Original Poetry Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Will We Be ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++

“Prince Edward!”
Edward sat up panting. He realized that he had just had the same dream again. An old cleaner quickly placed his fresh clothes on his bed and went out. Edward slowed down his breathing as he pulled the blanket off of him.
He slowly walked to the window and parted the curtains and the morning rays blinded him. Turning back to his bed, he went and got dressed.
+++
Two guards quickly ran over to open the door for Edward as he went into the Great Hall.
“Prince Edward!”
All of Prince Edward’s mages, wizards, knights, etc. stood up as he walked in. Edward walked in as if a Prince would and went up to his seat in the front.
Everyone waited until Edward sat down before sitting down too.
“Let’s eat breakfast.” Prince Edward spoke in a very authority way, as the cooks brought in food.
Sitting up in the front alone, Edward played with his food, losing his appetite minute by minute. He placed his fork and knife down and looked around him. Three other chairs lined to his left, and they were empty.
Every day to Edward seems like a play that he must act or others will tried to spoil him more. It’s not that he doesn’t want them to care, but then he wouldn’t really have anybody that would show him their true feelings.
“Prince Edward, here is a letter from the Yemar Village. They request that you send someone over to investigate why their animals and stock keeps disappearing.”
Edward took the letter from the squire, and read it over:

Dear Prince Edward,
We are devastated and need your guidance.
We want someone who will find out why our stocks
and animals are disappearing. We would be happy if you do send
someone over to relief us from our devastation.
Yemar Village

Edward read it once more before handing it back to the squire.
“What is your name?”
The squire bowed his head, and looked back up at Edward, “My name is Jim, your Majesty.”
Edward nodded his head, and stood up, “I want you to go and tell the Weapon Keeper to get my weapons ready, and my light armor ready.”
The squire’s eyes almost popped out when Edward finished his sentence.
“But your Majesty… you can’t be serious?”
Edward composed his face so he would look like a Prince who wasn’t hurt.
Smiling Edward said, “Of course not Jim. I am serious about this. Now how about you go right now and go ask the Weapon Keeper to get all my weapons ready. I will be down there in about an hour.”
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Silver painfully opened her eyes to check what time it was. The time was 6:53 a.m. and so Silver lay her head back on the pillow and closed her eyes. Then snapped them open and look closer at the time.
“Oh shit!”
Quickly jumping out of bed, she grabbed her book bag, her textbook, and her jean. She ran up the stairs and threw all her things on the couch but held on to her jean.
“Hi Silver, I am glad you decided to change your mind and wake up.”
Silver’s little brother sat on the couch and smiled evilly up at her.
“Why did you turn off my alarm? I could’ve been late for the bus?”
“You will be if you don’t hurry up. You got five minutes until the bus come.”
Silver glared at her little brother, and ran to the bathroom, and put on her jean, brush her teeth and threw water on her head and combed it with a brush quickly. Running out Silver ran into her little sister’s room and woke them up and then ran to her other little brother’s room and woke him up.
“Hurry wake up!”
Silver ran over to the shoe closet and took out her shoes. She had just finish putting on her socks when her brother called out to her, “Our bus is here Silver!”
“Damn it!” Silver stuffed her feet quickly into her shoes, grabbed everything on the couch, and ran outside.
Silver was almost late, but the Bus Driver stopped and waited for her to run to the bus.
“Hard getting up huh?”
Silver nodded her head to the bus Driver and found herself a seat.
“I’ve got to go to sleep early.” Silver opened her book bag and placed her textbook in there, and closed her bag again.
The bus ride to school was silent except for the cars zooming by and the bus itself. As they slowly got to the school Silver sighed heavily to herself.
Once she was out of the bus the January wind blew kind of hard, and Silver noticed that it had gotten colder within the time from the ride to school.
She quickly went up the stairs to the school and tried not to fall on the ice-coated stairs.
Kind of pushing her way inside the school Silver slipped into the Fine Arts Area. She instantly drew up her face that would hide her true self. All the while walking towards the lunchroom. When she got there, the line was forming up and it got longer. Silver went to the other line where it was less people and got herself a sausage biscuit and an apple juice.
After dialing, her number in she scan the lunchroom for a table to sit at. She saw one, so she went up to the napkin roller and grabbed two napkins and went to sit at the table where all her friends were sitting at.
“Hi Silver.”
“HI.” Silver said hi back with a soft voice.
She opened up her breakfast and started to eat, and stare off to space and think about all the adventures she would have if there were such things as a world full of dream come true.
After finishing her breakfast Silver stood up and left, she headed towards her foundation class.
When she got in her foundation class she took off her book bag and took out some of the remaining homework she hadn’t finish yet.
Soon other student in her foundation started coming in and settling in.
“Another day like any other…” Silver quietly whisper under her breath as she wrote down the answer to a math question.
Her first class was Science then she headed towards English then History. All those three classes are combining into two hours; while all of Silver’s other classes were an hour long. After those main classes she head towards band where some of her friends from middle school were in.
“What’s your third period class again?”
Silver turn to look at Sally she took out a book from her locker.
“Concert band… why?”
Sally just nodded her head so Silver shrug her shoulder, closed her locker, and went off to band.
Walking to the band room took some times, because there was so many students in the hallway during passing time that it is hard to move.
Walking into the band room Silver went and placed all her things done and went to get her Bass clarinet out and warmed up. Band progressed just like any other day and when it was over Silver putted her bass clarinet away. Then went to math class, where some of her other band members and friends from middle school went too.
After math class, Silver went to lunch and helped with selling flowers for Valentine’s Day. Although valentines wasn’t in another three weeks, they were selling it early. After lunch was over Silver went over to her locker again, putted her math things away, and took out her French notebooks and textbook.
