Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Young pure soul ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
This is my first fanfiction please review if you liked it.. ^_^

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto *sadly* T.T. Naruto is Kishimoto Masashi's property.

Fandom: Naruto.

'' Young pure soul ''

Prologue

Ever since, I initiate to work here. The major thing I observed was a young and beautiful male with the most astonishing cobalt orbs I have ever seen, showing his presence every two or three days and carrying a bouquet with the same colored flowers. Those were yellow Lisianthus and tulips and blue Delphinium. I always noticed him although I pretended like don't cared. But he always carried that same and distressing face. I greatly had an intention of knowing who he was impending for and visiting here in this grave yard. But the expressions on his face always told me to back off and don't interfere in my personal matters.

But today something felt very odd. He would normally arrive near the time of afternoon and leave after fifteen or twenty minutes. But today he stayed for more then three hours.

Although I was busy with my work at the grave yard, but no matter how hard I attempted, I couldn't resist the argue to know why has he been staying for so long.

Every moment my orbs glanced at his presence, but he was the same as ever. Not even his position had improved. He was glaring hard at the tomb stone where he was seated. The air was starting to get heavy and the male's presence could do no more but bother me. Maybe he was not alright. Has he become paralyzed? I was worried and was about to finish my work as the grave yard keeper.

I was taking care of the broken tomb and I was strictly appointed to fix it. I was nearly finished and then I had decided to go and take a look at the man. I put the shovel down and gasped for breath and inhaled hardly. I was rather tried and sweating heavily. I wiped out the sweat drops that were covering my forehead. My eyes blinked every time I spared a glance at the sun. Today was hot. I rose from my stooping position and wiped out the dirt from my clothes and straightened my wrinkled shirt. I was tired and what I had in mind was to go home, make myself a hot cup of tea and then sleep.

After all I was just an old and poor man who had lived his life and now was hoping to raise some money for my wife and child. They are the only ones I had. I always regret myself for not being educated. I wouldn't end up being as a grave yard watcher.

I stretched my bony and barely skinny body and made my way towards the beautiful male I have ever seen throughout my work. I appreciated his beauty but some how his life didn't seemed as overwhelming as his features. I really wanted to know about this man. Why he comes? Who does he visits? And what was the reason for his agony?.

I made my way near him just a few inches away. I heave a sigh before closing the distance between him and myself.

''You know kid; your body might stop circulating blood. If you stayed jammed in that position '' I apprised and broke the awkward silence that had ever so created between us from God knows when. Only what could be heard was the soft whisper of the wind.

''Y-yeah '' he nodded and that was when I hear his soft and broken voice for the first time.

''You do come very often but now, time has gotten longer then you normally stay. Is something wrong? '' I asked kindly and curiously, fixing my gaze at him.

''Does my presence bother you? Is it a crime to stay here a little longer? '' his soft and delicate voice came out to be an icy and cold one nearly shouting. I was right this chap is hard to deal with. But I didn't mind because somehow I knew this kid had suffered his life from dark period and now have to deal with him nicely.

''No, your presence never bothers me. Not the fact that you come here pretty often. I am a lot inquisitive about this person that you visit much. May I know who it is? And if it's so important?... But if you're not feeling to tell me, that's fine? '' I spoke showing my curiosity and care ness. I had spoke with concern and caring tone enough to melt his heart.

Maybe he'll decide to tell me. After all, sharing the burden of a heart is way better and comforting then to keep burdens in side your heart and live alone with it.

''No…. it's fine. I would like to tell you about this person that is so important to me, that drags my heart out in the clearing to meet him…. But before I tell you who his person really is… I want you to know a little story before I say a word about me and this person. '' The young male spoke with the same quite and lovely tone sliding his free hand on the tomb stone.

''Sure, I would love to hear a story, after all I am already finished with my work '' I grinned widely showing my sympathy towards him.

He smirked and nodded. '' Well it all started in the days of youth…..''

**Memories and story**

Chapter: 1''Flavouring night over day''

''The beautiful azure day was invaded by the hoary clouds,

And how within moments the brightness faded and the sky sadly rained down''

''C'mon Hikaro-Chan, just give me a chance. I mean I don't see the reason why you don't want me to be your boyfriend. I like you a lot you know. How many times I have to confess '' the blonde whined, and begged the beautiful brunette girl over and over again, who was walking towards her locker in the school hallways.

'' I had told you a million times. I am not interested in you, why won't you let me be…. And stop following already. I am already disturbed and anxious with you confessing all the time '' the female shouted furiously. And shook the love crazed boy away from her way. She opened her locket frustratingly and started searching for some books.

''Why? Am I not good enough for you? Is something wrong with me? You know I will always be the person you want, you can certainly change any thing you want in me…. Please I really like you" the blonde boy kneeled down opened his arms wide and begged for her acceptance. But the girl only stared hard at him with firm, glary eyes. The annoyed feeling inside her mind was clearly reflected by her greenish orbs. She put her slender and index fingers on her forehead and showing that what she was dealing with was nothing more then a huge pain.

''Now listen… there is nothing wrong with anything about you. You are alright the way you are. But this doesn't mean I have to love you. I am really sorry but I can't return your feelings. It's really hard to like you'' Hikaro didn't know what she just said but she had just merely crushed the delicate heart of her lover. He was now broken as always.

Life has just never let this young boy ever experience happiness. And now the one he loved rejected him. ''Why? '' he whispered, but it was clearly hearable for the teen girl.

'' I am really sorry but… it's just that I like someone else'' those words awaken the burning felling within his chest, sinking his heart ever deeper and crushing his dreams.

