Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ High School Royalty: The Royal Students ❯ Welcome to Our School! NOT! ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
High School Royalty: The Royal Students
Chanpter One: Welcome to Our School! NOT!
By: Midori Saito

Basic Korean Terms~
Appa – Father, Dad, Daddy, Papa.
Umma – Mom, Mommy, Mother, Mama.
Oppa – Older brother said by a female.
Hyung – Older brother said by a male.
Unni – Older sister said by a female.
Nuna – Older sister said by a male.
Dongseng - Younger brother/sister
Yah! – Hey!
Saranghae yo (»ç¶ûÇØ¿ä)– I Love You
Sarang (»ç¶û)– Love


"Wow!" Min Yoo gasped as she gazed in awe at the big beautiful building. "Is this it?" she asked her mom while still staring at the white beauty.

"Yup." the woman answered with less enthusiasm. Her eyes were glued onto the laptop screen, she had two hundred orders of the accesories from the jewelry company that she owned ever since Min Yoo's grandmother had passed on. "You'll be attending that school from now on, So nyeo high... It's best you two stick together throughout the whole day, okay?" she said reffering to the older boy who was going to attend the same highschool also.

"Yes Umma." He nodded and looked at his sister. "You heard Umma! You have to stick onto me like a shadow!" he said crossly.

Min yoo glared at her older brother. "Who the hell crapped on your parade?" she rolled her eyes.

Their driver looked back slightly and smirked. Their dad looked up from his laptop and scolded Min yoo. "Yah! Min yoo! Don't use that kind of language ANYWHERE!" and he flicked Min yoo's forehead with his finger.

"ouchie..." Min yoo rubbed her forehead at the place where her father flicked her. Min Ji rubbed Min yoo's shoulder. and looked at her worriedly. "Yah, Appa! It was my fault! don't blame Min yoo!" he said in defense.

"Oh shut up!" Min yoo grinned widely knowing that her brother cared a lot for her. Min Ji frowned. "Yah! I was just trying to back you up-"

"Pinch your nipple!" Min yoo interrupted him.

At first, Min Ji had no clue what Min yoo meant. But, he smiled and found out that Min yoo was playing a game they played when they were little. "I did once." he grinned. "It felt good..." he added and with that, the two siblings laughed.

They finally arrived at school, The school they have always dreamt of going to. So nyeo high school. "Yah!" Min yoo said as she hopped out of the car. "This is the school we're going to until we go to college!" she grinned.

"yeah..." Min Ji patted her head. "We're in different grades... so just call me when break period starts, okay?" he looked down at Min yoo and smiled.

"Mhmm!" She nodded in response and she lead the way to the school's front office. Min Ji folllowed and examined the school grounds. 'They had a basketball court, a football feild, AND a swimming pool?! What a rich school...' he thought.

"Oppa!" Min yoo called out. "Hurry up you igneous rock!" she howled and grabbed onto his arm. "I already got the schedule while you were day dreaming about how to get your dick bigger!" she wiggled her eyebrows.

"heh..." Min ji smirked and followed Min yoo to her class. Min yoo took a peek inside. "Oppa..." she whispered. "I'm scared... what if they don't like me?" she whimpered.

"Now who wouldn't like my little Min yoo?" he bent down and patted her head. "They'll like you!" he grinned.

Min yoo grinned and hugged her brother tightly before leaving into her new classroom. "Saranghaeyo, oppa!" she squeaked and walked in.

Min Ji grinned and walked the opposite direction to his own class. He thought about what Min yoo called him earlier. "igneous rock... heh..." he chuckled and walked in his classroom.

-
-
-

Min yoo walked into her classroom while holding her breath. She looked at the teacher. She paid no attention to Min yoo. Min yoo gazed at the students. They were busy doing their work. It seemed as if Min yoo's presence meant nothing. Min yoo knew she had to get the teacher's attntion. So, with all the might she muster up she closed her eyes.

"EXCUSE ME, MA'AM!" She clenched her fists.

The teacher looked up. "Who are you?" she asked coldly. Min yoo's eyes widend. 'How could she be so cruel?' she thought. "um... I-I'm the new transfer student... Shim Min yoo..." she said in a hushed tone.

