Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Why Orange? ❯ Shopping ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Here's the next chapter for you lovely people.

Disclaimer: Yeah don't own Naruto nor any of it's characters. Now if you're a lawyer looking to sue, look elsewhere for a victim.

'thoughts'
emphasis

Chapter 2: Shopping

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Naruto walked towards the ramen shop wearing a tight black shirt and the very tight black pants Sasuke had loaned him and he was getting a lot of admiring looks. He really was pretty hot. He had the well packed lean muscles of an endurance runner, his hair was a little longer and was more shaggy than spiky now. His face was no longer round with baby fat but had fined down to a square jaw and high cheekbones. His most striking feature was the only thing unchanged, his eyes were still that clear, bright, mesmerizing blue.

He went into Ichiraku and sat next to Sakura who was staring in shock."Naruto?"

"G'morning Sakura-chan. Sasuke-teme here yet?"

"Wha? Oh! No not yet."

Naruto noticed her shocked state, "Sakura-chan you okay?"

She shook herself out of it, "Yes I'm fine. I was just a little surprised by how different you look without the jumpsuit."

"Different? How so?"

"You're...well hot is the only word for it really. You're probably gonna get a fanclub soon."

Naruto blushed and muttered his order for a bowl of miso ramen before thanking her for the compliment.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sasuke showed up just as Naruto finished his ramen.

"Sasuke- kun you're late."

"Hn, I had to deal with an irritant."

"Who was it teme?"

"Lee wanting a match."

Naruto snickered knowing how persistent Lee could be when he wanted to spar, "How'd you get rid of him?"

"I told him that I heard yesterday that Neji wanted a match with him."

Naruto and Sakura both broke into hysterical laughter.

"Neji's gonna kill you teme."

"Hn. Let's go. Time to get your new clothes dobe."

That shut Naruto up immediately.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Naruto was slowly and not so quietly losing his mind, "Sakura-chaaaan we've been in the same store for three hours! Let's take a break."

"Hush, I'm still not sure which style is best for you. Rockstar or White Boy Rapper style?"

"What's the difference anyway?"

"White Boy Rapper has a lot of baggy pants and wife beater tanktops-"

"Wait, is that the kind of style where the pants are so low you can see five inches of boxers?"

"Well yes."

"There is no way I'm wearing that. My underwear is only meant to be seen by me."

Sakura sighed, "That only leaves Rockstar style."

"Which is?"

"Well for example fishnet shirts over or under tank tops and tight hip-hugger pants."

"That's fine as long as the pant legs are loose so I can move. I'm not a rockstar, I'm a ninja who has to fight so stick to durable stuff that allows for easy movement okay?"

"Fine fine."

With that Sakura got down to the business of picking out pants, shirts, belts, and the occasional arm bands for Naruto to try on.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

" Oh HELL NO! There is no way I'm wearing this."

"Oh come on Naruto it can't be that bad."

"These pants are so tight you can tell my religion! And the shirt has more holes in it than one of Kakashi's late excuses! The whole point of clothes is to cover up and protect your skin."

"Okay don't have a cow, sheesh. Just change out of them and put them in the reject pile."

Sasuke was sitting in a chair pretending to read while listening to Naruto's reactions to Sakura's outfit choices. He was mostly accepting of them but occasionally he'd have a violently negative, albeit hilarious, reaction. However there still hadn't been any that he'd really liked. Sakura handed the last outfit she'd picked out to Naruto through the crack of the dressing room door. Silence then, "Oh no. No."

"What's wrong with that one?"

"I look like a male stripper."

Sasuke's eyes widened and he nearly choked on his own drool at the mental image Naruto's words conjured up. Sakura just sighed, "Alright change out of it and hand me the rejects."

Naruto grumbled as he changed out of the black vinyl

"So?"

"I handed you fifteen."

"Look Sakura-chan while most of those look okay they're not practical for missions. I'm a guy, I care more for practicality than for the latest style."

Sakura winced knowing he was right and that she had gone overboard, "Okay. Sasuke picked out a few things for you. Here's the first one."

Clothes rustled as Naruto changed into the outfit, "...It's nice."

"A keeper?"

"Yeah."

Naruto went through the next eight only saying that they were nice. However when he put the last outfit on his jaw dropped. The pants were black leather hip-huggers that were snug around the hips but fit loosely around his legs. The hems had flames embroidered in red thread. The shirt was crimson with three quarter length sleeves and a hem that stopped an inch above the pant's waistband. The hem, collar, and cuffs were embroidered with black flames and on the back was a black fox.

"Naruto?"

"I like it. A lot."

"Well lets see it then."

When Naruto came out of the dressing room Sakura's jaw dropped and Sasuke had to control a nosebleed. Sakura said, "You have to get that one. It looks amazing on you."

Naruto turned cherry red before going back into the dressing room to change back into the borrowed pants and his black shirt. After the clothes were paid for he said, "So we're finished right?"

Sakura grinned, "Nope, you still need shoes."

Naruto's cry of dismay was heard halfway across the village.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
< br> Naruto put his foot down and told Sakura in no uncertain terms that he would spend only thirty minutes looking for shoes and would not get more than three pairs. Sakura knew when to quit so she picked out two pairs of ninja sandals, one pair was dark blue while the other was black. They looked around for Sasuke and saw him talking to a clerk over a pair of black combat boots, he motioned them over.

"Naruto try these on will you?"

"Eh? Okay."

Naruto put the boots on and stood up blinking in surprise, "They feel more balanced and supporting than the ninja sandals."

"The clerk said that they're designed specifically for shinobi. See that silver catch on the heel? Nudge it."

When Naruto hit the catch a blade sprang out of the front of the boot. He grinned, "Now this is more like it. How do I retract the blade?"

"Hit the catch again."

Naruto took the boots off after retract the blade. As the shoes were paid for Naruto said something about needing to train wearing the boots so he could use them effectively in battle. Sasuke just tipped up one corner of his mouth pleased that Naruto was happy with his new wardrobe.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

T.W.: hope all you nice people who read this enjoyed the second chapter. Please review if you can. All reviews make me happy. What Naruto meant by being able to tell his religion is that the pants were so tight you could tell if he was circumcised. Ja ne!