''Who? ''

The girl let out a deep breath and continued her conversation. '' hmm….. Well.. Uch-Uchiha Sa-Sasuke '' the girl told shyly rubbing the back of the head while half blushing.

It was just a matter of seconds when the blonde teen broke into pieces.

''What? Who the hell is he? I am sure he is some nuisance and jerk. '' His broken voice whispered. He reached out his hand forcefully caught the soft hand of a girl.

The boy had earned himself a hard slap. ''tass'' the sound of the slap echoed from the surrounding walls. It felt like the world had stopped. It wasn't long when the sound that was reflected from the four walls started to enter and echo inside the boy's mind and heart.

''For the last time Uzumaki Naruto I will not be with you. Infect, now I hate you… go away, leave me alone.'' Hikaro shouted loud enough to be heard by him and her voice was sharp like a knife and enough to cut through his sensitive chest and break his delicate heart to pieces.

Naruto saw the figure of his love start to vanish in the hallways of the school. Leaving him alone and hurt forever. Maybe he went too far. And now nothing could be done to bring Hikaro back. Naruto slammed his fist hard on the floor with hundreds of eyes staring at him and his broken condition.

Naruto quickly gathered his belonging and made his way towards his locker. He hardly slammed his books inside his locker. ''What on earth is this Uchiha? I am sure I am going to rip every shit of that person, if my eyes ever caught his sight" he murmured and growled hard in his throat. '' I swear I am going to kill this guy'' and with that he left the hall way and slammed his locker door.

*Out in the garden*. '' Nah, Kiba who the hell is this darn, buster Sasuke?'' the blonde teen inquired his friend who was seated beside himself in a furious tune. Naruto was constantly flinging the ball to the nearby tree. He was putting out his stress on the poor ball.

'' You mean Uchiha Sasuke? Hmm… well probably he the most popular and coolest guy in the school, they say he is really cute.'' The said boy Kiba tossed a sip of juice down his throat while answering.

''What? Cute?…'' Naruto felt like laughing. '' Yeah right. If I ever saw this boy with my fully eyes, I am sure he is going to get a pretty hard time.'' Naruto clutched his fist forcefully and shook it back and forth before the eyes of his friend. '' I am going to kill him. ''

"God Naruto are you trying to hit me? '' Kiba cuffed his hand away and grimaced. ''Sorry" the blonde apologized with a sore voice.

Naruto and his friends were seated in the school playground during break time. Their miserable friend and also leader whimpered the whole time about how the girl he liked left him. All of his friends were fed up and drained of hearing the same old stuff over and over again.

''You never saw this Sasuke, did you? '' a gray haired teen apprised and inquired the flaxen boy with his low and calm tone of voice. He was heading his way towards the poignant and gloomy boy.

'' Have you ever seen him? Well, you know I am new and I really don't know much of people here.'' Naruto alleged, giving his full attention to the other male.

'' Sure I have seen him. He hangs out with my brother all the time, I mean they are friends '' the hoary haired boy hauled Naruto to his feet. '' Thanks, Ichiru '' Naruto responded, while mopping his clothes from the ground dirt.

''Is he as attractive, the way people says?'' Naruto solicited.

''May be, I have seen him a few times. Not too clearly '' Ichiro said. ''I don't like him either, my brother likes him a lot and he's sticking to him like glue.'' He sustained.

''Well that's bad '' the flaxen smirked behind his long golden tresses. He knew Ichiru was very close to his twin brother and someone coming between them meant taking away his half part.

'' Yeah…. I think it's time for the class to start lets get going, c'mon Kiba '' he waved to the dark russet haired boy who made his way after Naruto and Ichiru. And that's how they set off toward their class.

''C'mon I don't want to attend class today, lets bunck the class today. ''A lavender orbed male with gray hair grunted as he yanked another boy by his wrist.

'' You are probably insane about this. I will not join you in buncking. You will ruin my reputation.'' The other boy who had raven like hair and sliver orbs hesitated and tried to free himself from the clasp of his friend.

'' Oh you are no fun Sasuke. '' the other teen grumbled as he freed the raven from his grip.

''Now let get to the class Zearo. And enough you're making hell of a face '' the raven said irately and lugged Zearo in the direction of the class with him. Zearo smirked softly and let himself being lugged. He grinned and let out a heave of sigh.

'' Darn this day can't get any worse, and what are all these paper doing in my locker ''.the flaxen muttered searching for something in his locker. " RING'' the school bell caught his mind.

'' Oh man class has started. Quickly…. Where are my books? '' Naruto's eyes wandered for his text books that were required for the lesson.

After finding his books and tossing is locker close, he made a ball of the wasted papers that covered his locker. Instead of flinging them into the garbage cane he mistakenly chucked the paper ball onto another person's face. Despite the fact, that person who received the paper ball directly onto his face was already infuriated and now Naruto was going to have his hard time.

Naruto was just about to leave for class when something caught a grip on his shoulder, ''Pardon me, did you threw this paper ball over my face?'' the victim asked wrathfully holding the ball in his hand.

'' What?...No, it was an accident-'' Naruto attempted to give his reason but he was cut shortly when his azure eyes met cloudy gray ones. Naruto was astounded and became silent when his eyes saw a gorgeous looking boy. The cool and clam gaze met the quite and stunned one. Naruto just stared but did nothing nor said anything. Now Naruto was lost in the stunning features of the other male.

End of chapter

Please review if you like it… and yes I borrowed the Kiryuu twins too.

Love

Purple Lolita


Converting /tmp/phpckKCR2 to /dev/stdout