Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Wicked Lessons ❯ To Inflict Pain ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Wicked Lessons
Chapter 1
To Inflict Pain
 
 
Itachi watched from the shadows as his baby brother dismissed his group from his personal quarters. Itachi was ordered by the leader to investigate Sasuke when he found out that Deidara had been killed by the hands of his otouto. Itachi hadn't been thrilled to be ordered to do this mission. If he was discovered by Sasuke, he would be forced to deal with the boy's hotheadedness and he really didn't have the patience tonight to handle it. He was tired and sore from the mission he had just gotten back from when the leader had dumped this on him. He really wasn't in the right mindset for this and he had an overwhelming urge to take his frustration out on his little insolent brother.
 
He let out a sigh as he moved closer to the hideout. There was faint noises coming from Sasuke's room, but nothing else seemed to disturb the night air. Itachi moved to the wall on the outside of the window then cautiously peeked in through it. What he saw made him stop short. His brother was starting to undress for bed and even though he knew, he should turn away. He couldn't bring himself to do it. Instead, he found himself staring in interest as the boy slowly took off his obi and let it fall to the floor.
 
Itachi subconsciously licked his lips as desire rushed through his veins like molten lava. His Sharingan eyes never leaving the form of the younger Uchiha. Sasuke pulled his white shirt down his shoulders, revealing his strong sculpted back to Itachi. His pants followed close behind slipping to pool at the boy's feet. Itachi couldn't believe how stunning Sasuke looked. The baby brother that Itachi once remembered wasn't a baby anymore. Sasuke had grown up in a lot more ways then one. He had filled out from the scrawny little kid to well developed muscles. He was very attractive now. His long black bangs framed his face. His features weren't so much cute as they were beautiful. The boy was now a man and Itachi couldn't remember being this drawn to anyone.
 
His own little brother was making him hot. He was getting hard from just looking at all that creamy flesh. He couldn't believe that Sasuke could make him feel like this, but here he was imagining his baby brother spread out on the big bed waiting for Itachi to make him feel things that was the biggest sin that they could ever do together. All he wanted was to be buried deep in that tight ass that was being covered with a pair of sleeping pants.
 
Itachi was aching badly, to the point that he wanted to blow the mission for the first time ever and all for a piece of ass. He was clenching his teeth so hard that he could actually hear them grinding together in his sexual frustration. Now he had a new reason to kill Sasuke. No one had ever penetrated his cold exterior, except for his brother and now the boy was doing it once again, but this time it was different. Itachi never imagined he'd be sexually drawn to his own flesh and blood. He was though and he was going to have to do something about it, because he couldn't afford to have distractions and that's just what Sasuke had become. A distraction and a liability.
 
Itachi forced himself to move away from the window and back into the shadows of the forest. He doubted he was going to learn anything tonight so it was best that he got some rest too. Tomorrow was going to be a very busy day and he was going to need to store up as much chakra as possible in order to spy on Sasuke's group all day.
 
He moved swiftly through the trees to get back to the cave that he had made his hideout. The fire was starting to die out, so he added more wood to it. He laid out a bedroll that he brought with him and sat down on it, staring at the flickering flames. He was confused, but he wasn't going to bother with it. He would just push the disturbing feelings aside and continue with his mission. Sasuke was nothing but an enemy to him now and that's how it was going to stay no matter how much his body responded to his otouto's.
 
He laid down and stared at the rocky ceiling, the fire light dancing along the surface. He started reminiscing without even realizing it. Remembering how he and Sasuke were before he killed the clan. He couldn't forget how protective he used to be when it came to his eight year old little brother. Sasuke was so precious to him and the only light he had when had entered the ANBU Black Ops. Moreover, all the responsibility the clan, mostly his father, had placed on his shoulders. Sasuke was the only one who saw and treated him like a normal person even if the boy had resented him to a degree.
 
He didn't remember falling asleep, but he clearly remembered the dream. He hadn't had one like it in such a long time it was almost alarming, but quite pleasant to say the least. The alarming part of it was whom it involved. Sasuke Uchiha. If Itachi hadn't thought himself demented before, he was convinced he was now. For when he woke up the following morning from the dream, he had actually came all over his bed and he was covered in a thick sheen of sweat. He had just had an intense wet dream with his eight-year-old otouto in it and he was covered in his own seed. Yeah, he was sick.
 
