Original Stories Fan Fiction / Original Poetry Fan Fiction ❯ My One Shots ❯ Emperor ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I was thinking of one word and came up with two separate stories.
 
 
1) Every Night
 
Emperor really, well I think not. But that's what she calls him every night.
 
When the wall in the room is finally silent, poor mister Emperor hasn't had enough. Another round he wants from his Queen, but she just rolls over and sleeps. `That's okay' he thinks as a twisted smile creeps. Into the shower he cleanses himself, a royal purple robe he puts on. Out of the room, into the hallway, there is a room on the other side. And in that room awaits a princess that's not his own. He opens the door
 
“Took you long enough” she says with her hands on her hip.
“Sorry love but your mother was complaining” as he embrace her with a kiss.
With a giggle she unties the robe “so what will the Emperor like to play?”
 
Emperor really, well I think not. But that's what she calls him every night.
 
 
 
 
2) BIH Emperor
 
The daughter crumbles a black rose on his grave and says “BIH”. The mother expressionless face is filled with tears. The son stands there and smiles. Watching the men lower the coffin. Into the son eyes his mind is wandering.
 
-----------------
 
`Were you really proud of yourself? Were you the man your father taught you to be? Were you the Emperor you wanted to be?'
 
Behind closed doors his wife is beaten into a bloody pulp. On her knees she begs him “please” kissing his hand and feet so he won't hit her again.
 
`Were you really proud of yourself? Were you the man your father taught you to be? Were you the Emperor you wanted to be?'
 
Behind closed doors his daughter only ten is hurt physically, mentally, and spiritually. From the rough pounding her father forces her. Hand around her throat as he took her, so that the hoarse pleas of “please daddy stop” won't be heard.
 
`Were you really proud of yourself? Were you the man your father taught you to be? Were you the Emperor you wanted to be?'
 
Behind closed doors there is a son who can't take it anymore. So with is fathers gun he puts it to his father head. “A man I truly am, so from your grave I'll show you what an Emperor really is” BAM that was the last words he heard.
----------------------