The teacher stared at Min yoo for a while and smiled. "oh, so you're that new student Principal. Choi told me about... well then, come here and introduce yourself!" she stood up from her desk and signaled for Min yoo to come forth.

Min yoo hesitated a little but she walked to the front of the class. Everyone's gaze was on her. 'I think i liked it better when everyone else was busy doing the class work...' she thought as she was standing up at the front.

"um... hello... My name is Shim Min yoo and I transfered from Toh Nae High..." she muttered.

Min yoo looked up. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw THE MOST CUTEST BOY SHE HAS EVER SEEN! He had a mop of messy shaggy shoulder-length hair on his head. He had the most cutest eyes! and his lips were as pink as a new born baby's butt. He wore his uniform differently from the other guys. The other guys had long sleeved black unforms while the boy cut off the sleeves and made his uniform look like a vest. so he wore his white long sleeved shirt underneath his "vest".

Min yoo was so busy looking at the boy that she spaced out.

"Miss. Shim Min yoo?... Can you hear me?" The teacher frowned and stared at Min yoo until she stopped spacing out.

Min yoo shook her head and looked at the teacher. "huh?" she cocked a brow. "oh, I-I'm so sorry, Teacher Yoon!" she bowed and blushed furiously.

Ms. Yoon sighed and pointed at pretty girl in the back. "You'll be sitting down next to Park Hae Joon for now..." she stated.

"uh...um... o-okay..." Min yoo rushed off to her new seat. She felt relief as she sat down but there were a lot of eyes following her. She looked at Hae Joon who sat next to her. "uh... hi..." she said nervously.

Hae joon smiled. "Hi!" she shook Min yoo's hand. "It's nice to meet you! I'm Hae Joon! When break period starts, i'll tell you everything there is to know about So nyeo high! And I'll even give you a grand your!" she said kindly and positioned herself to face the front to where Ms. Yoon was at.

Miss. Yoon cleared her throat. "Since we have a new student, I'll let you talk story and stuff..." she said with no enthusiasm. "Go play amongst yourselves if you like!" she waved them off and walked back to her desk doing whatever business she had to do.

Everyone gathered around the new student. Min yoo felt a little uneasy with all this attention. Hae Joon smiled and turned to Min yoo again. "SO!" She startled Min yoo.
"You're name's Min yoo, right?"

Min yoo blushed lightly. "Y-yes..." she squeaked.

"AWWWWW!!!" Another girl squealed. "How cute! She's blushing!" she bounced. Another student nudged her. "Yah! Stop it, Sooh hae! You're scaring the poor girl!"

"Oh! Sorry!" Soo Hae patted Min yoo on her shoulder lightly. "It's just that you're sooo cute!" she sqeualed.

The other girl rolled her eyes. "Don't mind Soo hae! She's mentally disabled..." she stated. "Oh, and by the way... My name's Sun ya." She added.

Min yoo bowed to all the students that were surrounding her. "It's nice to meet you all..." she replied and reverted back to her normal posture.

The cute boy who sat by the window snorted. Everyone turned to look at him and it seemed as though they just saw a light come down from the heavens above.

Min yoo looked around in confusion. "W-What's going on?" she asked with curiosity. It was silent for a moment until Hae Joon broke the silence.

Hae Joon sighed. "He's so cute!" she muttered and turned to Min yoo. "That's Hee Jin, The prince of the royalty... He's the youngest and the newest member of the royalty... Isn't he awesome?" she bit her lip.

Min yoo looked at Hee Jin. 'Yeah... he is cute but... what's the royalty?' she thought to herself. Min yoo cleared her throat. "What's the royalty?" she asked.


Hae Joon opened her mouth to speak but Soo hae pushed her off the seat and explained to Min yoo first. "The royalty is the most beautiful, smartest, and richest people in So nyeo High! The boys in the royalty are known as *the Gods* and the girls in the royalty are known as *the Constellations*..." she exclaimed...

Min yoo seemed really interested. "Ooooo..." she cooed.

"Shh!" Soo hae put a finger to Min yoo's lips. "I'm still talking!" She added. "So anyways... The Royalty consists of five boys and six girls... The leader is Kim Ji Hyuk: The *King* of the royalty, Up next is Lee Hyuk Jin: The *knight* of the royalty, Oh Won Su: The *Duke* of the royalty, Lee Hyuk Jae: The *Fool or joker* of the royalty, Park Sun Ki: the *King's Right Hand Man*, and Lastly... Kwon Hee Jin: *The Prince* of the royalty-"

Just then, Soo hae got knocked off the chair by Hae Joon. "Screw you!" Hae Joon got up and dusted her uniform. "You got dirt all over my uniform!" she whined.

