Original Stories Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction / Angels Fan Fiction ❯ We Go Now!!! ❯ Mice and the Planning ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
>>We Go Now!!! - Chapter 1<<

Heaven.
The most holy place in the world. It's said that in the past, heaven faught against hell and won, causing life to continue as they wanted. Humans should be happy for what heaven did for them, yet they arnt. They continue there lives like the war never happened, and they live in denial, creating gods that may or may not exist in there world. Its sickening.
Heaven is a cloudy place with a soft and calming aura. Most of the houses are made of a white glass that you cannot see through, and the floors annd roads made of light colored marble. All of the citizens have wings but unlike the sterotipical angel they do not have halos. All males and female wear white or light colors and the material of the clothing depends on your status. Unlike humans in the past, you are not looked down upon if you have a low status, because status does not make the person.

Hell.
The most un-holy place that lives benieth the humans feet. They are the losers of humanity and hunger for power. For many years they have chalenged heaven of deminance over the human and creatures that live above them, but have failed. They are known as greedy bastards and get pleasure from rape and sexual content more than the angels. Angels look down apon them even if some of them try to prove themselves.
Hell is the complete opposite of Heaven. It is dark, and filled with lava and fire. Demons wear anything they want and usually have horns sticking out of there heads.They have long sharp nails and long ears, like elves in human fantasys. Hells's homes are usually made of brimstone, Volcane ash, mud, metal or other sturdy materials. Angels are usually captured and used as sex slaves or prisoners to hell. This is why female angels are not sent to earth or into batle most of the time.

Both heaven and hell surround a place that was orginally suposed to be a utopia. Its also known as the human world, for they have taken control of it. both Heaven and Hell surround The human World, but the fighting has not been as dangerous as the big war between them millions of years ago. Though apon the new era, the angels have been getting sick of the secrets and deaths and are sending there best angels to earth, giving them special potions so they wont turn to humans, or fallen angels.

---

In the great glass castle of heaven, a male angel stood before his best men. Being a beatiful as he is, it was easy to say he had a very high status among the angels. He wore a normal white greek robe with gold clips on the shoulder to keep it on his body. Beautiful long sliver hair caressed his back and ended at his knees, with no attempt to hold it back. bangs hung around his beautifully shaped face where his abnormal silver eyes shined. Large White wings sprouted out of his back, smaller wings comming out of his ankles aswell as two wings on his head.

"Tonight is the night you shall all go to the human world for the sake of your people!" He called to the men, holding up a glass of white wine, as the men cheered happily. about 45 men in total took up the large room, all sitting at a very ong dinning table, eating there full before war. The men, Lunlike him, Only had wings on there backs and no where else. The mans eyes sparkled happily has he sat down and watched his men dine, talking lightly with some in his surprisingly manly tone.

"What are you- mmhhh!" Someone said near the door, being pulled back as the other girl held a hand over her mouth.

"Shhh, Watch." The girl commanded evily, grinning as they both peeked behind the large door that led to the large dining room. Minutes passes until finnally something eventful happened, A high pitched scream rung among the croud, breaking the conveation as they all looked over to see a very bulky and not to mention hairy man standing on the table.

"A Mouse!" He exclaimed, tears in his eyes as all the men looked to the floor. the room soon turned to chaos as all the men jumped on the tabel, except for the man with silver hair that was blankly staring as his old butler held him on the tabel.

"Dont worry sir! ILL SAVE YOU!" The butler exclaimed, sacrficing himself.
On the floor hundreds of mice raced around in a hurry, scaring the men shitless.

"Gahhh!!!" The butler excaimed as he was swollowed beniether the mice.

"LILLIAN!!!" The mans voice soon boomed through out the glass halls as both of the girls ran laughing.

The first girl named Lillian had dark brown hair and sparkling blue eyes that shone with amusment as she ran. Her bangs where neatly cut at her hair came to her mid-back. She wore a normal clothing that was white and greek-like with silver at the tops of her sholders to keep the clothing in place. The dress ended at her knees and hugged her normally angelic curves that almost all angels had. abnormal Dark blue wings sprouted out of her back strangely.
The other girl, Meredith, had short black hair that came to her shoulders and choppy bangs. She held the same blue eyes as the other girl whom was her sister, and wore the same clothing with the asame body, a little taller than the other girl though. Pure white wings came from her back aswell.

"That was more fully than the time you fell asleep in the fucking bathroom!" Meredith exclaimed as Lillian flushed, and rubbed the back of her neck nervously.

"I told you I was just tired and..." Lillian started but stopped as she ran into a door, almost knocking herself out.

"AH! Lillian!" Meredith exclaimed as the smaller girl lay there in a daze.

"Dont worry Mer, Shell be fine." A new feminin voice stated as the girl started at Lillian.
Her name being Akemi, The adopted sister of the two, stood there calmly. Long black hair hugged her body with purple streaks, it ended at her butt. Coal black eyes sat on her face. She wore the same clothing as the two, and was shorter. She looked the same as them other than that.

"This is what you get!" She suddenly exclaimed pointing, and ran away laughing like a maniac.

"Wow, scary."

"Not as scary as itll be when we get caught." Lillian said, sitting up as she rubbed her head.

"Right" Meredith said as she saw the man, whos name if forgot to metion is Axel, stommped towards the two. They quickly ran forward after Akemi, not wanting to die at the age of eightteen.
The two girls soon came to there destination, there room, and locked the door behind them.

"Wow, what did you do to make him so mad?" Akemi asked, looking towards the trio.

"It dosent matter, we found out about the trip to the human world!" Lillian exclaimed as Meridith looked at her strangely.

"What do you mean 'we', I never heard a thing and Im not going even if it is true." Meredith said and crossed her arms stubornly.

"Aww, Dont be mean. We can prove ourselves to the councle! Remember all the screw ups?" Lillian explained to her as the other two cringed as flash back went through there minds.

"Yes! we shall go then!" Meredith exclaimed, changing her attitude about it completely.

"Agreed!"

"Okay, the gate opens at 6:00am tomorrow sharp, thats when we'll sneak out!" Lillian exclaimed and they all gave eachother a high five.