Original Poetry Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Will We Be ❯ Chapter 29

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++
Silver rubbed her eyes as she watched Geno put a white circle around the black sphere that was in mid air.
“Salt isn’t going to work Geno…”
“Don’t talk to me in that tone…”
Silver popped up beside him and scared him. He dropped the salt and Silver laughed at him.
“You are getting old Geno, here let me help you…”
Geno stood up and smoothed his clothes, “Well, yesterday someone was sleeping in Edward’s arm.”
Silver blush and gave Geno an angry look.
“Why don’t you go and get ready? Prince Edward is probably talking with Lloyd right now.”
Silver nodded her head, “I want to be here…I really think my Brother would want be to be close by.”
Silver looked up at the Dark Sphere and smiled. Geno sighed and placed the salt down.
“Child, your Brother may be gone now…so don’t put your hopes up too high.”
Silver frowned, “What if I kill the Dark Lord…wouldn’t Huey come back?”
Geno took Silver’s hand and looked her in the face, seeing the tears forming deep inside.
“If you kill the Dark Lord…you would be killing your Brother. After all it is his body…”
Silver let her bangs covered her eyes, “So if I kill the Dark Lord…my Brother dies….but if I kill my brother…the dark Lord dies…”
Geno frowned, “Silver, I don’t know what you are getting at…but please don’t do anything rash.”
Silver nodded her head and too her hands back, “Geno, I’m going for a walk to clear my mind…”
+++
Silver walked through the woods thinking of the plan she had formed already. When she figured out her brother was the Black Knight. She remembered reading a book from the section that was restricted in the elf library.
Luna waved to Silver as she turned a corner in the woods.
“Silver come here…”
Silver walked over and saw Luna holding the Scent shape that belonged to Lloyd and Luna.
“Watch this…Geno said that if I connect this something will happen.”
Silver watched as Luna combined the two-piece together. A full heart wielded and the color changed into pink. Just as Luna was about to say something the heart shape changed into a little blue wing.
Silver smiled, “I remembered I read in the book that when Florus and Ventus’ shape came together it turned into a blue wing.”
Luna smiled and then her smile looked sad all of a sudden.
“I have a feeling that we won’t be together…after this that is…”
Silver frowned…she placed an arm around Luna’s shoulder and smiled.
“Then let’s not sit back and do nothing while we still have the time to say our last good-byes…it’s better to say good-bye for now then forever.”
“Silver…?”
Silver looked down at her, “What matters is if you try hard enough…you may have a chances to meet again.”
Luna smiled, “Sometimes you can be very uplifting.”
Silver and Luna walked for a while back to the Dark Sphere before Silver asked Luna.
“Luna…when Huey comes…when the Dark Lord comes out…I want you to do everything I am going to instruct you right now…don’t tell anyone about this…and hid your face’s truth from Lloyd as best as possible.”
+
“I can’t do that!”
Luna threw Silver’s hand off her shoulder. She walked a few pace from Silver.
“Luna, please…”
“What good will that brings…?”
Silver walked up beside Luna and stared at the dark sphere as Lloyd and Edward made their way to it.
“Don’t you think it is selfish to stay here? Maybe Lloyd doesn’t show it but he feels as if he is the reason why you don’t want to leave. He thinks it is best if you go back to your family where he can’t make you sad.”
Luna looked at Silver, “How do you know he makes me sad?”
Silver giggled, “I know because I see it in your eyes…I’ve been through love already Luna…it’s the same for everyone but just different situation.”
Luna looked at Lloyd and smiled sadly, “I can’t believe this…but if I could make him happy I would go…but I want to be with him…”
Silver poked Luna in the head, “Lloyd will always wait for you. You are the one who conquered his heart. You will always remain the Luna he loves…”
Luna smiled, “I can’t believe the one person who I thought was like an emotionless person can be the one who is the most understanding.”
“So…please do as I say…it may work….It may be the only way to save Gindarh…and keep Lloyd safe…and Edward.”
They made their way slowly to the guys as Luna turn to speak to Silver softly.
“Do you love Edward?”
Silver smiled, “I do…, but I wonder will we be….”
Luna saw Silver’s smile broke to a sad look for a second before turning back to a smile.
“Luna, come here I have something to tell you.”
Luna ran over to Lloyd and he handed her a string.
“Where is my Scent shape?”
Luna smiled, “That’s the thing you wanted to show me? Your string?”
Lloyd opened his hand, “Give it back…”
He waited as Silver got to the group. Edward smiled at her and she blushed and smiled back.
“Here,” Luna dropped the blue wing into hid palm, “There is your scent shape…connected with mine.”
Geno came over with James who had a wood in his hand.
“Ah…only the power of love can be strong enough to change the shape of the Scent Shape.”
Geno fixed his glasses, took it from Lloyd’s hand, and studied it. Lloyd smiled and made his way to Luna. He grabbed her into a hug. He kissed her and everyone around them made disgusted noise.
“Aww...C’mon you two…” James went back quickly.
“No manners in front of your elder…” Geno turned his back and continued to study the blue wing.
“This is so disgusting…” Silver went down to her knees and covered her eyes.
