Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ My Addventure Eps ❯ Catgirl in Heat ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Maho Hentai Shinji: Catgirl In Heat!
[Episode 29255]

by warp

If the Hentainomicon had possessed a face, it would have been grinning. From it's semi-sentient and completely perverted point of view, everything was working out perfectly.

Asuka had been transformed into a cute, fuzzy catgirl and (this being a spell from the aforementioned tome of perversion) of course she was in heat immediately after being transformed.

Asuka wasted no time in going after what she wanted, a trait common to both catgirls and aggressive red-haired German Eva pilots. She jumped right onto Shinji, knocking him down, and in seconds she had her entire body pressed against Shinji's and her mouth sealed to his.

Asuka kissed Shinji passionately and then rubbed her face affectionately against his. Somewhat distantly, Shinji noticed the caress of her soft, furry tail around his waist. He was in mild shock, but part of him was responding to the sexy catgirl's advances and was as hard as steel.

Shinji wasn't the only one to notice his lower appendage's condition. Asuka gazed happily at it and rubbed her newly fuzzy hand across the bulge in the front of his slacks. Shinji's prick twitched and throbbed harder from the stimulation, wrenching a gasp from his throat.

"Unnnhhhh…Asuka…" Shinji's awareness narrowed to his throbbing organ and his catgirl's caressing hand. Asuka continued to rub his bulge, and the soft, yet just hard enough pressure was maddeningly arousing. Shinji threw his head back, eyes closed and breathed hard. His blood was boiling, his breath shuddered in and out of his lungs and he was beginning to feel as if he was going to rip out of his slacks.

Abruptly, the pleasing caress stopped. Breaking from his trance, Shinji's head snapped down and his eyes popped open, revealing an extremely attractive set of hindquarters gently undulating in front of his face.

Bare hindquarters. Namely, two exquisite buns framing a sight Shinji had seen in person for the first time last night, when Misato had gotten on her knees, arched her back and…he wrenched his mind, and his eyes away from the tempting target, before he lost his last shred of control.

Slowly, dazedly, Shinji's eyes tracked away from Asuka's bottom and took in the whole picture. Asuka was on her knees, back arched, tail waving, and was looking over her shoulder at him. Her eyes (greenish gold, with cat-like slit pupils, he absently noted) were filled with an emotion that was new to his experience, but which he had seen recently, just last night in fact. A potent mixture of love and lust.

"Meowrrrrrr!" cried Asuka, wiggling her bottom seductively. She knew what she wanted and she was going to get it! She wiggled again and abruptly backed up several feet, putting her bottom close enough for Shinji to feel her body heat - and to smell an arousing, uniquely female scent with which he had recent experience.

Now, Shinji is a shy person, and (to say the least) not very aggressive, but the combination of the Hentainomicon feeding perverted impulses into the lower reaches of his mind and having a sexy catgirl basically rubbing herself in his face first thing in the morning was too much for his weakened defenses to handle.

In one frenzied moment, his lower appendage was free, causing it to lightly smack into Asuka's bare bottom. Still gazing back at him, she responded with a "Rowrr" of approval. In another moment, his hands lashed out and gained a firm purchase on Asuka's waist, the feel of her soft skin driving his urgency up another notch. His hands caressed her waist for a moment, as, due to his position, the tip of his member just barely touched the hot, wet pink of catgirl Asuka's tender vagina.

"Twannnnnngggg" - this is the sound of Shinji's inner restraints violently snapping.

With a single convulsive movement, Shinji buried himself to the hilt in Asuka's cunt. It was hot, tight and copiously lubricated. He pulled out and slammed in again, instinctively flexing his hips at the peak of his thrust, trying to penetrate her as fully as possible. The kitchen was filled with the moist slapping sounds of sex, feline noises of satisfaction from her, and grunts of pleasure and exertion from him.

For an endless interval, Shinji thrust deeply into Asuka, pulled back and thrust again. She gripped the kitchen tile hard and thrust her hips back at him, seeking the maximally forceful penetration possible. His member felt as hard as steel and as big as a baseball bat. He struggled to pull air into his lungs and felt sweat pour down his body as he crushed his hips into Asuka's soft bottom. She made a little feline squeak/meow every time he bottomed out in her vagina. He was beginning to crave that noise, and sought to make each thrust as powerful as the first, despite fatigue from the incredible exertion he was making.

He paused briefly at the end of a thrust to fully kick off his pants, causing Asuka to meow piteously at the interruption. He repaid her for the interruption with interest, as he took a slightly wider stance and continued his ravaging of her lower body with renewed force. She responded by arching her back further and he found their collective shift in position allowed him to penetrate her even more deeply.

Shinji's grip on her soft waist was beginning to slip a little, due to their collective sweatiness as they passed the quarter-hour mark in their coupling. Shinji continued to spear into the viselike slippery glove of Asuka's sex. He felt a swiftly-building, intense sensation of pleasure/pain in his penis, as if his member was going to burst and knew that he was at his limit. Asuka was shuddering and yowling as if she were dying, causing her vagina to contract pleasurably around Shinji's imbedded hardness, further straining his control. "Going…to…come…Asuka-chan!", he gasped out, trying to warn her.

She responded with a feline cry of pleasure and a series of rapid contractions of her inner muscles. The intense pulling sensation was far too much and drove Shinji over the edge. His hips flexed, driving his penis deeply into her clutching sex, as his belly contracted and his penis fired short, agonizingly pleasurable bursts of semen into Asuka's cunt. The sensation was incredibly intense, it felt like he was firing red-hot metal out of his member. Asuka's newly-gained instincts dominated her mind, causing her to arch her back and yowl in ecstasy as she received his life-giving seed.

"Hahhhhhh." The breath rushed out of Shinji as his entire body became limp and he slumped onto catgirl Asuka's back. His softening member stayed inside her warm channel as he collapsed onto her soft body. Sexually expended though he was, her firm ass and sleek back felt good under his tired body. He nuzzled his face into her soft red hair and wrapped his arms around her slim waist, rolling to the side so as to not crush her, not that he weighed all that much.

As he drifted off to sleep, Shinji noticed that Asuka was…purring? Pleasant as this interlude has been, he hoped that there was something of the fully-human Asuka he had known left…though it would be nice if the transformation made her mellow out a bit, permanently. With this final thought, Shinji fell asleep.

Meanwhile:

Misato and Ritsuko were woken up by all the noise, and have been watching, bemusedly.

Misato and Ritsuko have finally been woken up by all the noise, and come into the kitchen, finding a sleeping boy and his catgirl.

Misato and Ritsuko were woken up by all the noise, and have been watching, bemusedly. This makes them horny and they decide that after a brief nap, Shinji should be up for more fun. He slept all night after all! (lemon)

Someone comes to the door.

Someone had come to the door and has been listening in puzzlement to the odd noises. They decide to enter the apartment in case something is wrong.

Something else.

See http://addventure.bast-enterprises.de/frecent.php?tag=Maho+Hentai+Shinji for the whole thread.