French class was becoming one of Silver’s favorite classes. Although Silver doesn’t speak much, in there she likes the atmosphere in there.
After her fifth period was over, she went to her locker to put away her French things and went to Music IB. The bell ring for school to be over and students rushed out of their classrooms making it even harder for Silver to get to her class.
Eventually Silver made it to the choir room where the Music IB class was in. Once she got in, she saw her friends. Amy was from her IB morning classes. Luna was in her band class, math class, and French class. Her other classmate for Music IB were from Band mostly. She went up to Amy and Luna, and sat down.
“Silver, didn’t Mrs. Queen say there will be homework tonight?” Amy hand taken out her planner and was looking at it.
Luna on the other hand was writing something down in her planner, “No, she said there wasn’t any homework for tonight.”
Silver felt the atmosphere tighten up, and sigh, “Let me check.”
Slowly she took out her planner and went to the week they were. She looked at the Monday column and at the science area. There wasn’t any homework tonight, so Silver smiled happily to herself.
“So do we have homework?” Luna and Amy spoke at the same time.
“You guys don’t really write it down in the class do you?” Silver opened her book bag and placed her planner away.
Amy smiled guilty and Luna laughed. Silver took out her binder and her pen, “Yes, we don’t have any homework tonight for Queen nor Jonathan and Shelly.”
Although Amy was wrong she sigh in relief, and Luna shrugged her shoulder and took out her binder and pencil. Just as All three of the girls turn to talk with each other both the teachers that teach Music IB came in.
“Okay, we have something exciting for you girls and boys today!”
Silver sigh deeply inside, knowing that whenever her choir teacher said something like that it was going to be torture.
“Ha-ha, I can’t wait. When we are done with Ms. Strawberry’s task, we’ll connect it to mine.”
Again, Silver sighed deeply inside. Whenever her band teacher laughs like that, she has something funky up her sleeves.
“Okay, what is it?” One of the other student, name Matthias, was sitting up near the keyboards, and was waiting.
“Okay, we think you guys should write a poem. It has to have at least fifteen lines. It also has to rhyme.”
Ms. Strawberry brought her hands together and laughs. Silver hid a smile even though she had already known Ms. Strawberry for a year. Although she was somewhat old, she was still acting like a college or maybe yet a high school student. Silver didn’t mind this at all, she likes the fact that at least not all the teachers in her high school were so uptight.
“Write a poem for what?” Matthias said kind of worried.
Ms. Gina laugh, “That’s where my part comes in. So hurry up with your poems.”
“I suck at writing poems.” Amy whispered under her breath, but Silver elbowed her and smiled, “Don’t worry I do too.”
Amy frowned at Silver and said, “Yeah right, you are good. I read some of your poems and they are good.”
Smiling Silver pulled a little piece of Amy’s hair, “What you just said to me right back to you.”
“Be quiet… I’m trying to think.” Luna playfully pouts at us.
Silver and Amy stop talking, and look at their piece of blank paper.
Placing her right leg over her left Silver rested her chin on her hand, and tried thinking of a poem. She wanted something happy and bright, but she also wanted something dark and heavy. Slowly she gave up both ideas and look up at the clock. Sighing angrily, Silver started to write down whatever came to her head.
“Okay that is about enough time for you guys to write your poems. I want you people to come up to the front of the class and say your poem.” Ms. Strawberry was standing in the front and getting excited.
“Why do we have to say it in the front?” Another student by the name Colin was upset about that.
“Well, all of you are in the top music class, and this is a performing class, so get up here.” Everyone laugh and Colin pretends to be angry.
Ms. Gina made everyone line up in alphabet order. Silver didn’t really mind the way things were line. She was just glad she wasn’t one of the first to perform her poem.
However, everyone before her was short sentences and it was already her turn. Standing up from her seat, she walked to the front and she felt her face go red. Amy gave her a thumb up for courage, although Silver didn’t really need it. Silver still felt happy and glad to have Amy gave her that thumbs up.
Luna gave Silver a reassuring smile and Silver smiled back, “Okay, I don’t have a title for my poem, so bear with it.
Darkness slowly engulfed the blue sky,
The very hint of life that still exist,
Now gone from the very eyes,
With fear in their hearts they persist,
What more could one do when chaos reign the land.

Bloodshed seen with eyes of innocence,
Stained hands that can never be wash,
Tears that is blind by ignorance,
When will a helping hand wipe away the past?

Within the hollow darkness a star shine,
Blinding the tears away,
Another star came and help put the past behind,
Two stars reached a hand out and took the pain away.

Darkness slowly dissolved away,
Each of the stars went their own way…
Okay, that is my poem.”
Silver quickly went back to her seat. Everyone clapped and as Luna went up the announcer came on.
“Everyone quick find a safe place to hide. A big snow storm is coming and this school is right in the middle of it.”
Everyone panic and stood up. “Okay you guys calm down, these rooms are the safest place to be for any emergency.”
Silver dropped her binder as she remembered that her brother was going to wait for her at the tennis court. Ignoring everything even the fact that she was trying to hide her true self, Silver ran out of the room as the teachers yell for her to stop. Silver heard running footsteps behind her but she didn’t dare turn around or slow down.
“Damn it… Huey you better have gotten inside the school.” Silver whisper angrily to herself.
As she got to the front of the school and police officer stopped her.
“Where do you think you’re going?”
Silver panted, “Did a boy that looks like me come inside the school?”
The officer nodded his head, “I’ve been here since two o’clock till now I haven’t seen anybody that looks like you come in.”
Silver pushed the officer aside and ran out of the school.
The wind was blowing very hard and Silver couldn’t see two feet from her.