“…” Edward just looked another way.
+++
“Five more minutes…”
Geno and James stood beside the four Great Warriors. They all looked at the Dark Sphere as it looked like it was breathing.
Silver felt a lump in her throat…she really had to kill her brother even when Edward had comforted her about it.
Edward…
Silver turned to look at him. He looked determined and held his shoulder proudly.
‘Like a true King…’
As Silver looked at Edward he turned his head to look at her. Their eyes met…Silver sighed and made her way to Edward. Everyone was watching…
“You didn’t hear my answer…every time I tried to tell you…you interrupted me…and then when my chance came Huey came…,” Silver went on her tiptoe and wrapped arms around his neck.
Edward lowered his neck as Silver whispered into his ears, “I love you too, My White-haired Pig.”
Edward’s eyes widened and then he closed them and pulled Silver into a hug.
“About time…I was wondering if these two were blind about each other!”
Silver and Edward looked at Geno, “What?”
“See…now they are both even talking in unison. We all knew you two liked each other…the way you two acted and everything…”
Silver turned back to Edward, “I’m sorry I waited until the very last minute…”
“At least I know I can wait for you if anything happens,” Edward placed his mouth to her ear, “You have my heart now…”
Silver smiled and held onto Edward closer.
James coughed, “It will be about any minute now…”
Silver and Edward broke apart and prepared themselves.
++++++++++++++++++
The dark sphere broke out as darkness was shot everywhere. The beautiful blue sky turned into a reddish black sky. The wind picked up and dirt was flying everywhere.
“HA-HA! I am free and back again,” The dark Lord looked down at the four warriors and the other two, “And the ones I want to kill happen to be right here.”
Silver looked up at Huey in utter shocked silence. His eyes were a deep black. His skins had turned pale brown, the hair gone deep red. He looked like he had aged 20 years. His nails were long and looked sharp and deadly.
“What did you do to my BROTHER?”Silver took out her sword and stood ready looking up at the Dark Lord.
“HA-HA! Varia, you again! You were the one who weakened me. I will kill you first…oh unless your Lover stops me!”
The dark Lord was mocking both Edward and Silver. He made his way from the sky down to the ground. He licked his nails and looked at Luna.
“I don’t understand why you, My Florus, would choose Ventus over me…”
Luna looked at him disgusted, “Who the hell wants to see your face!”
The dark Lord smiled, “Then let’s kill you so you won’t see me then…you little whore!”
Lloyd snapped and jumped in first. The dark Lord brought his hands up making the wind blow up even faster. Lloyd brought his sword up to block the wind. Geno used a spell to weaken the attack.
“You Old Fool!”
The Dark Lord brought up his other hand and shoot dark shadows to Geno. James used a barrier to protect Geno. Luna jumped in front of Lloyd and helped him.
Edward and Silver looked at each other, gave a nod, and ran into the chaos.
“Do you think only my hands are my only weapon?”
The Dark Lord opened his mouth and some acid came out. Edward pushed Silver to the side and blocked himself with his sword.
“Geo, you fool…you think that blocking with your sword is going to help? Smelling this acid will make you sick and if you smelled enough you might eventually die.”
“That’s why I’m going to kill you first!”
Silver jumped from behind and brought her sword up. She quickly dropped down and jumped out of the way, as the Dark Lord dodged her attack and came in to bite her.
“Varia, going to kill me…can you really do it? I mean…this is your Brother’s body after all…Silver…”
Silver stop and looked at him with an evil glare.
‘I have to distract him while the other’s try to get to him.’
“Time may slow you down
A smile can turn to a frown
In the world of Illusion
There you shall do your confession!”
Everything went extra dark as an illusion began to form. The dark Lord was drowning in water. He couldn’t breathe. He dropped both his hands and grabbed his neck trying to breathe. Silver used more energy to make sure he didn’t escape.
“That’s a nice way to make me look weak…Varia…”
Silver turned around as the dark Lord pierce Silver with his sharp nails. Silver chocked out blood and jumped out of the way not landing a hit on him. Silver dismissed the spell and everyone looked up in shock.
The dark Lord had used his own illusion on all of them.
“Varia….have you forgotten that it is your blood that I came back out? It’s your fault the world is going to die…ha-ha! Just look around you!”
Silver and everyone looked around them. The trees looked like they were burnt and the ground held no green grass but dry cracked up dirt land.
Silver glance around before putting her face that everyone hated…emotionless.
“You think that this little illusion will affect me?”
Silver poured some of her power into her sword and swung it in front of her. The dry ground had a little dead grass…nothing had happened much.
Edward made his way to Silver’s side.
“Don’t listen to him…we can do our best to get Huey back…”
Silver turned and her face show concern, “Be careful Pig…”
“I will…Boy.”
Silver jumped and Edward jumped at the dark lord. They brought their swords together and surprised him that both of them were combining their power. They landed an attack on his arm. It blew off his arm, as he blasted both of the two flying into the dry forest. While this was happening, Lloyd and Luna did the same thing and caught Dark Lord off guard. Before he knew it, their power had cut through his stomach.
“You Stupid fools!”
