One Piece Fan Fiction ❯ This Can't Be Real ❯ Trucks and Food Fights ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Chapter 1: Trucks and Food Fights

Chiaki sighed as she brushed her long black and red hair, her ruby eyes shining with boredom. She looked in a full length mirror to see herself dressed in a grey high school uniform. She sighed again as she began to search for her book bag in the trash pile known as her bedroom. She growled as she looked across her room. Where the hell is that damn bag, Chiaki thought as her kicked some clothes around. Chiaki is known as the tom boy of her family. Oh boy, her family. She hated them. She hated them with all her being. Her mother and father are the owners of the Ariwara Corporation. Chiaki didn’t even know what the whole company was about, since her parents never told her, not like she really cares.

Chiaki finally found her bag, which was stuffed underneath her bed. Chiaki left her room and ran down the stairs into the quiet living room. Her parents are hardly ever home, but if they were, he father would rant and rave about her poor grades and how much of a failure she is to the family name and how much she would never be like her sister. Chiaki snorted as she thought about her 14 year old sister, who's two years younger that her. Rika got good grades, perfect in every single way, and her parents, especially her father, adored her. What they don't know is that there "Precious Angel" is not really the angel they think she is. Basically, Chiaki says that Rika is a slut, which is true. They always praised her for her good grades, while Chiaki is left in the corner. She tries her best to get good grades, but it was never enough.

Chiaki slammed the door closed as she walked out of her mansion. She's one of the few rich kids on the block that likes to walk to school instead of sitting on their lazy asses in a limousine. People think its weird that she would actually walk to school, but Chiaki doesn't care. Can a bitch take a walk without people staring? On her way to school, Chiaki met up with her three friends, Yuuki, Mitsuki, and Ayumu. They're are the other reasons why Chiaki gets stared at. Yuuki, Mitsuki and Ayumu aren't rich, high class, so why is she hanging with them? Chiaki just ignores them though.

"Ohayo, Chiaki-san!" Mitsuki chirped. The girl had long light purple hair tied up in two pigtails. Her bigs eyes we're an amber color and they shined with excitement.

"Hey." Chiaki waved. "Good morning, Yuuki..." She said to the boy, who also had light purple hair and amber eyes. Yuuki was Mitsuki twin brother, and he had a slight crush on the raven haired, ruby eyed girl.

Yuuki blushed and smiled. "Good Morning to you too, Chiaki-san."

Chiaki rolled her eyes at the suffixes added to her name. The twins always add suffixes when they talked to people, it's gets kind of annoying to her. She never talks to anyone and add suffixes to their names.

She turned to the orange haired girl, Ayumu, who was read a book, a manga to be exact. "What are you reading?" Chiaki asked the blue eyed teen. Ayumu didn't answer Chiaki and just turned the page, which really ticked Chiaki off.

"She's reading a new manga she bought this morning." Yuuki said to Chiaki before she could blow. "Its called 'One Piece'"

"One Piece?" Chiaki questioned, "Stupid name, stupid book."

Chiaki was hit in the face with the book. She pushed Ayumu and glared at her. "Bitch..."

"Read it!" Ayumu yelled.

"Yea! It's awesome!" Mitsuki hyped up.

"I'm not reading-"

"READ IT!" Ayumu threw the book at Chiaki.

'Fine!" Chiaki snarled

During the school hours, since Chiaki didn't really care anymore since there's no point, she read the manga Ayumu has forced her to read. She had to admit, it made her chuckle under her breath and she found it interesting. It was about a pirate named Luffy, dreaming of finding the great treasure, One Piece, and becoming King of The Pirates. Along with his crew, they sail the perilous Grand Line. Chiaki seriously has to go to the bookstore this weekend.

School was let out and Chiaki was walking home, after saying goodbye to her friends. With book in hand, Chiaki trekked her way to the hell hole she calls home. Once she arrived at the mansion, she groaned, seeing her parents' cars in the drive way.

"Fuck." She cursed. Chiaki walked through the front door to come face to face with her parents. "Hello parents..." She said in monotone.

"Chiaki," her father, Satoshi said. "Would you care to explain this?" He handed her a sheet of paper, which revealed to be her report card.

"Wow...a C..."

"Damn right a C!" Satoshi hollered. "How many times do I have to tell you!? I will NOT have you tarnish the Ariwara name!"

"I don't care about the Ariwara name, old man!" Chiaki yelled.