“Huey!” Silver could barely hear her own voice as she tried to figure her way to the tennis court.
From behind Silver could hear someone call her name, and she made it out to be Luna’s voice, but she didn’t turn around. She was too worried about her little brother.
“Huey! If you can hear me shout out my name!”
“SILVER!”
Silver looked up as the snow slammed into her face. “HUEY!”
Silver could start to feel the coldness enter her. She looked down her body and realized she only had a thin long sleeve shirt on. She had forgotten her jacket back in the choir room.
As Silver felt like she had gotten closer to the tennis court, she felt a huge wind blew in. Silver fell to her knees, and couldn’t get up because the wind was too strong for her. Slowly but quickly, Silver felt her world go round and round and was getting warmer as the seconds went by. However, she was still cold and could still feel the wind blow around her. She closed her eyes and tried not to throw up.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++

Edward was packed and ready to go. He stood out in front of the gate as his guards surrounded him.
A soft wind blew around Edward as he tried to calm down his guards. With the help of his scent, the guards and knights relaxed.
“I will be okay. Don’t worry I will go and find out what is wrong. If I need any help I will send for help.”
One of the knights took a step towards Edward, “Your Majesty, at least ride a horse. Walking will take longer.”
The reason Edward didn’t want to take a horse was because he wanted to take a long time.
“It’s find and I will be back in one piece!”
Edward turned around and started to walk away. He felt the worry looks the knights and guards were giving him.
Edward whispered, “I wish you guys would have faith in me.”
+++
It took him three days to get to the Yemar Village. Nevertheless, when he got there all the Villagers were surprise. They didn’t think that the Prince himself would come, so they were giving him all the best rooms and best food they had. Edward tried to tell them to just treat him like any other person, but they still ended up treating him like a Prince.
“When did this all started?” Edward sat down at a wooden table and looked at the Villager Leader.
The villager Leader was an old man was build and looked very strong for his age.
“It all started a month ago, right after the full moon. One night one of the kids went out to use the bathroom and noticed that the gates to the cow house were open. He went in and said that he saw something big and hairy come at him. He somehow managed to escape and come tell me this. After we went to see what had, happen we found that one of the cows had died. Two cows had disappeared, and that wasn’t all… our food storage was broken into.”
Edward took all of these in and thought for a few minutes.
“Do you know if the kid could tell me what had happen that day again?”
The Village Leader smiled and said, “Yes, I will go get him.”
“No, I will go. You look very busy and I don’t want to bother you any further.”
The Village Leader smiled in relief as he leads Edward to the kid’s house.
It was shabby and worn down, but still had that homey feeling to it. As Edward knock at the door; a little boy about five or six opened the door. His eyes widen as he realized who Edward was, “Prince Edward. Sorry, sorry….”
Edward smiled down at him and patted his head, “Don’t apologize you did nothing wrong.”
The little boy relaxed and smiled up at Edward, as he leads him inside the house. Edward met the mother and father and Edward talked with them.
Later he went around asking others what they had seen about the hairy thing, and many of them said they didn’t really see the hairy thing. Just that they could see the hairy outline, and that it was very big. Twice the size of a man and quite fast.
It was about midday as Edward was walking in the forest to the west of the village. Many of the villagers had said the hairy thing came this way many times after it stole something from them.
Edward had figured it was either a man that was trying to frighten the villagers, or some wild beast that has found a perfect place to feed.
Edward had taken off his armor, and was walking in his plain traveling clothes now. He was upset that the Weapon Keeper didn’t pack him his light armor and instead packed him his heavy armor. Edward paced himself as he felt something behind him. A chilling wind blew around him, and he was surprise. He wondered how a warm day like this has such freezing wind.
As sudden as the wind had come it stopped. Everything was calm again, and soon the birds started to chirp and insects started to make insect noises. Edward grew tense as he made his way deeper into the forest.
“What the HELL IS THIS!!??!?!”
Edward snapped his head up as he heard someone shout.
“GET AWAY FROM ME!”
Edward started running towards the noise and wondered why someone would come this way at all.
As he got closer, he saw up ahead of him trees and other plants were moving around crazily.
“I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING GET AWAY FROM ME!!!”
A girl with light brown hair and creamy gray eyes jumped out of the bushes and ran into Edward.
“Hey, get away from here something scary is behind me!”
The girl tried to get up and help Edward get up too. Just as they both stood up a huge monster appeared from where the girl came from.
“AHH! It’s that hairy monster again!”
The girl tried to run, but Edward held onto her arm and took out his sword. Somehow, when the girl popped out from the bushes he felt as if he was free from his troubles and he could do anything.
“If you run this monster will chase you and eat you. It will also eat you up alive if you keep talking.”
The girl went quiet and hid behind Edward, as Edward let go of her arm and stood face to face with the monster.
“So, you’re the one that has been terrorizing the village huh?”
The monster growled and was ready about to jump at Edward, when the girl behind him said, “The monster said ‘So what if I am the one. I’m not afraid of anyone of those cowards.’ I also think he wants to kill you.”
Edward glanced quickly at the girl, back at the monster, and wonder how she knew what the monster was thinking. He was about to ask the girl, when the monster jump towards Edward.
“Stay back!”
Edward pushed the girl back and brought his sword up just in time to cut the monster’ hand. The monster howled and lashed at him. Edward elegantly dodged the attacks and jumped behind the monster. He brought his sword up and was about to end everything when the monster swung around and struck Edward on the side and sent him flying.
“Damn it!” The girl stood up and ran over to Edward as the monster ran after her.
“Get up! It’s coming! We’re going to die!” Edward got up, pushed the girl aside, and brought his sword up in front of him.
The monster stop in his track and howled as blood dripped from his cut. Edward smiled and said, “This is a wonderful birthday present.”
