Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Broken Wings ❯ Broken Wings ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer - I own this storie!

Ok this should make you cry but I'm not sure yet...


-----------------------------------






Broken Wings
--------------------------

A girl with long raven black hair, soaked by rain, ran she ran away from her home, if she could call it that.
Her parents had arranged her to marry her arch enemy Macheata.

Flash Back

Klin just walked through the front door of her house.
It had been rain so she set her coat on the rack beside the door and went into the living room, sat down and grabbed a book and started to read.

Five minutes later a knock sounded at the door so her mother came from out of the kitchen and to the door.
Klin kept her eyes trained on her book as someone steeped into the room, their shadow casting over her.

Klin looked up and then her molten gold eyes turned into a rage of flames.
“What is YOU doing here Macheata?!” Shouted Klin getting up and pointing a finger at him.

Her mother smiled big .

“Is that any thing to say to you’re new fiancé ?” Asked Macheata, his dark brown eyes hardened and an evil smile spread across his face, her mother didn’t notice.

Macheata put his arm around Klin.
“NO! I will never marry YOU and I will NEVER LOVE YOU!” She yelled running out of the house and into the hard rain, not bothering to take a coat with her.

“How could you mother! After Father died all you did was try to make me do what I CAN”T and WON’T do!” Klin yelled into the rain.

She was a couple of blocks away form her ‘once’ home.
Klin spotted, across the street, her favorite tree to sit under so she started to make her way across the street as crystal tears fell down her pail face and to the pavement.

But…she didn’t make it…

Headlights blared, a horn was sounded, and a thump was the last thing heard and then everything went black.

Klin woke up on wet hard pavement and to people shouting.
Another tear rolled down her cheek but she didn’t move to wipe it away.

An officer leaned down next to her.
“You’re going to be alright a doctor is on his way.” He said, worry in his eyes.

Klin looked down at the pavement to see water and blood her own crimson blood mixed with the rain.
“No call the doctor off I - it will be to late by then ok?” Asked Klin with a small smile and ina small and quiet voice.
“O - Ok I’ll be right back.” Said the officer as he got up and went to call off the doctor.

She closed her molten gold eyes for a minute but then there was something going through her raven black hair and which she was surprised that she liked the feeling of it.

Klin opened her eyes to see warm ice colored blue eyes staring back at her.
He had long blond hair, big white wings, and looked beautiful for a man.

“Who are you?” Asked Klin with a smile.
The man was taken aback because he thought it would be obvious.

“I am the Angel named Frail.” He said with a soft smile to her.
“I - I am Klin.” She said back to Frail.

“Well Klin are you ready to go to Heaven with me?” Asked Frail with an out stretched hand.
“H - Hi I am.” Said Klin taking hold of Frail’s hand (Hi = Yes)

“Then I shall take you with me my little flower.” Said Frail leaning down and placing his lips over hers as she closed her eyes.

Klin opened her eyes to see her motionless body laying on the ground.
She looked back to Frail, who was still holding her hand, and smiled sadly back at him.

Then there was a light that came from their right.
“Are you scared to go?” Asked Frail with a laugh.

“No not as long as I’m with you the one I love my Angel Frail.” She said steeping into the light with her now beloved Frail.

------------------------------

The officer had called off the doctor and came back to Klin’s body and leaned down beside her.
He checked her pulse to find her heart had stopped and she was dead.
He looked into her face and to his surprise he found her smiling in the end…

-------------------------------------

Hoped you liked it I know I did (Evil side: That’s because we wrote it!)
(Good side: Oh be quiet I’m trying to sleep here!)
Goman GB.
Well review please but NO FLAMES!