cigerette and cuts up and down her arm from glass and knives.Naruto and Naruko winced as they looked at her arm."You have to go now.I'll have my phone back in 2 months and I start some job that Zabuza got me.I don't even know what it is.My every move is being watched so when I get to my job,whatever it is,I'll call you all.,"Hinata said before shutting the door.Naruto and Naruko left to tell the others the news.

-1 month later-

Zabuza threw some clothes at Hinata."Get dressed into that.," Zabuza said.Hinata nodded and weakly got up and went to her room to get changed.The clothes consisted of a tube dress that stopped just an inch below her ass that was red and black fishnet stockings.Hinata looked in her full length mirror and was disgusted with herself.Hinata walked back down stairs and Zabuza threw black high heals at her feet.Hinata sighed and put them on."Now Kabuto will take you to work.,"Zabuza said before leaving.Kabuto came out of the kitchen and smirked as he looked at her attire."Could you tell me what my job is?,"Hinata asked as they walked down the street."You're a hoe.,"Kabuto said.Hinata tensed as they stopped infront of a building."So I have to walk around here looking for someone to fuck me?,"Hinata asked incredilously."No.You wait in your assigned room for someone.,"Kabuto said leading her inside.Hinata felt disgusted as she looked at the woman standing in the doorways as men payed them.The women sent her sad smiles as she walked behind Kabuto.Hinata looked at her feet as Kabuto stopped."Orochimaru.I brought your new employee.,"Kabuto said to a closed door.A black haired girl opened the door.She was wearing a white version of Hinata's outfit.She opened the door wider and stepped to the side and bowed as they entered."White,take Red to meet the others.Bring her back in 15 minutes.,"Orochimaru said.White nodded and took Hinata's hand and dragged her out of the office."Don't panic.My name's not really White. That's the names he gives us because of our outfits.Girls!,"White screamed.All of the women from earlier came out and gathered around them.All of them wearing different colors of Hinata's outfit."Ok.As Orochimaru said.My name's White.That's Black,Green,Yellow,Orange,Blue, Gray,Brown,and Purple.Our names go by what color outfit we're wearing. We did have a Red but.....Just don't get involved with the clients.," White said."Hai,but what happened to the old Red?,"Hinata asked.

"She got involved with one of the clients so Orochimaru killed her infront of all of us.,"Green said."He did it to show us all a lesson.,"Orange said."So,Red,why are you here?,"Yellow asked."The man I'm dating,Zabuza,got me the job here.I didn't know it was this.I used to be a drug dealer but I ran away a month ago but he found me and brought me back.Now I'm on this whacky diet and not able to have my cell phone back until next month and my every move is being watched when I'm not at work.,"Hinata said sadly."Let us guess.Celery,carrots, and water?,"Gray asked."How'd you know?,"Hinata asked."Because we're on that diet.,"Brown said."I got to get her back.See you all at break.," White said before dragging Hinata away.The women went back to their rooms.When they got into the office,Orochimaru was standing and shaking hands with Kabuto."I'll be back after your shift.,"Kabuto said before leaving."Show her to her room and tell her the rules.Then go to your own room.,"Orochimaru said.White nodded and took Hinata to a room that said RED above the door."Here's the rules.,"White said handing her a piece of paper."Thanks.Anything else that I need to know?,"Hinata asked."Yes.Once that door is open you are available to anyone who walks in.Once that door is shut with a customer in it you are isolated until the customer is done with you and then you stand in the door way and they give you the money for your services.Oh and another thing.,"White said handing her a cell phone."Use it quickly.Call only one person and tell them to come and act like they want a hoe to play with and come into your room but they will have to pay you afterwards.Do it quickly because I need to get to my room and need my cell back.Hurry!,"White exclaimed.Hinata quickly dialed one of her new friends number. (N-Naruto,H-Hinata)

N-Hello?
H-Naruto?It's Hinata.My new job is being a hoe.
N-What?That sucks.
H-Can you come and pretend to be my customer so we can talk?You'd have to pay me afterwards though so we can put up the charade.
N-Sure.Just give me the adress.

Hinata gave Naruto the address and told him to go to the do with RED above the door before she hung up."Thanks White.,"Hinata said hugging her.White returned the hug."Ok,now read the rules while you wait.,"White said before she left.Hinata sighed and sat on the bed and began to read over the rules.

-half hour later-

Hinata was starting to get bored and had already memorized the rules.Hinata layed back on the bed and closed her eyes.'When are you going to get here Naruto?,'Hinata thought with a sigh.Hinata heard the door shut and opened her eyes.Hinata sat up and looked at the door and saw Naruto.Naruto grinned and hugged her.Hinata got out of his hug and locked the door."That's rule number one.When with a customer door must be locked.,"Hinata said."So your name here is Red?,"Naruto asked sitting on the bed."Yea.,"Hinata said.Hinata then told Naruto all about the place."I found a way for the girls to come see me.One of the rules is that I have to accept the customer no matter what their sexuality is.For example,if a lesbian came in I'd have to accept them no matter what.So the girls have to pretend to be lesbians.The only ones who can't come are Hanabi and Neji.,"Hinata said in one breath."Why?," Naruto asked."No relatives.,"Hinata said sitting next to Naruto on the bed."How long is a customer allowed to be in here?,"Naruto asked laying back."For as long as they want but the longer you stay the more you have to pay.,"Hinata said curling up in a ball next to Naruto side. "When do you think you'll be able to escape again?,"Naruto asked."I don't know.,"Hinata said as a few tears escaped her eyes.Naruto comforted her.