He ran over to the monster as the monster tried to bite down on Edward. Edward stuck his sword into the monster’s mouth and blood gushed out. With its other hand, the monster scratched and ripped Edward’s shirt on his side. The girl saw blood drip down Edward’s side.
Picking Edward up the monster threw Edward and he slammed into a tree a few feet away from the girl. His sword went flying and land by the girl’s foot. The monster started towards Edward, but the girl picked up the sword and shout, “Hey Ugly! You weak ugly…scary monster…”
The girl’s voice lowered as the monster turn towards her and made its way to her.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++

If Silver wasn’t so scared she would have run off, but the sword was heavy and the white hair person over there was hurt. Slowly lifting the sword Silver tried to threaten the monster, “I will kill you if you get any closer!”
The monster growled and Silver heard the monster spoke, ‘You could barely hold that sword up right.’
Silver was scared now as the monster speed up and started to run towards her.
“I’m going to die now…” whisper Silver, as her eyes were wide open.
She wanted to close her eyes, but it wouldn’t close and everything went all extra slow as the monster ran up to her. As the monster got close to her Silver swung the sword bottom up. It cut through the meat of the monster and the monster fell. The monster, Silver and the guy were all surprise, but Silver took a quick step back.
‘Just because you got my leg doesn’t mean I can’t kill you.’
Silver swallowed and brought the sword up just like how the guy did it, and braced her for the attack.
The monster jerked up and came straight towards Silver. Everything went slow again, and Silver brought the sword up and straight towards the monster. As the monster impacted with the sword, it went through its forehead and into its skull; it was an instant death for the monster. The monster’s body slammed into Silver and it send her flying into the woods.
Silver was scared that the monster wasn’t dead yet, but as she got a few feet away she slammed into a tree and fell down to the ground. She coughed as the wind was knock out of her. She dropped the sword and lay there looking at the monster in horror.
“Are you okay?”
Silver turn her head and look straight up, and saw the guy again. For some weird reason she relaxed as she smell the air around him.
“I think so… n-never fought before in my life…”
He helped Silver up and held on to his wound. “Are you okay?”
He gave Silver a reassuring smile, “Yeah, I’m okay.”
Silver bend down and grabbed his sword, “Here is your sword.”
He tried to take a step closer to get his but winced and fell to his knee. Silver looked down at him dumbly, and then realize he was hurt.
“Uh… here let me help you back home. If you don’t mind…”
He nodded his head that he wouldn’t mind so Silver went down to her knees and helped him get up. He was tall, and Silver felt very short next to him. He leaned on Silver as Silver took a step forward.
“Tell which way and I will lead, you just follow.”
He nodded his head and told where to go. As Silver was helping him walk she thought of how the heck she got here and where was here anyway.
“Umm… do you know where we are?”
The guy gave Silver a weird look and look back to the road, “We are in Yemar Village’s west side forest.”
Silver look straight forward confuse, “Yemar?”
The guy nodded his and turns to look at Silver, “What’s wrong?”
“Honestly, I’ve never heard of a Yemar Village before, especially hairy monster running around forests.”
The guy gave Silver a confusing look, “You must have slammed your head too hard on the tree.”
“No, I know for sure I didn’t hit my head on the tree. Is this world called Earth or something?”
“You must have… this world is called Gindarh not Earth. Everyone knows that.”
Silver was getting annoyed at the guy by now. The way he talks sound like a rich snob person who thinks he is always right. However, he had that relaxed voice that makes you feel like you are in the presences of a king or prince.
“Well, I don’t know and I didn’t hit my head that hard!”
The guy was going to say something, but he decided to keep his mouth shut. They were walking for a while when Silver started talking again.
“I’m sorry about that. Sometimes I get very stubborn and don’t consider other’s feelings.”
The guy didn’t say anything so Silver felt even more guilty although she felt very relax next to him.

When they entered the village the first person they saw screamed in horror and fainted. Silver’s eyes twitched in mock embarrassment. People started to swarm around them, and Silver tried to break free, but she couldn’t.
“What happen? “
Edward tried explaining to them that he solved the problem with the hairy monster. Everyone was happy, hugged him, and called him all the greatest name they could think of. Silver on the other hand stood in the background, stared at Edward, and thought that this whole village was just a little too dramatic. Once or twice Edward caught Silver’s eyes but someone would come in and talk to Edward.
They all leaded Edward and Silver back to the inn and had the village Healer come check out Edward. Silver had to stay outside of the room, and when everything was quiet and the healer was checking on Edward then did the village, people noticed her.
“I am the Leader of Yemar Village. May I ask who you are?”
Silver looked at the old man who looked like he was still working out.
“My name is Silver---“
“He is alright!”
The healer came out of the room all extra loud, and exclaimed out to the villagers. Everyone was in an uproar and was rejoicing. For some reason Silver got irritated and went into the room. She closed the door behind her and looked over to where Edward sat.
“What are you doing in here?”
Silver locked the door, turn around, and stared at him angrily, “What is your name?”
Edward looked surprise, “M-my name is Edward.”
Silver frowned and look to the window, “My name is Silver. Nice to meet you dah dah! Okay, now tell me where I am and tell me how to get back home. My brother is still out there in the snow storm and I need to get him out of there.”
Silver was irritating Edward, “Why are you acting like you don’t know me and like you don’t know this world. You are in Gindarh and we don’t have snow storms here.”
“Like if I want to know who you are!”
Edward stood up in spite of the stingy pain from his side.
“I just saved you from that monster!”
“NO! It was more like I saved you!”
Edward quickly composed himself and put on a calm face. He knew that whenever he did this face all the girls would blush and wouldn’t say anything anymore.
