Original Stories Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Unnatural Love ❯ Control Thy Self ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
A week went by after that night, not much had happened. We talked like we normally do and occasionally he would pass me a wink or a little rub to the shoulders. I was beginning to think he had given up on us ever doing anything. Until….

I was on my way to my room when I felt Andrew’s hand on my side. My skin prickled as he whispered into my ear. “I’ll meet you in your room in a minute.”

When I opened my mouth to say something back, nothing came out. He came around and looked into my eyes. There was a little gleam in his eyes and a hidden smirk that made me blush. I watched him go into his room and then rushed into mine.

What should I do? Get changed? Lay down? Take off my clothes? I stood nervously in the middle of the room unsure of what to do. But, I ran out of time for thinking. I heard my door shut and turned to see my half-naked older brother leaning against my door with his hands behind his back.

“Why do you still have your clothes on?” A smile played on his lips.

“Where are your c-clothes?” I couldn’t help but laugh a little.

“I figured I could get a head start.”

“Oh.” I looked away in embarrassment.

“So, uh….” He walked over to stand in front of me, “You ready to try this again?”

“I think so.”

“It’ll be fine. This time it’ll work. I promise.” I looked up at him. “I already told dad I would be in here so no interruptions.”

This made me smile. “Wow…..you really want this to work this time, don’t you?”

“You have no idea.” He leaned in and lightly brushed his lips across mine. “I’ll get the lights, you should get undressed.”

“K-kay.” I pulled my shirt off and started to undo my jeans when I realized the lights were still on. I looked up to see Andrew holding the light switch between his fingers and smiling at me. “Keep going.”

“Uh….”

“I’m just watching.” I just stared at him. “Fine,” He rolled his eyes, jokingly. Once it was dark, I finally finished undressing and got into my bed.

“So?” Andrew sat next to me in the bed.

“Hmm,” I felt his lips on my ear and I shied away in embarrassment.

“What?” He laughed.

“I don’t know.” I laughed softly, rubbing my ear.

“Okay.” Leaning back in he kissed my neck. I closed my eyes exhaling deeply as my skin prickled. His teeth nibbled at my sin and I instantly wanted his lips to mine. Turning my head slowly, I recaptured his lips with mine. Andrew kissed me with more force than before and his hands shook as he explored my body. “What do you want to do?” His voice shook as he ran a hand up my thigh.

Our breathing was heavy and uneven as we both shook nervously. “I don’t know I’m so nervous, I feel sick.” I placed a hand over my quick beating heart.

“Me too, but I’m more excited than anything.” He chuckled softly. “How about we lie down and just start with touching? Keep it simple, one step at a time. Okay?” He rubbed my back.

“Okay.” I smiled to myself. He’s always so patient with me. We lay on our sides facing each other.

He rubbed my arm for awhile, his nose pressed up against mine. “It’s okay.” He reassured me. I took a deep breath calming myself. “We’ll only do what you’re ready for.” He kissed the tip of my nose.

I felt sort of pathetic laying there shaking. I wasn’t sure what I was ready for. When I was alone, I felt ready for anything! When we were kissing, I felt like that was all I could handle, I was just going to have to deal with being nervous.

I was beginning to feel very confident until Andrew spoke, bringing me back to reality. “Todd?”

“Yes?” My stomach turned.

“I need you.” His voice was low.

My heart picked up its pace as my shaking increased. There was only one thing I could say to that. I tried to calm myself, “I’m all yours.”

Andrew pushed me back as he got on top of me. His lips crashed into mine, sending my head spinning. As our lips parted for air, he said, “I love you.” His lips were quickly back to mine, giving me no chance of saying anything. Everything was going so fast, I felt dizzy.

His hands were everywhere, but occasionally he would stop to hold my hand. I guess he was trying to calm himself, once his breathing became too heavy he would hold my hand and kiss me slower. Then the intensity would come back, this time, he didn’t stop. He moved down my body, placing kisses all the way down. When he kissed right below my navel, I tensed. “It’s okay, just relax.”

“W-what are you doing?”

“Trust me, okay?” I relaxed a little, but when his lips touched the head of my erection a powerful shiver went through me. Andrew laughed softly, “Control thy self,” he joked.

“Thanks,” I laughed.

“No problem,” His tongue came out unexpectedly, swirling around the head. I gasped. A soft moan escaped Andrew as he took me in his mouth. The pleasure I experienced was indescribable. I was so nervous it took me awhile, but when I finally reached my orgasm, a moan escaped me. Feeling totally elated, I laid there breathing heavily. I was so hot all over.

“Forgot to be quiet?” He teased.

“Sorry.” Shyness crept up into me.

He laughed, “Its fine.” Andrew spread my legs and I allowed my legs to fold close to me. He scooted closer.

“Umm-”

“It’s okay, I will be easy.” His finger pressed against my hole. My eyes widened in surprise, his finger was wet. He pushed slowly and then he was inside. “Relax,” His other hand rubbed my leg. “You’re really tight,” He paused, “and I’ve only got one finger in.”

“Sorry.”

“Don’t be sorry, I’m just not so sure how patient I can be. I just really want to……” He fingered me for a few minutes. He began to squirm.

I took a deep breath, “I’m ready.”

“You sure?”

“I think so…” We laughed awkwardly.

“Okay, I don’t have any lube so I’m going to use my saliva. Okay?”

“K.”

“It might hurt,” he warned me.

“I know.”

“Relax for me.” I actually felt pretty relaxed, but I wasn’t so sure if that would last long. Something pressed against my hole, bigger this time. My hand grasped his arm as he kept pushing, it wasn’t going in. “I don’t think it’s going to work. There’s not enough lube.” I told him.

He groaned, but then he moved away and started licking my entrance. I gasped, it felt so weird. Then his tongue pushed inside, I tried to stay relaxed. He re-adjusted himself, pushing into me again. This time he went in, just the head though. I squeezed his arm tighter, it hurt bad! “You okay?”

“Mhmm,” I didn’t expect it to hurt so much. I held my breath and was very still as he pushed all the way in.

“How do you feel?”

I laughed, “Not sure.”

“Is it okay if I keep going?”

“Yeah,” He went slowly and I made sure to keep the noises low. It wasn’t exactly painful, but it was uncomfortable. I guess I can’t really compare it to anything. It was hard to keep still.

As he continued, I concentrated on relaxing. Each time I tensed up the pain increased. Before I knew it, Andrew was quickly thrusting into me. Gripping his arms, Andrew moaned roughly. I took a deep breath, we made love!

Andrew stayed motionless, still inside of me. “You okay?” Why was he just sitting there?

“Yeah,” he laughed, “What makes you think I’m not?”

“I don’t know…you were just sitting there.” I jumped at his lips meeting mine.

“I love you.” He whispered in my ear.

“I love you too.” A gasp escaped me as he finally pulled out of me.

He held me for the longest time, at one point I fell asleep, but he quickly shook me awake. “Todd, we need to get dressed. Can’t go to sleep naked.”

“I wasn’t sleeping,” I lied.

“You were snoring.”

“Oh…” I groaned with a stretch, “Why do we have to get dressed?”

“Oh we don’t, because if mom and dad walk in, they won’t think anything of us sleeping naked together.” He shoved me to the edge laughing, “Get dressed.” Andrew helped me get dressed and with one last kiss, we went to sleep.

Yaoi-Freak1990 – This may not have been the best chapter. *shrugs* Well, I’m not sure. *laughs* Let me know what you think. Sorry for the short chapter. My fiancé keeps trying to look over my shoulder, making me nervous!!