-5 months later-

Everyone had come to see her,except Neji and Hanabi of course. Hinata's father was put to death months ago but that was the least of her worries.Zabuza had given her her cell back but she didn't use it unless she was at work to call Neji and Hanabi.Zabuza was beginning to trust her again but the beating did not stop and neither did her diet. Hinata was currently getting money from a customer.'Kabuto's not gonna be able to pick you up and I'm gonna be a little late getting home tonight.,'Zabuza's voice rang in her head.'He expects me to go home and stay there like a good little girl?Not gonna happen!,'Hinata thought going into her room and sitting on the bed.'Only 2 more hours before I can run.Who should I call?,'Hinata thought.Hinata heard the door shut and sighed before she stood up."What'll it be?,"Hinata asked with her eyes closed.Naruto grinned.'She thinks I'm another customer!,'Naruto thought getting infront of her.Hinata tensed slightly as she felt her customer get infront of her.Naruto wrapped his arms around her body."I want a hug.,"Naruto said causing Hinata to jump and open her eyes wide. Hinata wrapped her arms around Naruto in a hug."You scared me!,"Hinata exclaimed."Kabuto's not picking me up today and Zabuza's coming home late.Now's my only chance!I need to run right after work.Will you help me?!,"Hinata asked.Neither had let go of the other."Yes.,"Naruto said looking into Hinata's eyes.Hinata looked into Naruto's eyes and was lost.'Naruto....,'Hinata thought as Naruto leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips.Hinata's eyes closed as she kissed back.

-2 hours later-

Hinata layed on her back with the covers over her body.Naruto lay on his side facing her.Naruto still had his clothes on but Hinata couldn't say the same for herself.'What am I doing?,'Hinata thought as she looked at Naruto who had his eyes closed."Naruto?We need to go.," Hinata said,her voice a little dry.Naruto had played with her body for 2 hours straight and wouldn't let her do anything."Ok.,"Naruto said and got off the bed.Hinata got up and got dressed in her clothes."Let's go.,"Hinata said.They walked out and Naruto handed her the money like he always did.The others girls were receiving money as well."Red.Let's all walk home together.,"Blue said smiling.Naruto looked at Hinata and left."Sure.,"Hinata said smiling and they all walked out of the building."So,what are you doing tonight?,"White asked."Oh.....Just between us.I'm running away again.,"Hinata whispered."Are you sure that's safe?,"Black asked."Yes.Now's my only chance since Kabuto isn't walking me home and Zabuza is gonna be late getting home.That guy that was with me is my friend.He's gonna help me.,"Hinata whispered."Please be safe.,"Purple whispered."I will.I promise.You all have my cell.Call me when you can.,"Hinata said as they stopped infront of Zabuza's house."You bet.,"the girls said as they did a group hug around Hinata. The girls left and Hinata ran inside to get packed.Hinata packed her bags and ran out the front door,bumping into a firm chest.Hinata's eyes widened as she slowly looked up.Hinata was relieved to see that it was Naruto.Naruto grabbed her hand and ran down the sidewalk,pulling her with him.They ran all the way to the train station and got on the train."Shit.,"Hinata muttered as she noticed Kabuto watching them get on the train with a smirk on his face."What is it?,"Naruto asked as they sat in their cabin with the door locked."Kabuto saw us.,"Hinata muttered.Naruto cursed."Well,that don't matter because you aren't going anywhere.You can stay at my place.,"Naruto said leaning back in his seat."But what about Naruko?I thought she lived with you.,"Hinata said. "She uh....She moved in with her new boyfriend,Jace.,"Naruto said."Oh. Well,I guess I could stay with you.,"Hinata said blushing as Naruto stared at her.'He did all that to me earlier.I wonder why he wouldn't let me do anything before....Maybe I can repay the favor.,'Hinata thought.Hinata stood up and kneeled infront of Naruto."What are you doing?,"Naruto asked confused.Hinata looked at the door and made sure it was locked."You did all that back at that aweful place.I thought I could return the favor.,"Hinata said smiling seductively.Naruto groaned.

-1 hour later-

"Hinata,you should get changed into something for decent.," Naruto said.Hinata had played with his body,finding spots that made him gasp.Hinata nodded and went to her bags.Hinata changed into a dark blue tanktop and jeans.Naruto blushed.She had changed infront of him and didn't make him close his eyes.They got off the train and Naruto took her to his apartment.Hinata set her bags down and Naruto picked them up.Hinata looked at him confused before following him as he took her bags to a room.Naruto set the bags down in the corner and pushed her onto the bed."This is our room.,"Naruto said.Hinata opened her mouth to say something."Yes,this is a one bedroom apartment.Naruko had the bed and I had the couch.,"Naruto said before pushing her to lay down with him on top."I know you probly want sleep since it's 3 in the morning but you started something and didn't finish.,"Naruto said pushing his hips deep into hers'.Hinata moaned."Then why don't we finish?,"Hinata asked pulling off her shirt.Naruto followed and began to get undressed as did Hinata.They got under the covers and Hinata moaned as Naruto entered her.He didn't waste any time as he began to thrust into her. Naruto leaned down and kissed her as he thrusted.Hinata cried out as he hit a certain spot.Naruto smirked and went faster,hitting that same spot over and over.Hinata screamed as she came with Naruto following a few minutes after.