One Piece Fan Fiction ❯ Spin the bottle ❯ Spin the bottle ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Spin the bottle.

"So what do you say? Are we playing or not?" Nami said with a smirk on her face.

"Sure lets play………as long I get something to eat" Luffy said enthusiastically.

Usopp sweatdropped and said "We just ate 20 minuets ago"

In the mean time Sanji had gotten up from where he was sitting, and walked to the kitchen.

Zoro sighed "You don't really give the guy a lot of free time, do you?" he asked.

"Tra la la la food tra la la la." the rubber-boy just sang.

Everybody sweatdropped as Luffy walked into the kitchen and asked the blonde cook if the food was almost done, soon after he was booted back out.

Nami giggled "He has no patience when it comes to food" she manage to chock out.

After about 25 minuets Sanji left the kitchen and placed tons of snacks on the table, making Luffy very happy.

"So what do you suggest we `play'" He asked the red-haired girl, while trying to keep the captain of `The going Merry' away from the snacks.

Nami smirked "Spin the bottle".

Soon everybody, minus Luffy since he didn't know what it was, began objecting, but Nami was very persuasive and soon everybody was sitting in a circle on the floor, an empty bottle in the middle.

Nami was explaining the rules to Luffy "So when you spun the bottle you have to kiss the one it points to, got it?"

The rubber-boy nodded and the game began.

Nami was the first one to spin, it landed on Usopp………so she leaned over and gave him a kiss, that left him blushing from top to toe.

After a little time of recovering Usopp spun the bottle, it landed on Luffy, who leaned over and placed a big kiss, with tongue and everything, on the shocked long-nosed mans lips.

Nami smiled big "Luffy has got the right idea, we should make this game more daring………from now on every kiss has to be WITH tongue" she exclaimed loudly.

She tone of her voice showed them that they couldn't object, so they gave in.

Luffy spun the bottle, it pointed at Zoro.

Right before Zoro hesitantly leaned over for the kiss he heard giggles from all around.

A lot of rounds after the only one that the bottle hadn't landed on was Sanji, who was enjoying it greatly "You're right Nami, this really is a fun game" he said with a big grin on his face.

Zoro pulled out of his kiss with Usopp in disgust and gave the bottle a frustrated spin.

"Yeah it is isn't it" Nami said as she looked at the bottle that had now stopped spinning.

"Damn………" The blonde said as he two looked at the neck of the bottle that was pointing at him.

"about time…………" Usopp mumbled.

Sanji huffed as he turned around towards the swordsman who was sitting besides him, "lets just get this over with" he whispered right before his lips met Zoros.

A jolt of electricity ran through them both and Zoro slipped his hands up the cooks back to his neck, deepening the kiss, Sanji moaned gave over.

The blondes hands found Zoros face and began caressing it, completely forgetting that there was people watching them.

And they were watching alright, their eyes wide and the game forgotten.

Usopp broke the kiss by saying "Oh get a room, loverboys" that was all that was needed, Sanji immediately pulled away, blushing at least 15 shades of red and pink.

Nami giggled and then began to laugh but she managed to say "looks like we got our very own yaoi couple on `The going Merry, a yaoi couple and our very own Blondie-haired cook " then her laughter reached hysteric so she shut up.

Luffy just looked clueless.

Zoro sighed when Sanji blushed even harder "don't mind them" he said and once again pulled the blonde close "I like blondes, very much" he whispered seductively and the swordsman pulled the blushing 19 year old cook in for a passionate kiss.

"OK………I think it's time to leave" Nami said, after she had stopped laughing, turning towards Luffy and Usopp, while pointing at the door "no more yaoi for us today" then she smiled wickedly and added "I'm sure we're gonna see enough of that in near future………"

With that she walked away towards her room ,the others following closely.

"Finally, they left!" the green-haired swordsman mumbled when he pulled away from a kiss only to begin the task of unbuttoning Sanjis dress-shirt.

"Hmm………" was the only answer Zoro got before his white shirt was pulled over his head and the newly exposed flesh was showered with kisses and licks.

More cloth was quickly disposed and desire took over completely.