Original Stories Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Unnatural Love ❯ An Interesting Dream ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I was stepping out of the shower and reached for my towel. I wrapped it around my waist and headed back in my room. I turned off the lights and the only light was from the lamps on either side of my bed. I felt the water drip from my hair and run down my back.
 
I went to get a pair of boxers and heard my door click shut. I spun around seeing my brother leaning against my door in only boxers, a smile playing on his lips. He looked me up and down, and then met my eyes.
 
I felt frozen, I couldn't move a muscle. He started walking towards me and I felt as if my throat was closed. “What are you doing?” I questioned.
 
Andrew reached up, with both hands, and pulled my face to his. When his lips touched mine, I gasped.
 
His tongue ran across my lips, and I parted them. He slid his tongue into my mouth and ran his tongue all along the inside of my mouth. I moaned feeling his tongue slide along my tongue.
 
He pulled away, looking pleased, and ripped my towel off. “Hey!” He pushed me on to the bed and flipped me over, having my lay on my stomach. I felt his bare chest touch my back.
 
“What are y-?” He reached under and grabbed my member. I gasped as he started to rub me up and down. His other hand slithered down my side and reached my butt. He lightly rubbed my butt, teasing me, and positioned a finger at my hole. “Relax little brother.” He pushed his finger in and I let out a low groan.
 
His lips tickled my ear as he spoke, “I want you.” He licked my ear and then I heard the song Photograph playing.
 
I snapped up in bed with wide eyes.
 
Yaoi-Freak1990- Hi people! Sorry it took me so long to update. I've been busy with moving and things are crazy at home. I also apologize for this chapter being so short. I guess I could have had the dream and other stuff, but I decided to make this the end of the chapter. Well, review and tell me what you think! I promise that the brothers will get together soon. Things will be different when Andrew returns.
 
Thanks to: inusho, I'm glad you like it. Andrew will find out soon, promise! Metalic, brother/brother stories are the best. It makes me happy that you enjoy it so much. Hokey, it will get more `juicy' soon. Don't stop reading! I promise everyone that it will be more fun to read. Just give me a few more chapters. I will try to write more faster! LOVE YA'LL!!!