"You watch your mouth young lady!" Satoshi bellowed. She noticed the One Piece manga in her hands and snatched it away from her. "And what is this?"

"A book." Chiaki answered.

"This is NOT a book! You know not to read these...childish books. You're suppose to be studying." Satoshi said.

"Oh, reading something other than a text book makes me as dumb as a post?" Chiaki inquired.

"According to these grades, yes." Satoshi answered.

Chiaki snatched the book away from her father. "Whatever..." she said before she headed to the stairs.

'You'll always be a failure..." she heard her father say. She ran the rest of the way and into her room and she slammed the door shut in anger.

"Bastard..."

For the rest of the day, Chiaki stay crammed in her room, doing her homework and listening to music. Around midnight, three hours after she went to sleep, she heard a banging on the front door. Knowing her parents or her sister we're not going to answer it, she did so herself. She opened the front door, and no one was there.

"What the..." She looked out and saw a kid just standing in the middle of the street, his back turned to her. Chiaki walked out of the house, "Hey kid! What are you doing out here so late?" she yelled at the kid. He slowly turned and that kid had the creepiest eyes Chiaki has ever seen. His eyes were white and they held no emotion. Chiaki heard a loud horn and saw a 16 wheeler about a half a mile away from where the kid was standing.

"Hey kid, move out the way!" she warned.

The boy didn't move and he gave Chiaki a wide, malicious smile that sent shivers down her spine. The truck was coming closer and her legs started moving on their own. Chiaki ran at the boy and when she tried to push him, he disappeared.

"Huh?" She looked around. "Where'd he..."

A loud horn blew followed by a loud screech. Chiaki turned and saw bright lights coming towards her. Soon, she felt her soul leave her body, and was covered in eternal darkness...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Hey, do you think she'll be ok?"

"She should be fine."

'Huh? Who's that?'

Chiaki slowly opened her crimson eyes to see a reindeer with a blue nose staring down at her.

"She's awake!" the reindeer exclaimed.

Chiaki screamed and pushed the reindeer away from her.

"What the hell?!" She screamed as she quickly got to her feet. 'Am I dead?'

She noticed six other people standing around her. The reindeer was hiding behind the legs of a boy with a long nose. Chiaki looked around franticly and gasped when she saw that she was on a ship, in the middle of the ocean.

"No way..." she whispered.

"Oi!" someone yelled from behind. Chiaki turned to the group.

"Who the hell are you?" Chiaki asked rudely.

"We should be asking you that. What are you doing on our ship?" A guy with green hair carrying three swords asked. He had one hand gripping a sword, just in case Chiaki would try something funny.

'I've seen them before.' Chiaki thought as she looked around at the group. The green haired man, Zoro. A guy with blond hair, Sanji. A Girl with short orange hair, Nami. The guy with the long nose and curly black hair, Usopp. The reindeer hiding behind him, Chopper. A woman with back hair, Robin, and last but not least, a guy with black hair, wearing a straw hat, Luffy. 'They're from that One Piece book'

"Do you think she could be a stow away?" Nami asked no one in particular

"I ain't no damn stow away. I don’t even know how I got on thus ship." Chiaki growled angrily.

"Whoa. You got some anger issues to work out." Zoro said.

Chiaki snapped. She pulled out a frying pan and threw it at the green haired swordsman. It hit him right on his forehead.

"Ow!" Zoro yelled. "Okay, you're gonna get it, bitch!" Zoro pulled out his sword. He was kicked to the other side of the deck by Sanji.

"You know not to talk to a lady like that!" Sanji yelled. He turned to Chiaki, who was laughing at Zoro's pain. "You fail!" She pointed at Zoro. Zoro growled at her.

"Okay!" Nami yelled. "Could you tell us who you are?"

"My name is Chiaki, Happy?"

Nami glared at the girl and Chiaki smirked. She loved pissing people off.

"Hi!" Luffy jumped up in front of her. "My name is Monkey D. Luffy!"

"Okay..." Chiaki droned.

"I'm the captain of this ship. The guy you hit with the frying pan is my first mate, Roronoa Zoro..."

Luffy had introduced the whole crew to Chiaki, not like she really cares. She just stared at them impassively. She looked down at Chopper, who was hiding behind Usopp's legs. She slowly stalked up to Usopp.
"Hey, what are you doing?" he asked. Chiaki stared at Usopp before she 'Gently' pushed him out of the way.

Chopper back away from Chiaki. Chiaki got down to Chopper's level and smiled.