“What the hell is wrong with you? Are you some kind of calm freak?”
Silver went up to him and flick her index finger to his forehead. Edward looked down at Silver in even more surprise. He tried not to get anymore angry, “Why are you acting like this?”
Silver took a step back, “Acting? You are the one acting! You are trying to hide your anger and I think it’s stupid.”
“Shut up! You look like a boy, and you also act like one!”
Edward blushed and wanted to hit himself for saying something so childish and stupid.
Silver on the other hand glared at him, “Shut up! You are an ugly PIG! A white hair PIG!”
Edward forgot he was embarrassed and stared at Silver and glared back. Even as the door busted open Silver and Edward stared at each other angrily.
“What is going on here? You girl, what are you doing? Don’t you dare---“
Edward put his hands up to silence the Village Leader, and turn to look at him.
“She is with me. She is just upset that I wasn’t resting on the bed.”
Silver angrily turn and walked out of the room and out of the inn. She didn’t know where she was going but she didn’t care.
+++
That night Edward woke up and looked at his wound. It healed and the skin was sealed but it still had a light scare over it. He stood up and went out of the room and out of the inn. He was still wondering if Silver was just a dream he dreamed up of, or was she real and pretended to not know him.
“That girl is so hard to understand.”
“I hope you aren’t talking about me. Or else I’m going to kick your ass.”
Edward looks up the tree and saw Silver sitting there. Edward sighed and sat down at the bottom.
“And if I was?”
Silver broke a branch and threw it down at him, “I will kick your ass!”
“I was and I want to see you try doing something about that.”
Edward waited for her to jump down and pound him but she didn’t.
“I thought you were going to kick my ass?”
Silver turn her head angrily to her right side, “I can’t get down.”
Edward couldn’t believe what he had just heard. “You out ran a monster, killed the monster, talk to a prince like he is trash and not fearing the consequences, and called me a ‘pig, but you can’t get down from a tree?”
Silver nodded her head and Edward burst out laughing.
“Shut up Pig!”
“Boy!”
Silver snapped a small branch beside her and threw it down. Edward dodged it easily, and jumped up to where Silver sat. He put his arm around Silver’s waist and held on to her. He jump down and Silver gasped as they landed.
“Thanks.” Silver tried standing by herself and wobbled a little bit.
“You smell nice.”
Silver side glance Edward quickly and gave him a weird look.
“Okay…”
Edward gave her a look too, “All I am saying is that your scent smell free.”
“What are you talking about?”
Silver took a step away from him because she was getting freak out. Edward noticed and put his hands up, “I am not like what you think I am. I am a Prince and I wouldn’t do such a thing.”
Silver looked at him and then burst out laughing. Edward got angry and sat down, “Fine.”
Silver kept laughing and finally when she was done she looked at him, “Yes, fine. You don’t look like a Prince. Aren’t princes supposed to be all calm and very cute and handsome and very bright and smart? You don’t fit very well with that description at all.”
Edward looked over at Silver and was going to say something but stopped. This was the first person who didn’t see Edward as a prince but just as a plain normal person. Edward lowered his head and look down at the grass. Edward was feeling happy and very excited because Silver was the first person who didn’t treat him as a prince and said whatever she wanted to say to him. She wasn’t all over him like other girls, and she wasn’t babying him like others.
Silver saw Edward lowered her head and she became guilty.
“H-hey, I’m sorry… I never really think before… Edward I’m sorry…”
“No, it’s alright. This is actually fun!”
Silver looked at Edward confuse and totally freaked out. Slowly she cleared her throat, “Well, you certainly change mood a lot. Are you on PMS?”
Edward now gave Silver a weird look, “PMS?”
Silver nodded her head never mind and her face became serious.
“Never mind that… tell me what this world is called again?”
“It’s called Gindarh.”
Silver thought and thought and then stood up, “Oh my gosh! I must have died!”
Edward stood up and for the first time ever playfully hit someone in the head.
“If you were dead you wouldn’t have felt that.”
Silver randomly started to push whatever was in her way away. Edward took a step back and looked at her weirdly.
Suddenly Silver stop, “I guess so huh…, and if I was dead this can’t be hell because I would have been tortured. This can’t be heaven either because you are here.”
Edward gave Silver an angry look. Silver looked down at her feet and then dropped down to her knees.
“Are you okay?”
Silver nodded her head, “Yeah, but then if I am not dead then where am I? This isn’t earth and this isn’t my dreams either.”
Edward stared down at Silver and was just as confuse as Silver was. Edward sighed and sat down too.
“This is such an amazing way to celebrate my birthday, don’t you think?”
Silver looked at him and smiled, “Happy Birthday, Edward. How old are you now?”
Edward felt guilty making Silver think about his feelings right now, when she seem like she needed more attention on her feelings.
“I am eighteen years old now.”
Silver nodded her head and wanted to laugh at herself but she couldn’t she still felt upset that she didn’t know why she was here.
“I remember that we wrote a poem and then the announcer came on and said that a snow storm came. I remember my brother was waiting for me at the tennis court. So I ran out there and then the next thing I knew I was being chase by the monster.”
Silver shivered when she recalled how she surprised the monster and it started to chase her.
Edward was listening and he started to think. He remembered something from the book, ‘History of Gindarh’ and stood up. Silver got scared and stood up too, “What’s wrong?”
Edward took his left hand and held Silver down so she wouldn’t try to run.
“What are you doing?”
Silver squirmed but Edward was too strong for her. He took his right hand and placed it right under her cheekbone.
“Let me go.”
“Stay still!”
“Hell NO!”
“I am checking something!”
“I don’t care!”
“Shut up BOY!”
“You shut up PIG!”