He groaned aloud as he threw an arm over his eyes, absolutely disgusted with himself for coming up with such a disturbing dream. He couldn't believe that the boy was now filtering into his sleep. He couldn't have been more disappointed in himself even if he had failed his mission. The dream was still fresh in his mind and he couldn't stop himself from replaying it. Which made him want his little brother even more.
 
~*~*~*~*~
 
Itachi watched as his baby brother slid the door open entering his room. He pushed himself up onto an elbow as he looked across the room at the shaking bundle that was half outside his room and partly in. Sasuke was trying so hard to look like he wasn't terrified, but Itachi knew better. He had actually waited up for the boy, knowing his otouto would come to him.
 
“Aniki, may I -“He never got to finish because thunder echoed through out the room followed by lightening.
 
A small cry was released from the boy and suddenly Itachi had a lap full of the younger Uchiha, who was clinging tightly to his neck. Itachi bit back a groan as his body reacted instantly to the soft trembling one against him. He peeled Sasuke's arms away from his neck so he could push the boy back to look at the frightened face. Sasuke was too adorable for words.
 
“You can stay with me on one condition.”
 
“Yes, aniki?” Sasuke whispered, looking at him eagerly.
 
“You get under the blankets and don't squirm.” Sasuke nodded vigorously and scrambled to do as his brother commanded.
 
Sasuke curled into his bare chest, his small legs entwining with Itachi's bigger ones as soon as the covers were over him. He couldn't stop the moan that was pushed out when the boy's thigh brushed against his hardening cock. He subconsciously pulled Sasuke closer, burying his nose in his baby brother's soft strands, trying to get some kind of control over his raging hormones. He wanted Sasuke so badly that it was painful.
 
Thunder filled the room again making his foolish otouto whimper and press closer. The sound went straight to his pulsating cock. He told himself to push the boy away, but he couldn't do it. Instead, he lifted Sasuke's chin so he could take in the innocent expression on the younger ones face. The desire to taste the boy's lips was so overwhelming that he couldn't take his eyes away from them.
 
“Aniki, are you okay?” Sasuke asked slightly concerned.
 
“Yes, I'm fine.” Itachi murmured as he forced himself to turn away from the boy.
 
He was completely unprepared for the boy to climb on top of him and sit firmly on his stomach. His erection was now poking into the boy's backside and he was about one-step away from losing his control all together. Sasuke was slightly pouting as he crossed his arms over his chest. His expression was defiant, but Itachi wasn't worried about that. He was more concerned for the boy's reaction to his straining dick.
 
“I'm not moving until you tell me what's wrong.” Sasuke demanded.
 
Itachi felt his eyes fall closed as the boy's voice washed over him. His control snapped and he shifted so Sasuke was now under him, pinned to the bed. He stared down into the younger Uchiha's startled expression. He couldn't help the half smile that formed on his lips.
 
“You want to know what's wrong with me.” He said in a deep husky voice. He slammed his hips down onto his brother so Sasuke could feel his hard cock. The boy's eyes went to the size of saucers as he grunted at the feel of the almost brutal thrust. “This is what's wrong with me. This is what you do to me.”
 
“I'm sorry.” Sasuke's voice was slightly shaky.
 
“Don't be sorry; just help me ease the tension.”
 
“What do I need to do?” Sasuke asked softly.
 
Itachi groaned at the innocent question, grabbing the boy's smaller hand in his. He moved it down his body to press the hand against the front of his boxers. Sasuke gasped but, to Itachi's surprise, he didn't draw it away. Instead, he wrapped his tiny finger's around Itachi's clothe covered length. Itachi's body shuttered in pleasure, his eyes falling half closed as he stared down at Sasuke.
 
“It's so hard.” The boy whispered, making Itachi grit his teeth as desire roared through him. “Can I touch all of it?” Was the curious question that followed.
 
“Fuck yes.” Itachi hissed out.
 
The boy shifted so he could push his quivering hand under the waistband of Itachi's boxers. The slender fingers wrapped around his pulsing dick and he almost collapsed on top of the boy in intense pleasure. Sasuke squeezed his cock slightly making him moan and buck up into the younger one's grip. Sasuke seemed to be in awe with his reactions to the light touches. Itachi was enjoying them, but he didn't think he'd be able to handle much more of his otouto's innocent, experimental caresses much longer.
 
“How can it be so hard and soft at the same time?” Sasuke breathed out. “It's so hot too, doesn't it hurt, aniki?”
 
