Original Stories Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Unnatural Love ❯ Wake Up Call ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I snapped up in bed with wide eyes. I jumped to the phone on the night stand and answered in a shaky voice, “H-hello?”
 
“Whoa. Are you okay? You sound worn-out, what are you doing?” He said with concern.
 
“I was sleeping.” I said confused.
 
“Ma, what the hell were you dreaming?” He said laughing.
 
“I don't remember.” I lied. I looked down seeing I was hard. Even though he wasn't here, I felt embarrassed. I felt as if I was doing something wrong or bad. I couldn't help what I was dreaming.
 
“Okay…..well, I was just checking on you. I'll let you go and talk to you later, okay?” He asked.
 
“Okay.”
 
“You gonna be okay?” He asked concerned.
 
I perked up, trying to forget the dream. “Yep, I'll be fine.”
 
“Alright. I'll call you later.”
 
“Okay,” I said smiling, “later.”
 
“K. Bye.”
 
“Bye bye.” I hung up and let out a sigh. Good god, what an exciting dream. Okay, okay I'll just not think about it. I looked down seeing I was still hard.
 
I sighed and laid down. Trying to relax and not think about my dream. God, I miss him. I hope these few weeks go by fast. I wanna see him.
 
I finally fell back to sleep and had a sleepless dream. Soon mom would be home and then I could think of something other than Andrew.
 
Yaoi-Freak1990 - Sorry it took so long to update. I am also sorry that this chapter was so short. Andrew will find out soon, I promise, very soon. Well, thanks to those of you who review and keep reading my story! Tell me what ya think. Thanks!