Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Why do we have to be cousins? ❯ The first meeting ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hinata paced the floor and occasionally stole a glance toward the window. She had been doing so for over an hour now; her parents had consented for a cousin of the family to come stay at their home because they would be attending the local academy. Hinata, an abnormally shy person silently prayed for this cousin to be a female for she had no experience with the opposite sex. Hinata was often regarded as no more than a lump always silent, always shy, and always non-existent. She had tried to express her feelings to Naruto; a handsome boy of eighteen but he like all the others had denied her. Hinata had a budding self-esteem of zero and she hoped this certain cousin would help her from sinking underwater.
 
 
Hinata glanced at the window once again; it had been nearly an hour since her parents had left to pick up her cousin at the local airport. Hinata sighed as she caught no sign of the black ford in the driveway. Her stomach growled in annoyment for not feeding it nutrients it so desperately needed. Hinata retreated to the nearby kitchen and opened the huge white refrigerator. Inside laid the common family things milk, orange juice, sandwich meat etc……….
 
 
Hinata took the sliced ham and cheese; closed the refrigerator and grabbed the slice bread on the counter. Hinata began to unravel the bread and meat when she heard keys coming from the door. Her body tensed and the bread in her hands crumpled to pieces as she crushed it in anticipation. The front door opened and Hinata gasped as her parents and an unfamiliar laugh was heard in the hallway.
 
 
 
“Don't tell me………..” Hinata thought as she scurried to the hallway to greet her parents and cousin.
“Hinata!, Hinata!, Come here and greet your cousin” Hinata slowly walked into the hallway to see her parents looking at her quizzically.
 
 
“Hinata, what's in your hand?” Hinata's gaze traveled to her hand, she still had bread remnants in them. Hinata flushed and looked up to apologize to her parents but her gaze fell upon a young man with lavender eyes (like her own) and long chocolate brown hair. Hinata nearly fell; if it wasn't for the wall nearby she surely would have. Hinata blinked and rubbed her eyes making sure she wasn't seeing things. This guy, this prince in front of her was gorgeous. Hinata's face instantly flamed as the boy locked his gaze onto her for he to could not comprehend the beauty that lay panting in front of him.
 
 
“Hinata, this is your cousin Neji Hyuuga!”
 
 
“What!!!!!!!!!” said Hinata as her grasp on the wall slipped and she fell; to be catched by Neji.
 
 
Neji smirked at the now unconscious girl and said “Nice to meet you”
 
 
Hinata's parents shook their head and lead Neji to Hinata's room. He laid her down and closed the door; following Hinata's parents to his designated room across from Hinta's. The two left Neji to unpack and organize his things in the room to suit his needs.
 
 
 
1ST CHAPTER UP PLEASE REVIEW TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE STORY …………………………