“No.” Itachi chocked out. “Far from it.”
 
Sasuke seemed to like that answer, because he started moving his hand up and down Itachi's length as he tightened his grip slightly. Itachi groaned as he shuttered hard. He leaned down taking his baby brother's lips in a hot passionate kiss. He would have been surprised when Sasuke's lips parted for his if he hadn't been so bothered. Instead, he pushed his tongue deep inside the boy's sweet innocent heat, savoring the fresh clean taste of the younger Uchiha. He had never tasted anything so delicious in his whole life and he continued to drink in his brother's essence. He ran his tongue over the boy's perfectly lined top teeth and then twisting it around the almost eager one that met his. The boy shivered against him and he nipped almost to the point of pain at the bottom lip, making Sasuke moan in pleasure.
 
When he pulled back, they were both breathless and Sasuke was blushing hard. His lips were red and swollen making Itachi's dick throb harder in his baby brother's tiny hand. He had never seen a more arousing sight then the one that Sasuke presented for him.
 
“I want more.” Sasuke breathed. “It felt so good.” He confessed shyly making Itachi smile.
 
“I'll give you more, otouto. Tonight, I plan on making you all mine.” Itachi growled in a rugged voice.
 
Sasuke smiled shyly and let his lips part. Itachi knew instantly what he wanted and gave into the silent plea, taking those reddened lips in another soul-searing kiss. Arms wrapped tightly around his neck and the younger boy's legs snaked around his hips pulling him closer to the succulent body under him. He could feel his brain shutting down as all the blood rushed south. He moaned loudly as he felt the smaller cock rub against his as it started to harden also. He needed this so badly and was more then aroused that Sasuke was as into this as he was.
 
He broke the sloppy kiss watching saliva trail down Sasuke's chin as he reached for the boy's own boxers, the legs falling away from his waist. He needed to see his brother completely naked. He needed to feel every inch of Sasuke's soft flesh against his own. He couldn't wait. Apparently, Sasuke was just as fired up as he was because the boy was helping him slip off his clothes and then reached forward grabbing a hold of his own boxers to get them off too.
 
“So eager.” Itachi whispered.
 
“I feel so good Itachi. I need more of you.” Sasuke was panting hard and Itachi knew he was extremely aroused.
 
“What do you need?” Itachi taunted.
 
“I don't know. I just feel so empty.” Sasuke answered making Itachi growl low in his throat.
 
“Do you want me inside you otouto? Do you want to feel my dick buried deep in your ass?” He demanded.
 
Sasuke moaned at the words, nipping at Itachi's shoulder as he arched his body to rub against his brother's bigger one. Itachi smiled at the fervent boy under him, knowing just how Sasuke was feeling, because he was feeling it too. He pushed his boxers the rest of the way off as he sat up on his knees to take in the small body. Sasuke was beautiful and his cock was small, but it was deliciously hard, the tip bright red from the excitement.
 
“Aniki, please…Do something. I need…”
 
“What do you need?” Itachi purred.
 
“You.” Sasuke moaned out as he reached for his older brother.
 
Itachi just pushed his hands away and leaned down taking that small cock in his mouth, easily fitting all of it. Sasuke cried out loudly, his back arching clean off the mattress as more saliva trickled from the corner of his mouth. Itachi watched as his heart slammed against his chest. His cock was leaking so much precum that it created a small wet circle on his dark red sheets. He was so turned on by this point. He wanted inside his otouto so badly he could almost cum from the thought of being deep inside the boy's tight ass. This was going to be so good.
 
He pushed three fingers into Sasuke's mouth and the boy eagerly latched on to them sucking enthusiastically making Itachi groan deep in his throat. The sound vibrated around the small dick in his mouth, making Sasuke moan around his fingers in ecstasy. Itachi's was about through with the foreplay. He needed to do something about his own problem and now. He wasn't much of a patient man and it was a bad thing for Sasuke, because Itachi didn't have enough restraint left to properly prepare him.
 
He slipped one finger in. Sasuke tensed around it and whined as he tried to move away from the intrusion. Itachi used his free hand to grip the younger one's shoulder so he couldn't move. The small length was released from his hot mouth so he could stare up at his brother. Sasuke looked at him with watery eyes making them shiny and more vivid. Itachi pushed another finger into the boy as another wave of unbearable want washed over him. He needed his brother now.
 
“Aniki, it hurts a lot.” Sasuke cried, tears sliding down his cheeks.
 