Silver was moving like crazy and Edward was trying to hold her down. Finally, he felt the energy brush against his finger and he let go of Silver.
Silver was so angry she kicked Edward on the leg.
“What was the for?!”
“I am going to kill you!”
Silver flew at Edward and started to pound him. Edward was trying to get Silver off of him but she was clanging on to him and hitting him.
“I am the Prince of Gindarh! How dare you hi---“
“I don’t care what kind of prince you are! I don’t care what world prince you are!”
Silver kept hitting him. Edward stopped trying to pull Silver off and thought she was a crazy person after all.
After a while Silver stop punching Edward and went a little way from him and sat down panting. Edward sat up and brushed some dirt off of him.
“You hit pretty hard.”
Silver kept quiet and glared back at him.
“I was checking to see who you were. You said this isn’t your world and this isn’t hell or heaven. I remembered something from a book I read, and I just thought that maybe you were chosen to come here.”
Silver continue to glare at him, “I am one of the chosen ones. You happen to be one of the chosen ones as well.”
Silver turn her head back and stood up, “Yeah, how am I suppose to believe that?”
“When I felt your pulse there was energy there that isn’t suppose to be for other normal human.”
Silver turn around, “You should just have asked me instead of doing it so sudden. You Pig!”
Edward’s eyes twitch for the first time in his life, “You Boy!
+++
“Thank you so much Prince Edward.”
The Village Leader kissed Edward’s hand, and bow to Silver.
“If you ever are in need of help, just send for help and I will come.”
The Village Leader and the whole village waved good-bye as Edward and Silver walked off.
“I can’t believe I am coming with you.”
Edward looks sideways at Silver and smile at her. Silver was focusing on the road that she didn’t see.
They traveled for three days and when they came upon the castle. Silver heard guards shouting something, but she certainly heard ‘Prince Edward.’
“So, you aren’t lying about being prince after all.”
“It’s your fault for not believing Boy.”
Silver turn and glared, “You Pig!”
As they got closer to the castle, the guards came out and bowed down to Edward.
“Welcome back, Your Majesty.”
“Hmph.”
The guards turned to look at Silver and stood up, “How dare you disrespect the Prince.”
Edward smiled, “It’s alright. This is Silver and she will be living here with us from now on.”
A wizard came out and took Silver by surprise, “Yes! Come here Silver! Come here!”
Silver look back at Edward and then to the wizard as he led Silver off into the castle.
“Sorry Prince Edward, but I have the Bath prepared for her already.”
The wizard half-dragged Silver and half yelled at her, “Come on Silver! Don’t be hard now.”
“NO!”
“Fine, you asked for it.”
The wizard said something under his breath and Silver lifted up in the air.
“Now that’s more like it. Let’s go get you that Bath.”
Silver was struggling to get away but she was just going now where being that she was in mid air and the wizard was moving her.
+++
“NO! NO! NO!”
The wizard and two mages had just told her to take off her clothes and take a bath.
“We just want to know your Scent! Please, Silver, don’t be too hard.”
The wizard was trying to calm Silver down but she wouldn’t calm down.
“NO! I don’t want a bath no matter how bad I smell!”
The mages tried to catch Silver, but she dodged them and ran for the door. As she was about to open the door it opened and there stood Edward.
“You haven’t taken the Bath yet?”
“NO!”
Silver tried to push Edward aside but he grabbed her hands and quickly brought it behind her. He had Silver’s arm lock behind her and made her turn around facing the fountain.
“I guess you won’t listen to us easily.”
“Of course not you Pig!”
The wizard and the two mages looked at Silver as if she had just said the most horrible thing in the world.
“Now calm down Silver. If you take that Bath, I will tell you where you are and why you are here.”
Silver stop struggling and turn to look behind Edward. An old man in very dark clothes was standing there and he was smiling.
“No.”
“Silver, are you serious?” Edward was holding on tighter to Silver’s hands as she tried to escape.
“Let go of me Pig.”
“Edward let go of her please.”
Edward turns to look at the Old teller and let go of Silver’s hands. Silver turn around and glared at him, and turn to look at the old guy.
“Okay, I will take the bath.”
Edward turns around to look at the Old Teller in confusion but the Old Teller just smiled back.
“Thank you Silver.”
Silver nodded her head and turn around back to the mages, and glad that they were girls.
“But do I really have to take a bath in front of him?” Silver pointed at the wizard, and the wizard realizes and blushes.
“Yes.” The Old Teller smile and nodded towards Edward for him to follow him.
As they closed the door, Silver told the wizard not to turn around. If he did, Silver was going to pound him. He turned around as Silver undress and went into the fountain.
“Okay, you could look now.”
The wizard turned around, looked at Silver, and asked, “What do you smell?”
At first Silver didn’t smell anything, but soon she smell a sweet aroma. It made her feel as if she was free.
“I smell something sweet. It makes me feel free… I don’t know… I think it makes me feel free.”
The wizard and mages came closer and then they too smelled the aroma. Both mages sigh and it made them both very happy.
The wizard nodded his head towards Silver, “You will be a magic user. Your scent is Free and just like one of the Great Warriors.”
Silver nodded her head and saw him take a metal piece out of his bag.
“What are you doing?”
“Silver, I am going to engrave your scent into this piece of metal. Then the true shape of your scent will appear and that will be your sign until you die.”
The wizard took the metal and placed it into the water next to Silver. Silver watched it sink to the bottom as the wizard started his spell. It took a few minutes, but when he stops chanting, he told Silver to pick up the metal piece.
“It changed color!”
The wizard smiled down at Silver, “That’s its true form. A sapphire crescent moon.”
Silver looked at it and said, “My scent is a crescent moon?”
The wizard looked at Silver with a frown, “Yes… why do you look so disappointed?”
