One Piece Fan Fiction ❯ Salmon ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hi! It’s me, cinnamon gal here with a new chapter for Salmon! Enjoy! Man! I wish I owned One Piece but I don’t! One Piece belongs to Eiichiro Oda.



Chapter 2

“What was I thinking? Of course I’m not in love with that love cook!” Zoro gazed into the mirror once more. Besides, why would he be in love with Sanji anyways? There wasn’t really anything special about that shitty bastard. But then why couldn’t he stop thinking about him? “Ugh! I’m not in love with Sanji!” Shouted Zoro out loud smacking himself in the head. “There is no way I can be! And if I was, that would mean I‘m ga-…” Zoro stopped and sniffed the air. “This scent smells kind of familiar.” And in an instant more flashbacks of Sanji came to his mind. Zoro started to blush even more. “No! I cannot be in love with that … that cook!” Zoro shut his eyes as he opened the door. He looked to his left first and then to his right. “What is that smell any ways?” He sniffed the air again hoping to catch where the scent was coming from. It smelled like it was coming from the kitchen. (Obviously … well sort of) Zoro walked down the hallway and was about to open the door when he saw a very excited Luffy and started stepping back.

“Yay! Woohoo! Food! Food! Food!”
“Hey Luffy! Wait up for me!”
“No way Usopp! That food is miiiiiine!”
Both Luffy and Usopp were running to the kitchen and were headed for a surprised swordsman. “Zoro! Look out!” shouted Chopper who was following behind them gasping for air. Zoro didn’t know what to do next. Should he pull out his swords and defend himself or just stand there and get bashed into with those two idiots? Before Zoro knew it they were about to smash right into him! Zoro braced himself knowing he would be in a world of pain any second.
“Zoro do something you fool! Cause if you don’t Sanji will see you and you’ll look like a complete idiot in front of him! And you don‘t want that do you!!!”
Zoro shut his eyes hoping that this was some kind of nightmare or something. The kitchen door flew open smacking the two seventeen year olds right in the face. The swordsman looked up and saw a tall blonde man in a black suit in front of him. “Oww! That hurt!” said Usopp as he grabbed his very long nose. “Yeah! Why did you do that for Sanji?” said Luffy as he tried to get up. “Oops. My bad. Sorry guys, I didn’t know you were there. Well anyways, dinners ready.” Sanji turned around and stared at Zoro and started walking back to the kitchen. Zoro’s eyes widened. “Was it my imagination or did Sanji just wink at me?” “Come on guys. I’m starving to death. Lets eat.” said the navigator to ships historian. Robin nodded in agreement and they both walked inside the kitchen with the rest following behind.

Zoro was the last to come in and the only seat available was the one right in front of Sanji. Zoro froze. He couldn’t move anymore. His whole body felt numb and he started to sweat. The whole crew started looking at him. “Oi. Zoro. Are you alright?” asked Luffy. “Wha? Of course I‘m alright Luffy. Heheheheh. Why wouldn‘t I be?” “I dunno. You tell me.” Zoro didn’t know what to say next. What should he say? That the reason why he was acting so strange was because of Sanji?! Zoro turned his head so his crew mates couldn‘t see his uneasy expression. “Well … I - I - I …” babbled the swordsman as he began to turn his head again. Out of the corner of his eye he could see the cook frown and look away. “Oi swordsman! Quit your babbling and sit down already! We‘re all starving here!” Zoro glared back but started walking towards the table and sat down in front of the now grumpy chef. He looked down at his plate and started to blush as flashbacks of Sanji shoving the salmon in his mouth came to his mind. “Wow Sanji!” Zoro looked up from his plate. “This is the best salmon I have ever eaten!”
“Why thank you my sweet, sweet Nami-san!” said Sanji as he clasped his hands together staring at the young navigator with heart shaped eyes. “Why that little …” thought Zoro as he grabbed his fork and stabbed it into the same fish Sanji had given him earlier.
“Stupid love cook! Stupid Nami! Who does she think she is anyways! Complimenting Sanji about how delicious his salmon is even if it is good! If I had a sharp object right now I would … I would … I-” Zoro stopped. “What am I talking about? I am not jealous of that bratty selfish navigator! And I am especially not in love with that shitty curly eye browed freak!”