“The pain is part of it, Sasuke.” Itachi informed with a hard edge to his voice.
 
“Then I don't want it.” Sasuke practically begged.
 
“Too late, foolish otouto. There is no way I can stop now.” Itachi snapped as he pushed the third finger deep inside.
 
He spread his fingers apart, trying to stretch the boy as much as he could for his big hard length. He really didn't want to cause Sasuke pain, but he was so aroused at this point that he couldn't bring himself to stop. Even as the boy cried harder, tears soaking into the pillow that fell from his cheeks. Itachi twisted his fingers almost brutally inside his brother. Sasuke let out a loud cry of pain, which quickly turned into on of stunned pleasure.
 
“What was that?” Sasuke whimpered out.
 
“Your prostate.” Itachi gritted out as he made himself brush against the nub one more time before he pulled his fingers free of the tight hot heat.
 
Sasuke was shivering under him and was staring at him with wide tear glazed eyes, his cheeks stained with the tears that had already fell. Itachi spit in his hand and spread his own saliva around his neglected length. He then leaned forward licking at the salty tear paths on both sides of the boy's face. He positioned his length at his brother's tiny quivering asshole as he outlined the trembling lips with his moist tongue.
 
“Relax. It won't hurt as much.” Itachi ordered. Sasuke nodded slightly, but his body didn't soften at all. It only seemed to stiffen more. Itachi didn't care though. He had one thing on his mind and one thing only, which was fucking Sasuke into the mattress. He pushed the tip into the tiny hole and the tightness was enough to make him chock on his own spit. “Relax.” He hissed out through clenched teeth.
 
“I can't. It hurts aniki.” Itachi growled and reached down to fondle his baby brother's now flaccid dick.
 
It slowly started to harden again under his persistence, soon followed by Sasuke letting his body relax and let out a moan softly. He then slammed his hips forward burying himself fully inside the boy. Sasuke screamed in pain as Itachi groaned at the tightness. He had never felt anything so good in his life and he immediately pulled out to thrust back in, not caring how much pain he was causing his baby brother in the process. His brain wouldn't have registered it anyway. He was too involved with the way the ass muscles sucked hard at his hard cock, making him pant harshly as he moved his hips faster trying to obtain that orgasm that was a step away from him.
 
Sasuke was crying again and Itachi licked up the tears as he lifted the boy's hips up more so that he could move deeper inside. The boy was cutting his nails deep into the flesh of his back, the pain making him hotter and more aroused to the point he was blinded by the intensity. He angled his thrusts to the side and pushed back in with such force that Sasuke screamed again. This one was different though. It was still laced with pain, but it also had an undertone of pleasure.
 
Sasuke grip didn't loosen any but it took on a more desperate feel then pain filled one. Sasuke was now moaning loudly in his ear and the thin legs had once again wrapped tightly around his hips as he moved with more speed. His otouto was now moving with him, tears still streaming down his face, but the small cock caught between their bodies was now releasing pre cum and coating their flesh in it. He reached down and wrapped his hand around it, covering it fully.
 
Sasuke threw his head back and let out the most gorgeous scream Itachi had ever heard as the boy's cum covered them in warm bursts. Itachi growled as his own orgasm approached as he pushed into the boy's body, knowing he would probably leave bruises from the harsh treatment. He could feel his balls tense to the point of pain and just as he slipped over the edge, everything faded into black.
 
 
~*~*~*~*~
 
Itachi sat up quickly as his dick throbbed painfully. He didn't know why he insisted on torturing himself, but he couldn't stop playing the dream over again. He couldn't get the way Sasuke looked out of his mind. He knew that this was going to be the start of a whole bunch of problems he didn't want to deal with.
 
The fact that he was going to have to trail after his brother for a couple of weeks to get as much information as possible so when he went back to the leader he had something to present to him. He was going to have to see the boy every day and if he kept having dreams like this, he was never going to survive. He already wanted to tract the boy down and have his way with him. Itachi prided himself in control, especially self-control, but he didn't know if he was going to be able to achieve it with this situation. It had been excessively long since he had sex with anyone and the need for his brother was too severe. He had a feeling he was going to break. The really sad thing was though, he couldn't bring it in himself to care.
 
 
TBC….
 
 
 
 
Kitty- I'm writing this for a club I joined on Y! Gallery called 30 Wicked Lessons. The word that this fic is based on is Pain. I hope you all like it.