“I’m not…but I have never heard of a shape scent before.”
The wizard sighed as he recalled what the Old Teller had told him about Silver.
“You are a wonder.”
“Huh?”
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Prince Edward, you must remember that this world is a strange world to her.”
Edward sat down at his desk and looked over to the Old Teller.
“I know, but why is she purposing making me angry?”
“I remember once a little Prince came to me and asked if there will ever be anyone who wouldn’t treat him like a prince. I said I don’t know and he stomp his foot and told me to look.”
Edward sighed, “Yes, I remember that too. You told me not to worry because there will be three others who would treat me like a normal person.”
The Old Teller smiled, “Yes, now do you see my point? She is making you angry because she isn’t treating you like a prince, but like any other person.”
“Yes, I’ve realized that also too. However, wasn’t there something important you were going to tell me?”
The Old Teller nodded his head, “Yes Prince Edward. Your mother, the Queen, will be coming here in about two months and I see that there will be a big surprise along with it.”
Edward nodded his head, “What will mother be expecting this time?”
“She would be expecting a Grand Ball.”
Edward leaned back on his chair and sigh, “Go on…”
“I also see that in the near future troubles will rise. As the days go on you will start to find the other Warriors and then evil will arise.”
“But why would evil arise after all the Warriors have come together?”
The Old Teller stood up from his chair, “No, evil was already stirring when you were younger. It was of that that the spirits of Gindarh started to call for the Great Warriors to come.”
“Silver had taken the Bath.”
The wizard came in and looked at both the Old Teller and Edward.
“Sorry.”
“It’s fine James. Please do tell us what scent she has.”
James bowed his head to Edward, “Her scent if Free. Her shape is a sapphire crescent moon.”
The Old Teller nodded his head, “Thank you James, you can go and find her a spare room and find her a personal maid.”
James nodded his head and went out.
“That is surprising. I thought she would have the scent Safe, with her attitude and the way she acts.”
The Old Teller smiled, “It is surprising how she got the Scent of the Warrior who was the greatest healer.”
“Now I am worried.”
“About what?”
“With the way she act and everything, she might accidently kills someone.”
The Old teller made his way to the door and turn back, “Now Prince Edward don’t talk like that about Silver. You may never know until you see firsthand.”
When the Old Teller had, left Edward sighed and stood up, “Honestly, I like her company.”
+++
“Please Lady Silver!”
“NO!”
Silver ran with all her might and turn the corner. A house cleaner that was supposed to be her maid was chasing her. Silver had told James she didn’t want one, but he said that he was order too. So now the Maid whose name was Erica was chasing her.
“I-I have too! Please Lady Silver!”
“NO!”
Silver kept running and her lungs felt like it was about to explode.
“Lady Silver please stop running!”
Silver turned a sharp corner and slammed her face into Edward’s chest. Silver fell back and landed on her butt.
“What is it now?”
Edward was irritated and helped Silver get up. As Silver got up Erica had caught up with them.
“Sorry Prince Edward.”
Silver shook her head a little bit and said, “Don’t say sorry to him. You did nothing wrong.”
“B-but---“
“Blah blah blah! He may be a prince but he doesn’t need sorry every now and then.”
Erica bowed her head even lower as she was afraid Edward was going to get angry. Edward looked at Silver and then at the maid.
“Silver is right.”
Silver looked up at Edward surprise and confuse. Silver turn her head back to Erica and held onto her arm.
Erica jumped in surprise, “Lady Silver, I don’t think this is very lady like.”
“Let’s get out of here Erica. I smell a Pig.”
Edward snaps, “I only see an ignorant Boy!” He turned and walked the other way.
Silver giggled and Erica was surprise, “Lady Silver, you dare talked to Prince Edward like that?”
Silver pouted, “Yes, and it doesn’t matter. He is human you are human and I am human. We are all the same, and I see no difference.”
‘Lady Silver is quiet an odd ball.’
Silver turn to look at Erica and said, “I am not an odd ball.”
“W-what… but how did you know?”
“I can hear your thoughts if you aren’t careful around me.”
Silver sighed as Erica’s face became even more surprise.
“Here let’s go to my room and I will explain to you.”
+++
“Oh, Lady Silver you---“
“Firs off my name isn’t LADY Silver. It’s just plain Silver. Second, treat me like a normal person, and third stop acting like that. You are putting an act because you are working here, but I like it better if you would be more of yourself, please.”
Erica stuttered, “B-but it’s my j-job?”
“I know, but act like you not like someone else.”
Erica nodded her head and Silver smiled, “Now that’s more like it. Okay I got a question?”
“What is it La-…Silver?”
Silver pretended not to hear the Lady Part, “Why is everybody all babying Edward and why is the entire women servant drooling over Edward?”
Erica sighed, “Well, I am one of the women you are talking about. Prince Edward is everything a woman can ever dream. His voice his presence and his scent draws you near him,” Erica had stood up and started to dreamily walk to the window, “His smile is so cute, and his eyes when it twinkles. His body so muscular and strong, everything about him makes a woman dream of him all night.”
Silver cracked up and fell off the bed. She laughed so hard her tears came out, and the blankets and pillows were falling down on her.
“L-…Silver what’s wrong?”
“E-Edward d-d-dreamy? HA HA HA Ha!”
Erica came back and looked down at Silver, “You asked me to act like myself, so now I am going to act like myself. Why are you laughing?”
“E-Edward! Ha-ha!”
“What about him,” Erica sat down on the bed and looked down at Silver turning and holding on to her stomach.
“D-dreamy!”
Erica frowned and Silver finally was able to calm herself down.
“You don’t really like Prince Edward do you?”
Silver sat next to Erica and smiled, “I don’t have to like him to be able to understand him you know.”