"Sorry I pushed you. I was just freaked out because I thought I was dead and seeing a talking blue nosed reindeer staring down at you is not something You see everyday. Can you forgive me?" Chiaki said in a soft, sincere voice. (See? She does have a heart. xD) Chopper relaxed a bit and stared at Chiaki.

"Uh...It's Okay..." Chopper replied.

Chiaki grinned. "You're so cute."

"Hey! Don't call me cute, you asshole!" Chopper yelled as he did his cute, squiggly dance.

Chiaki blinked and she stood up. Once she did, her stomach growled and a blush crept on her cheeks. I guess I'm hungry..."

Sanji immediately grabbed Chiaki's hands. "Just name it, Chiaki-swan! I will cook anything for you." Sanji said with hearts in his eyes (Eye)

"Um..." Chiaki started.

"MEAT!!" Luffy Screamed. "Sanji! I want meat!"

Sanji kicked Luffy on his head. "Quiet! The only food I'm making is for Chiaki-swan." He turned to her, a heart in his eye. "And Of course, I'll make anything for my Nami-swan and my Robin-swan." Hearts were floating from Sanji's head, the smoke form his cigarette also had a heart shape.

Luffy huffed. "As your captain, I command you to make me some meat!" Luffy yelled, trying to be serious.

Nami bopped Luffy on his head. "Too bad! We're low on food! And besides, you just ate an hour ago!" she screamed.

"But I'm Hungry!" Luffy whined.

Chiaki watched Nami beat Luffy with her Bo staff with a sweat drop over her head. She blinked when a plate of hot food was held in front of her. Sanji bowed when Chiaki took the plate.

"Please enjoy the grilled steak with the side of vegetables and a light salad that I have prepared for you, my dear." Sanji said in a cool waiter like way (xD)

Chiaki gave Sanji a small smile. "Thanks..."

Sanji did his noodle dance. "No problem, my dear."

"MEAT!"

Nami was still hitting Luffy with her staff. Luffy was still asking for food.

"Isn't Nami just beautiful when she's angry?" Sanji dreamed on with hearts in his eyes.

Chiaki shrugged as she ate Sanji's delicious food. She held her hair away from her face when a gust a wind blew across the sea.

"MY HAT!!" Chiaki saw Luffy's straw hat flying with the wind. She quickly put her plate of food on the deck and ran to the railing. She reached out and quickly grabbed the hat. Chiaki was leaning over too far and she toppled forward.

"Shit!" She yelled as she headed to the ocean. She felt herself splash into the water, hat still in hand. She quickly surfaced and started coughing.

"Chiaki-swan!"

Chiaki looked up at the ship to see the crew, except for Zoro, looking down a her. A rope ladder came down and she climbed up. Usopp helped Chiaki onto the ship.

"Are you okay?" Usopp asked her.

Chiaki fell to her knees and started coughing. She held the straw hat to Luffy. "Here..."

Luffy grinned and grabbed his most precious treasure. He place it comfortably on his head. "Thanks!" Luffy chirped. He noticed Chiaki was shivering. "Hey! She's sick."

Chiaki sneezed and started coughing. Usopp grabbed Chiaki by her shoulders and got her to her feet. "We should get you into some dry clothes." Usopp said.

Chiaki moved away from Usopp and she coughed again. "Fucking great..."

Nami led Chiaki to her room and lended her some clothes.

"For a small fee." Nami said.

Chiaki gave her a look. "Whatever." Nami grinned and left the room.

"Psh," Chiaki snorted as she put on a pair of blue pants. She put on a purple long sleeve shirt and a black tank top over it. Chiaki combed out her hair and left the room, hoping to find a pair of shoes since Nami only had heels. In the middle of her search, Chopper walked up to her looking cute as ever.

"Here's some medicine to help that cough." He held a small vile that had some medicine in it. Chiaki took it and drank the medicine. She started coughing and hitting her chest.

"What is that?!" she exclaimed.

Chopper giggled. "It will help you feel better." She said before walking off.

Chiaki still had the bitter taste in her mouth as she started on the search for shoes. She found a pair of black boots in the corner and she put them on.

Why are they being so nice to her? They gave her food, clothes and medicine. She wasn't used to being treated this nicely back at home. She had to get all that on her own, since her parents are ashamed to even call her their daughter.

She walked out onto an empty deck. She saw a door and opened it and she heard a thud and a groan. Chiaki walked into the kitchen/dining room and saw Zoro on the floor with swirly eyes.

