Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Wings of A Devil ❯ Sasuke's past ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
WINGS OF A DEVIL!!
OOC, OC!!! No OC and original character pairings
SUMMARY: Life has been hell for Uchiha Sasuke! His family was murdered and his best friends were killed because Orochimaru wanted to rule because he thought he was fit to be ruler of Kinzu. When Sasuke was about to be killed a demon helped him with an eye that can help him turn into a demon but he now need to destroy every other user of demons even his own friends who he thought were dead or kill his brother who was forced to help Orochimaru.

Disclaimer: I don’t own anything about Naruto but I do own these awesome story lines!!! And the OC that will appear this is for yet another manga I am working on!!!
Kakashi: Come one you talked way too much!!
Kakashi drags Bevy away
Bevy: NO!!!!!!!
_____________________________________________________________ _________________
WINGS OF A DEVIL
CHAPTER 1: MEET MY PAST
BY: BEVY AKA Marise-Faia
___________________________________________________________________________ ___
Sasuke’s point of view-
Looking back at it my life wasn’t all that great when I was growing up.
My parents were always forced to leave me and my older brother Itachi alone. We both didn’t really have much in common and we really didn’t hang out with each other. On the other hand I did have my two best friends Naruto and Sakura! All three of us always played together because our families had business ties with each other but back then I didn’t know that all three of our families ruled over Kinzu. One day something horrible happened though.....
Sakura, Naruto and I were playing in the back yard of my mansion when all of a sudden
we heard gun shots and roars that sounded as if they came from demons! You see we lived in a times where demons and humans lived with each other in peace but that day everything changed!
When
Naruto, Sakura and I went to see what had happened we saw demons killing no! Slaughtering our families! Tearing and eating their flesh, devouring their blood! All three of us were frozen with fear on the spot until sakura just broke the silence with a blood-stopping scream. As soon as the demons heard the scream they noticed us!
All of us ran to the door but the main person blocked the entrance! It was Orochimaru!
“ But why Orochimaru-san?! Why did you betray our parents like this?”
Naruto shouted at Orochimaru who only laughed at his question as if it were something stupid.
Well, young master its because I should be the one who rules over Kinzu!! Your parents only wanted nothing but happy people and piece!!!! What a load of bull shit!!!The real priority is to be strong!!” with that said Orochimaru hit Naruto in the stomach making him bleed. I tried to run because I was so frightened. But as soon as I turned I saw a demon hold Sakura and then he broke her arm.
“YAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!” was the last thing I heard from Sakura’s mouth. She passed out . Then I couldn’t take it anymore my friends were being tortured and I tried to run, NO!!! I tried to attack Orochimaru but he punched me in the face. Then I heard the door open to the room and I saw my older brother Itachi.
“ What the hell are you doing Orochimaru?! Sasuke!!!” he screamed as soon as he saw me but I didn’t have enough energy to say anything. Sakura was next to me with no arm and a few other pieces of her body missing and Naruto was missing and eye, both were almost near death.
“ What did you do to sakura and naruto you bastard?!” Itachi said as he threw a punch to Orochimaru which lit up.
‘ What?! Itachi san use spiritual powers in fights?!’ I thought while I was lying there.
Itachi sent Orochimaru flying but then he got right back up and wiped the blood of his mouth.
“ Itachi you will be coming with me!” Orochimaru said to my brother while Itachi went inn for another attack but one of the demons blocked it and hit Itachi in the stomach making him spit out blood.
Itachi fell to the floor and Orochimaru tried to come to me so he could kill me but then a dark angel flashed in and made the room go black!
When I awoke, he told me............
’ Finally ending the flashback in his mind.
( Normal point of view)
“ To kill all the Demon Users or to find my brother who was taken my Orochimaru and kill him along with the demons that work for him.” said the dark-blue haired young man. ( Note: yes Sasuke has blue hair!!!! It’s just way to dark for ppl to see it)
He looked upon a broken up and beaten town where thieves and gangs are the only ones who survive. Technology is for the rich while the poor starve, demons fight often with humans and Orochimaru has caused unimaginable pain to all.
“ Then the angel of death told me............... That I must find the Wings of a Devil so I can release all of the power from my ‘Devil’s Tear Eye’” The young man stroked his dark-blue eye with no iris.
“It was the Devil’s Tear Eye, that helped me live! Now I can go back to the continent of Kinzu and kill Orochimaru for what he did to my friend and family!” The young man was walking around with matching navy-blue shirt and Long shorts and was walking around yet another continent that Orochimaru had taken over thanks to the Uchiha, Uzumaki, and Haruno power!
“ I am Uchiha Sasuke and I will stop at nothing to get my revenge” said sasuke as he walked along an empty street into the darkness.
But Behind him in the darkness a bright red eye with no iris was looking from the far!
“ Idiot! Now I’ll take whatever I need from him and then kill him! Heh!” said a young woman with many robotic parts but the most noticeable one was her right arm! She was also missing her right side of the stomach!
She followed him into the darkness.........
( TBC>>>>>>)
__________________________________________ ____________________________________
Hope you guyz liked this story!!!! Don’t worry sakura will make more appearances and yes this was very OOC!!!!!! It’s just I don’t really like Sasuke and keeping him like that would ruin the story!!!! So plz tell me what you think!!!!! Later!!
-Bevy-