Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ My Addventure Eps ❯ Gendo's Disco Breakdown ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Maho Hentai Shinji: Gendo's Disco Breakdown [Episode 39352]

by WarpWizard

Gendo let out a sigh of relief as the two women finally left.

`Barely kept control. I should change to my backup office… No! I won't be run out of my own office by a mere malfunction. Gendo Ikari never loses.'

Just then, the flashing lights sped up and began to pulse to a distinct, rapid beat.

`Oh no! Not - '

Grimacing fiercely, the Supreme Commander of NERV attempted to control his body, but it was no use. His hips began to twitch to the fat, thumping beat now resounding through his huge office.

A voice was heard, singing broken words in an odd staccato rhythm. Helplessly, whispering at first, then growing to a full-voiced level, Gendo sang along.

CAN *BOOGIE* CAN *DISCO* - LOVE THAT DISCO SOUND!

MOVE UP YOUR *BODY* - SPIN IT ROUND AND ROUND!

Bursting to his feet and sending his chair skidding backwards violently, Gendo assumed a strange posture. He stood ramrod straight, legs spread widely for support, with a finger pointed forward aggressively at an unseen audience, even as his hips jerked to the overfed base of the strange song. The stance could only be described as, "We salute those who are about to funk".

As the next verses pounded out of the hidden speakers, Gendo bellowed along, funking aggressively in place.

Gendo sang:

"Say UNH UNH UNH UNH", hips thrusting to each `unh'.

"Don't forget - OH NO!", here thrusting his pointing finger as if to emphasize that the unseen observer should never, ever forget.

"DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T - OH NO NO!", Gendo moved his shoulders back and forth on each word while holding his elbow to his side, index fingers pointing, making both fingers thrust out alternately to deliver the emphatic message of negation. He even twitched his hips in an opposing rhythm, giving forth an impressive display of dancefloor funkiness.

"THE STARS ON 45, KEEP ON BURNIN' IN MY MIND, WE CAN WORK IT OUT - REMEMBER TWIST AND SHOUT - THEY STILL WON'T TELL ME WHY - THERE'S NO REPLY HI HI HI…

* * *

Simultaneously, on a strange alternate plane that many would call "Cyber-Space":

"BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!"

* * *

Ritsuko frowned. "Maya, come look at this readout on the Magi, please. I need a second opinion."

Obediently, Maya came over and looked at the arcane appearing data on the viewscreen. She gasped, eyes wide. "Oh my! It looks like they're having some sort of -"

"Epileptic fit."

"But that's -"

"Impossible, I know."

Meanwhile:

Gendo's Magi induced disco flashback continues. (you cruel bastard!)

Maya was to be tested and taken to school.

Shinji and the girls are trying to eat their lunches.

The hapless Touji approaches sex-bomb Hikari for a date.

The sexy agent of SEELE enters Tokyo-3 city limits.

Something else.

See http://addventure.bast-enterprises.de/frecent.php?tag=Maho+Hentai+Shinji for the whole thread.