One Piece Fan Fiction ❯ Lunar Fighters Vs. Straws Hat ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Lunar Fighters Vs. Straw Hats Prologue

“Luna, Hurry up.” A boy with lime green hair that went down to his shoulder and he was wearing a plain white t- shirt and black shorts with a Crescent moon tattooed on his shoulder.

“I’m coming put your patties back on Midori.” A girl with long Silver hair said as it was pulled into a high ponytail wearing a Blue tank top and a white skirt with blue stockings as she had a Crescent moon tattooed onto her cheek.

“Midori, Luna were ready to go.” Two voice chimed in unison. “Hey Shiro, Kuro.” Luna and Midori greeted the two twins. Kuro had white hair and was wearing a black shirt and pants with a white tie while Shiro had black hair and was wearing all white with a black tie.

“Where are the others?” Luna asked. “There down on the deck.” Kuro told her. “Onto the New world.” Luna said happily. As her crew simple nodded there heads as they entered the new world. Change Scene

“Luffy? Get down here we have to decide what island that we are going to head to next.” Nami said. “Why are you even going to ask when you already decided where we are going next witch.” Zoro asked.

“Don’t you dare talk to Nami-swan like that you brute.” Sanji growled kicking at Zoro who blocked the kick with one of his swords. “Don’t be destroying my ship Bros.” Franky told them as he was repairing the deck wear they previous put a hole in the ship.