He also blasted the two off. Geno and James were summoning a beast strong enough to at least weaken the Dark Lord.
“Dragon of Truth!”
A white dragon burst from the ground and into the sky.
“It’s been a long time since someone has summoned me…” The white dragon looked around, “What happened here?”
“The dark Lord had awakened and taken Varia…Silver’s brother as a host.”
The White Dragon looked down at Geno, “Old Geno…you aren’t dead yet?”
Geno’s eyes almost popped open with anger, “Shut up!”
The White dragon laughed, “Sorry, sorry…so let me guess…I must weaken this fool?”
Geno nodded his head as the White dragon went after the Dark Lord who was searching for the four Warriors.
Silver was running back with Edward by her side. Just then, Silver saw a white dragon fighting the Dark Lord.
“That’s…”
“My Father’s personal guardian…”
Silver looked at Edward as he ran up ahead. Silver stop running and looked at Edward’s new bruises. Luna and Lloyd were running up to her.
“Silver, what’s wrong?”
“Lloyd go ahead and help Edward, I have a plan…that only Luna and I can do…”
Lloyd looked concern but Luna kissed him off, and this time Silver didn’t do anything. When Lloyd left Luna turned around and said, “You really are going to do it huh?”
Silver nodded her head, “I’m sorry Luna…”
“No, if you were not doing it for Gindarh you wouldn’t be here…and why would you leave Edward behind…you must love him a lot to make sure his land is peaceful.”
Silver smiled and nodded her head, “The White Dragon is summoned by Geno…it will weaken the dark lord…and when he is weakened…you and I go in and make the final move…”
Luna nodded her head and both started to run back, “I can never play an RPG game again without thinking of this…ever…”
“Same here Luna…”
As they came back, Geno was laying unconscious with James by his side. Silver ran over, “What happened?”
“That Dark Lord attacked Geno thinking if he knocked Geno out would make the White Dragon fade back.”
Silver looked up at the fighting between the white dragon accompanied by Edward and Lloyd against the dark lord.
“I’m going to help them Silver!”
Luna ran into the fight as Silver turned back quickly to Geno.
“James go help them fight that thing now….” James nodded his head and ran into the fight.
Silver placed a hand on Geno’s heart and listened to it beat…
“You are getting old…”
Silver placed both hands on his heart and pumped once and a soft green light appeared. Slowly Geno’s breathing was back to normal.
“Rest well…Teacher…”
Silver stood up and turned around, “Dark Lord ….I’m coming for you…you Halloween face!”
Silver jumped up into the fight as Geno opened his eyes a little, “That Silver…never wanted to call me a Teacher before…”
+
“Disappear back to the realm you came from!”
The dark Lord had many wounds on his body, as he blasted the White Dragon.
“I’ve done my part…kick this bastard’s ass for me King Thomas’ son!”
The white dragon disappeared as little sparks fell to the ground. Edward jumped off at right into the face of the dark lord. The dark lord had his long nails to block Edward’s sword.
“Haven’t I told you…your sword won’t do anything to me?”
He used his palm to hit Edward on the right side and sent Edward flying.
Silver jumped up and while the dark lord was busy with Edward Silver brought her sword up.
“Then maybe I should whip that smirk off your face!”
Silver next to him as he dodged her attack, and he turned quickly to face her. He brought his hand up to attack but something held him back.
“Arugh! You stupid boy!”
Silver frowned and knew her brother was fighting in the inside. She felt like dropping her sword and run up to shake the dark lord but it would be a bad idea. Therefore, she took the moment to set the plan in action.
She ran and pierced the sword right into the Dark Lord’s heart. Luna was running from behind Silver, and saw this. She was about to do what Silver had planned but little did both girls knew the dark lord set an illusion on Luna who now thought Silver was the dark lord and the dark lord was Silver. Luna screamed and pierced Silver on the left side from behind. Lloyd stood up and the illusion hit him.
Luna to him was the dark lord so he did a spell and was about to sent it to Luna but knew the spell wouldn’t work on the dark lord so he ran over with the sword.
Edward who was far enough not to be effect by the spell stared in horror. First, he saw Silver killed the dark lord and then Luna killed Silver and Luna killed Luna. Then he noticed the illusion aura surrounding all of them.
“NO!”
He made his way over just as each of them pulled apart. Silver swung her sword and the illusion disappeared.
Lloyd stared in horror, “L-luna!”
He caught her as she smiled at him, “I didn’t know it was an illusion…”
“Shh…Luna please hold on…”
Silver crawled over to the dark lord who had a dull look in his eyes. Silver grabbed his face and cried, “Huey, oh my gosh…Huey say something…”
Huey’s body slowly dissolves into little sparkle. Silver froze in horror as she turned look at Luna doing the same thing…dissolving…
She felt her heart gave away….
“Silver….”
Silver turned to look to her left and saw Edward running towards her. She wanted to tell him she was sorry…she couldn’t hold on but the darkness swirled in and her body went weak with tiredness.
Edward froze as he saw Silver’s head fall to the ground and her body dissolving. He felt his heart hurting and he fell to his knees. He saw Lloyd fall to the side and then he black out.