Erica listen closely to Silver’s words and started to think about it.
“What do you mean?”
“Maybe he doesn’t want people to like him, or he doesn’t want people to always treat him differently.”
Erica slump down onto Silver’s bed and sigh, “You are an odd ball, Silver.”
Silver smiled, “And I am glad you aren’t acting like someone you aren’t.”
+++
As Edward got closer to the throne room, he slowed down and calmed himself down.
“Prince Edward, there are three letters here from Samoh, Leizah, and Omoc Villages.”
A knight came up to Edward and handed it to him. He looked, read which one of them, and turned to the Knight.
“Send two mages and two lancers to Samoh Village. Two archers and three knights to Omoc Village. One wizard and three squires to Leizah Village.”
The knight saluted Edward and ran off to do his task. Edward watched as the knight ran off and then turned around to go.
“Hey Edward!”
Edward turned around and saw Silver coming. Although he was angry with her, he waited for her.
“What do you want?”
Silver came to a stop in front of him and scowled, “Why are you so stingy? Well, whatever, I wanted to ask you about something.”
Edward waited and then asks, “What do you want?”
Silver stop giving Edward a weird face, “I want to know if you would help me get to know Gindarh a little bit more.”
Edward hid his surprise and turn around, “What if I say no?”
Silver tried not to show that she was hurt, “Okay then.”
She turned around and walked off, but Edward grabbed her arm, “I was just kidding.”
Silver turn around and smiled, “Okay!”
Edward let go of Silver’s hand and looked away, “So what do you want to know?”
“I want to know everything!”
Edward turned back and smiled at her, “Then let’s go to the library.”
Silver nodded her head and followed Edward to the library.
.+++
“Hey Edward, aren’t you suppose to live in a big castle?”
Silver placed the book she was reading down and looked at Edward.
Edward raised an eyebrow, “Yes, why?”
“Then why are you living here and not in your real castle in Lar-La-Larne-Larnece?” Silver stumbled over pronouncing the name.
“Because I had to come here,” Edward took the book Silver was trying to read from, “And why are you looking at the book like you’ve never read it before?”
Silver frowned, “Well, I can’t read any of your world’s writing. Why did you have to come here?”
“When I was younger they found out that I was one of the Great Warriors. The castle was built in honor of the four warriors. So when I was noted as one, I came here and lived here since the day I turned four.”
Silver noticed Edward’s voice changing as he finished his sentence, so Silver kept her mouth shut because she thought she might have said something wrong.
“Why aren’t you asking any more questions?” Edward looked over to Silver and noticed Silver staring out into space.
Edward went up to Silver and waved his hand in front of her. “Hello Silver!”
“What are you doing,” Silver slapped his hand away, “I was having a nice day dream.”
Edward rubbed his hand and looked Silver in the eyes, “Okay, but you didn’t need to slap my hand that hard.”
Silver sigh and took Edward’s hand in her hands and started rubbing it softly and blowing on it.
“Is it okay now?”
Edward gave Silver a look, “Are you trying to make fun of me?”
“No, my Little Pig just got hurt.”
Silver was holding in her giggle and released Edward’s hand.
“Because of a certain Boy.”
Silver laughed, “Okay, it was my fault you got your hand slapped. Nevertheless, why did you have to come here at the age of four? Don’t you have to be like at home helping your Father and your Mother… the King and Queen?”
Edward brought his hands together, and lowered his head. He became quiet and Silver felt the atmosphere change. The window was left opened, but the wind wasn’t blowing in so Silver couldn’t relax as well before.
“I-I’m sorry… I’ve must’ve said something wron---“
“No, it’s alright. At the age of four I was Bathed to see what scent I had, and if I will be a magic user. The day of my fourth birthday, my Father asked the wizards and mages to Bath me. However, my Father had been called off to a battle. So, the next day when they had known that I was one of the chosen Ones, a knight came running into the Throne room and declared that my Father had died.”
Silver looked down at her hands too, as she listened to Edward. She felt guilty calling him names and making him angry, but she felt very sad for him.
“That day there was a meeting and I was to go there too. Even though I was only four, I was to go there no matter what. It was a good thing we had Geno there with us. He is the Old Teller and he saw that it was best if he was to go with me.”
Looking back at Edward, Silver placed her hands on the book closes to her and opened it.
“When we were at the meeting, they said that it was best if the throne was to go to my oldest cousin. However, many of the lords that are loyal to my Father refused. There was a long argument, until Geno decided to voice his opinion. He said that it would be wise if we just let the Queen rule Gindarh with trustworthy helpers. Also that I will take the throne when I find someone and marry that someone. Many of them agreed, and that was settled because no one really opposed Geno on anything he said.”
“So… when you came here the servants and knights and everything was for you?”
Edward nodded his head and continued to look down at his hands. A soft wind blew from the window closest to Silver. Edward smelt her scent and felt very free. It was as if everything the world had placed on his shoulder just lifted.
“As a young Prince my mother didn’t want to leave me alone where the enemies or anybody who wants to take the crown could kill me. Therefore, she entrusted the most trustworthy knights, wizards and etc. to accompany me.”
Silver nodded her head, trying fast to change the subject before she makes Edward sad again.
“Until we come along and make your life even more interesting huh?”
Edward gave Silver a face, “What?”
Silver smiled, “Until I come and make your life a living HELL!”
Silver stood up and using her fingers to make her eyes big she went up to Edward and made weird noises. Edward was surprised by Silver and at first wanted to tell her to stop, but then he started to laugh.
“Boy, you look so stupid like that.”
Silver stop doing the face and noises and smiled. Edward thought he got her angry, “What?”
Silver smiled, “See, you are smiling again!”
+++