Zoro stared at the ship’s navigator and saw her giggling as Sanji was making a gentle manly bow. Zoro glared at them both. “That’s it!!!!!!!! If I had a sharp object right now I’d stab that stupid bitch right in the face! Man! If only I had some sharp objects right n-… wait a minute.” Zoro looked at his right and saw his three swords and started to grin. “Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh …” rumble, rumble, rumble. “What the?” The table started to shake making Zoro stop day dreaming of slicing Nami up. He could see Luffy and Usopp on the other end of the table fighting for the last piece of salmon left which was Zoro’s. “I’m gonna get it before you Usopp!” “Are not!” “Are too!” “Nu-uh!” “Ya-huh!” Luffy stretched his arm and was about to touch Zoro’s salmon until Usopp pulled Luffy’s ear. “Yow! That‘s cheating Usopp!” “Hey, nobody said you had to be fair about it.” “Oh yeah! Well take that!” Luffy socked Usopp in the head making Usopp smack his face on the table. “Oww Luffy! Not so hard!” “Well you started it! Soooo … NO! Ahahahhah!” “Take that!” said the sniper as he tried to punch his captain but missed because Luffy shoved some spinach in his mouth. (They were having salmon and spinach for dinner okay!) “Yuck! I hate spinach!” Luffy started laughing and kicking his feet on the table. Usopp grabbed some spinach and tried shoving it into Luffy’s mouth.

The spinach missed and landed smack dab on the cooks face. Nami and Robin found this amusing and started snickering but chopper was still worrying about Usopp and Luffy. The two started wrestling making the table shake even more. Zoro looked at Sanji who was trying to wipe the green stuff of his face. The cook had most of the spinach off but he still couldn’t see. He put his hand on the table reaching for a napkin while patting the table trying to feel for it. Zoro gasped as both hands touched. Zoro had been kind enough to try to hand Sanji his own napkin but as he was handing it to him both hands had accidentally touched. Zoro pulled his hand back while dropping the napkin and started his face started to redden. He hadn’t meant to touch Sanji on the hand it was unintentional. Zoro noticed that Sanji’s hand was still on the table, not moving but set on top of the napkin. Finally Sanji picked it up and started wiping his spinach covered face. Zoro just kept on staring and was in deep, deep, deep thought. “What just happened? Did I touch Sanji’s hand of did he touch mine? And why am I still blushing here!!!” Zoro looked at Sanji who was looking back at him. Both eyes met. Zoro’s stomach began to feel funny which made him turn even redder. “Why does Sanji look so hot now? He doesn’t look annoying to me anymore! In fact, he looks really sexy. Oh no! Oh god! I think I am in love w-with Sanji! No it can’t be! No! I’m not!” Zoro looked at the cook again who was wiping some spinach off his black suit. Zoro smiled a bit in a cheerful kind of way.
“ Whelp. I guess it’s true. The person I’m in love with is Sanji because I have this really strong urge to grab his face and kiss him. Sanji I am in love you” Zoro looked down at the table to hide his smirk and flushed face. “Heh, I love Sanj-”

“What the!”
The salmon wasn‘t there! Zoro looked at his left and noticed that the plate was on the edge of the table but what he didn‘t notice was that Sanji staring at him in a strange almost sexy (well actually in a REALLY SEXY) kind of way. Zoro leaped to his left and caught the plate before it could fall to the ground. The cooks eyebrows shifted as he observed the swordsman, interested in what was about to happen next. Zoro set the plate back on the table and glared at the two teenagers who almost caused him to loose his very special dinner that Sanji had made for him. Zoro couldn’t hold his anger in any longer. “KNOCK IT OFF YOU TWO!!!!!!!!!!!” shouted the swordsman with all his anger and might as he pounded the table which accidentally shattered his plate as it cut and sliced his hand. The whole room became silent with all eyes staring at him. Zoro looked at his right palm which was bleeding a lot. Zoro started to sweat again embarrassed because of his sudden outburst of anger from almost losing the precious fish and demolishing it.

……………….

“Ha hahahahahaha!” Now all eyes were on the cook. “Ahahahahahahahahahahahahah!” Sanji pointed a finger at Zoro who was very confused at the time. Sanji kept on laughing at him and couldn‘t stop. Zoro started to blush. Not because of his new discovered feelings but because he was humiliated. Humiliated because of Sanji, who was his new affection, the one he had fallen for, was laughing at him! Zoro turned around and dashed out of the room. He gripped his wounded right hand tightly as the blood started to trickle down his arm. He shut his eyes and ran not sure where to go hoping that he would just disappear and this was all a nightmare. He could still hear the cook’s laughter echoing in his mind over and over again. Still running Zoro sniffed and wiped a tear away from his eye. “Great! Now Sanji thinks I’m an idiot!!!!!”


Ooooooooooooh. So how was it?! Huh! Huh! What do you think? Sorry, I know this chapter was kind of short or was it? Hmmmmm …… Anyways something told me to stop this chapter right here. Hopefully that made this story much more interesting now. Hoped you liked it though! Hehheheh. I can’t wait to finish the next chapter! Please review!