Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Wish Upon a Dog Star ❯ An Identity Revealed! Name of the Pretty New Girl. ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter 2: An Identity Revealed! Name of the Pretty New Girl.
~~~~~
Long, sun-kissed legs walked down the hallway slowly, the new student making her way toward class 11-A. Her blue eyes focused on the tiles she walked across and her long blond hair cascaded down her back in silky, smooth, and straight locks. The girl looked so natural in the white and blue uniform of the school, the leaf emblem embroidered in silver at the back of the long, tapered collar of her shirt and the tie simply knotted beneath.

She was still upset about the earlier collision, her thoughts on the raven haired boy and his almost smug attitude toward her. She could just see him in his dark navy school uniform, standing gruffly above her and barely giving her a look at all. She fumed a bit, her cheeks red with anger as she thought of his face, stupid in her mind, no matter how handsome he was. She sighed a bit and brushed her hair over her shoulder, straightening up and looking at the door she stopped at. 11-A

Finally!

She opened the sliding door and peeked inside, no teacher in sight and a bunch of rowdy students, mainly boys, bouncing around and causing a ruckus. Strange for 11th graders, but true none the less. Some of the students were calm and sitting nicely, a dark haired girl with lavender eyes sat in the far corner, her face buried in a book, for instance, was very quiet and reserved, her hair long and silky and her skin creamy white, like porcelain. A student with dark hair and a pair of dark glasses sat nearby, in the back, also reading. It seemed he was enthralled in a story about insects of some sort, and was a little creepy to the new girl. Another boy with black hair that was pulled back tightly into a ponytail sat with his hand covering his face, seeming to be embarrassed about all the hyper students around him... or maybe he was just troubled by them. Finally, the raven haired boy from before was sitting, his fingers intertwined in front of his face and his dark eyes staring at the front as if he had nothing to do. The girl made a face, his attitude pissing her off badly, and looked around for an empty seat.

"Hey everyone! It's a new girl!" Shouted a girl with pink hair and green eyes. Her eyes were twinkling with curiosity and excitement as she stood from her seat, everyone but the rude teen from that morning turning their attention toward the blond girl in interest. Some of the boys reacted by looking at her legs, while the girls in the class admired her pretty blond hair. The girl suddenly felt very conspicuous as every eye was staring at her. She smiled and blushed a little, her eyebrows turning up in embarrassment. She wasn't used to being center of attention and certainly wasn't used to men staring so much at her. She bowed a bit and sent a winning grin to the class. "Hello, I'm pleased to meet you!"

The pink haired girl bounded up to her and smiled. "My name is Haruno Sakura and I am the Class Representative for 11-A! I welcome you to the class and hope that your stay with us is pleasant! Our teacher is Jiraiya and... well he's late too so don't worry too much, okay?"

Suddenly, with a startling slam, the sliding door opened up and an older gentleman entered the room. His face was a little scary and red lines covered both of his cheeks. He wore a silver piercing on his nose and had a strange taste in clothing, red and green in his outfit. Long white hair was pulled back into a low hanging ponytail on the back of his head and he walked up to the podium after eying all the students with his seemingly calm black eyes. Sakura tensed up and turned toward the class, "Stand! Bow! Sit! Jiraiya-sensei is here!" She said as she scuttled over to her own seat with a hurried bow. The class did as they were told and sat patiently and waited for their teacher's instruction.

The blond girl didn't know what she should do so she simply stood in front of the chalk board as the teacher turned and began to write on it's surface with quick strokes and messy characters. He turned back to the class with a grin.

"CLASS! Today we welcome a new transfer student!"

The raven haired boy looked up and eyed the girl with recognition as she felt very self conscious all of a sudden. The teacher continued and eyed the new girl's backside as she stood in front of the class. "Please, introduce yourself!"

The girl bowed and smiled a bit at the class.

"My name is Uzumaki Naruko... it's a pleasure! I hope to become good friends with the students in 11-A!"
~~~~~
Uzumaki Naruko?! Ugh, not another one of these fics! But what you all don't realize is I have plans in store, big, big plans! It's not going to be like any fic you've read before about this type of thing, I promise you! :3 And who knows, I may surprise you! Stay tuned!