One Piece Fan Fiction ❯ Zoro's Treasure ❯ The Truth ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yay new chap!
Flitwick: Don't own nothing… or do we?
 
Finding out
 
“Ok Luffy, I like Nami!” Zoro blurted out. Luffy looked thoughtful for a minute,
“But Sanji likes Nami… Well I guess its ok.” Zoro fell over anime style,
“What do you mean its ok? That makes no sense!” Zoro screeched.
“Well you are more of my best friend than Sanji is, so I think you deserve Nami… Does she know you like her?” Luffy said splashing in the water.
“No, but I can't tell her, and even if I did-” Zoro was cut off by his mother.
“Zoro all your friends are here and I just couldn't tell them no… Oh Nami and Kaya's parents each said that they could stay the night too. As long as they stay in my room. Oh no, Nami is here, she is going to see me in my swimsuit! Zoro shrieked as he ran into the house. He forgot that his feet were wet and slid the entire length of the kitchen crashing into a wall that was in front of the door. Nami walked over and stared at the upside down Zoro,
“Hey have you been working out? You seem a bit more built.” She laughed.
“Not as built as me Nami-san feel my pecs!” Sanji said dramatically.
“No I will not Sanji, now how about you go get changed and I will meet you in the pool. Need help up Zoro?”
“No… pool, you mean you are going to swim?” Zoro said a bit dazed.
“Seems like you cracked that empty head of yours a little too hard ne Zoro? Yes my beautiful Nami-san said that she was going to swim!” Zoro dashed from his sprawled position on the floor and hopped in the pool. He was going to get to see Nami in a swim suit, I mean sure he had before, but now was even better! Zoro sat plotting in the deep in before… KAPLOOSH! Zoro was dunked into the water; he saw the culprits legs and yanked.
“No… gurgle, gurgle I can't swim! Zoro please let me gurgle, let me gooooo!” Luffy screamed.
“Well Luffy serves you right, you shouldn't have dunked Zoro!” Nami laughed. Zoro was awestruck. Sure Kaya was in a shiny pink string bikini. But Nami was dazzling; she had on a baby blue two piece and was walking towards him. “Zoro! Are you listening to me? I asked if you wanted to play `Marco Polo'!” Nami said angrily.
“Oh uh sorry I was zoning. Yeah let's play when Sanji and Usopp get here.” Zoro turned away so Nami could not see him blush, he had been staring at her… well chest!
“Hey the spring dance is next week, do you guys have dates?” Luffy said trying to break the tension (One of his brilliant moments).
“Oh Nami, my beautiful Nami-Chan be my date!” Sanji cried leaping out of nowhere.
“What, but if you get a date then I won't have a date… I don't want to go alone!” Usopp cried.
“I'd go with you, but Khaladore asked me like two weeks ago…” Kaya trailed off.
“Ok then it's settled, me, Zoro, Nami, Usopp and Sanji are going together as a group.” Luffy said happily before establishing the `Marco Polo' game. All in all they watched a movie, had a popcorn fight, played Jenga Truth or dare (kiddie style… oh boo), and had a monstrous pillow fight. The girls left before the guys woke, so they could go to Kaya's house.
 
-To be continued… Mua ha ha ha ha!-
K-Gt: So do you like my little Fic so far? Really I just think Nami and Zoro make a sweet couple!
Nami: Yes we do, don't we koishii?
-Zoro blushes and runs off-
Sanji: Oh Nami why? -Spots a girl in short dress and chases her-
Rashger: So fickle, I guess it's better then being a pansy… -shrugs-
R&R GLADLY WECOMED! ACCTUALLY RECOMMENDED FOR THE FAST COMING OF CHAP 3!!!