"oops..." Chiaki said indifferently. Zoro got to his feet and snarled at her

"Watch it!" he yelled.

"You watch it,marimo!" Sanji yelled at Zoro

"Stay out of this, stupid love cook!" Zoro yelled. He turned to Chiaki and her growled. "Are those my boots?!"

Chiaki looked down at the boots. " I guess so..."

"TAKE THEM OFF!" Marimo yelled.

Chiaki snarled at him before sighing. She sat at the table and took them off, throwing them at the swordsman. Zoro got hit on his head with both of them.

"Why you-" Robin used her Hana Hana powers to cover Zoro's mouth with one of her hands. Zoro glared at the archaeologist before crossing his arms over his chest.

"Finally." Nami sighed.

Usopp came in to the room and sat down at the table. He gave Chiaki a grin and she just gave him a thumbs up. Chopper ran in screaming and Luffy flew into the room after him.

"MEEEEEAAATT!!" he yelled. He sat at his seat which was next to Chiaki's. "HI!" he said to her.

Chiaki blinked and just nodded.

"You'll get used to that." Usopp said to her.

"Are you feeling better?" Robin asked the crimson eyed girl.

Chiaki nodded. "Yea. I feel alot better. Thanks to Chopper." She gave him a grin. Chiaki never smiled this much before. Heck, you'll be lucky even if she smiled once a month. Most of her smiles were fake anyway. What is it about this lot that make it comes so naturally.

Chopper blushed. "It was nothing."

"Dinner is served." Sanji announced.

"YAY!!" Luffy yelled.

Chiaki winced. "Thanks alot idiot! Now I'm deaf in one ear!!" She yelled at the captain.

Luffy stared at her before he started laughing. Chiaki was twitching and she had a tick mark over her head. "You think it's funny, eh? Let's see how funny it is when you're swimming with the fishes!" Chiaki fell to the ground when Nami hit her and Luffy on the head.

"Can we eat in peace!!" she yelled.

Chiaki glared at Nami before sitting at the table, rubbing her head. Luffy sat at his chair and said in a lower voice tone. "I want meat!"

Sanji shook his head at his captain before setting the plates down on the table.

"Itadakimasu!"

Everyone started digging in. Luffy was the first to finish his food and he was trying to steal other people's food. Chiaki slapped Luffy's hand away for the 5th time as he tried to steal her food.

"Dammit, Luffy!" she growled.

"I'm hungry!: Luffy whined.

"You just ate!"

"So! I'm a growing boy! I need food!"

"Then eat someone else’s food! I will kill anybody who tries to get in-between me and my food!"

"No! I want yours!"

"Ok! If you want it so much." Chiaki smashed the plate onto Luffy's face. She moved the plate, and food was all over Luffy's face. Luffy grin and he grabbed some food from his face and he flinged it at her face. A devious smirk crept upon Chiaki's face.

"Oh no..." Nami said. "I'm outta here." She ran out followed by Robin. Sanji ran out, not wanting to get caught in the food war about to happen. Zoro fell asleep in his chair. Usopp and Chopper stayed in the room, wanting to participate in the event.

They each grabbed a hand full of food.

"1" Usopp said

"2" Chopper followed.

"3" Luffy grinned

"FOOD FIGHT!" Chiaki yelled, and the war was on!

Food was flinging all over the place. Everyone was laughing, even Chiaki looked like she was having fun. Sometimes, Luffy would eat some food as he throws some. Zoro was still sleeping on the table, but he never got hit. Marimo stayed cleaned!

A while later, Usopp, Chopper, Luffy and Chiaki were on the food covered ground, panting.

"That...was fun!" Chopper breathed out.

"YEA!" Luffy exclaimed.

"Awesome!" Usopp yelled

Chiaki grinned to herself. That was the most fun she had in a while. She look at a clean, sleeping Zoro and grinned.

"Hey. Zoro shouldn’t be so clean," she said. The four stood up and grinned at each other. They picked up food from the ground and started rubbing it all over the sexy green haired swordsman. When they finished, they laughed heartily at the marimo. Zoro groaned, signaling he was going to wake up. The four quickly ran out the room. Zoro stood up and stretched. He looked around and saw the room covered in food.

"What the-" He looked down at himself and he started twitching.

Chiaki, Chopper, Usopp and Luffy were outside the door, chuckling. Sanji, Nami and Robin were a couple feet away from them, sweatdropping, knowing that nothing good will come of this.

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

~End~