Sun ya shook her head. "Well... in any case... I guess it's my turn to eaplain to you..." she turned to Min yoo."The Constellations are the girls of the royalty. Na Yun San is the *Queen*, Jung Na Rin is the royal *advisor*, Cho Yoon ah is the *Cinderella*, Cho Yeseul is the *Sexy Witch*, Moon Mi Ra is the *swordsman*, Ah Eun Chan is the *tax colllector*, and Mi Han Sarang is the *librarian* of the royalty..." she finally finished explaining.

"Under any circumstances. You DO NOT want to bother the Royalty... They'll label you as a *wanna-be* and you'll be a loser for the rest of your life..." she nodded her head.

"..." Min yoo had nothing to say. 'The royalty seems like mean people to me... Why are they so important anyway? it's not like they're *perfect*!' she thought and scoffed.

As soon as the bell rung for recess, Min yoo rushed out of there to avoid The cute boy as well as the rest of her new 'friends'. 'Those people are weird...' she thought as she walked to the cafeteria. She looked around. Her brother wasn't there yet so she decided to get some lunch and sit at a table and wait for him. So she grabbed some lunch and sat on a table next to a really cute-looking girl.

"Hi!" Min yoo said cheerfully. The cute girl answered her phone and got up and walked away. Min yoo froze. 'Ugh! How stupid of me! who would want to sit with *the new girl*?!' she inwardly cursed.

"Yah, you!" a bunch of girls came up to Min yoo. "Do you know what table you're sitting on?" she asked rudely.

Min yoo looked down and looked at the girls again. "um... no?" she said with her brow cocked up.

The girl gave a 'pft' and rolled her eyes. "That's the Royalty's table you're sitting on!" she exclaimed. "You're not royal! SO GET OFF!" she shouted at Min yoo's poor delicate face.

Just then, the cute girl came back smiling. The other girls grinned at the sight of her prescence. "Hi, Yun san!" the girl greeted her.

"Hi!" Yun san smiled. The girl pointed at Min yoo. "I was just telling this girl that this table was off limits to non-royalty members!" she eaclaimed.

"Stupid bitch..." Min yoo cursed quietly to herself. Yun san squinted her eyes at Min yoo for a while and smiled. "This girl? She's my friend!" she said cheerfully.

"W-What?!" The girl's jaw dropped open and she looked at Min yoo. "I-I'm so sorry! I didn't know! I didn't mean to!" she apologized.

"It's okay!" Min yoo smiled. 'No it's not, you BITCH! FUCK A LOG WHY DON'T YOU?!' Min yoo thought.

"Okay!" Yun San smiled. "Now if you don't mind... will you mind leaving us alone?" she asked politly.

"Y-yes, Yun San!" she bowed and left quickly.

Min yoo looked at Yun San and Yun san looked at Min yoo. A few seconds later they burst out laughing. Yun San was the first to talk. "My name's Yun san! It's nice to meet you!" she bowed. "And you are...?"

"My name's Shim Min yoo!" she smiled and bowed in return. Yun San cocked a brow. "Shim...?" she questioned. "Does that mean you're related to that new transfer cutie, Shim Min Ji?" she asked.

Min yoo was confuzzled. (<<--- Confuzzled... Hee Jinnie's word xDDD) 'How would such a pretty girl know the name of a dork like my oppa?' she thought. "U-um.... Yeah..." she finally answered. "I'm Min ji oppa's younger sister..." she added.

Yun San gasped. "Really?! You look really cute!" she smiled. "Why don't you eat with me? My other friends are coming!" she sat down in the seat in front of Min yoo.

Min yoo started to feel uncomfortable. 'other friends?' she thought. Yun San looked at Min yoo with interest."What did those girls say to you exactly?" she asked with a concerned face.

Min yoo cleared her throat. "Um, they told me that i wasn't royal enough to sit here and that I'm not official yet..." she answered.

Yun san rolled her eyes. "They are such wanna-be Constellations!" she crossed her arms. "When I was little, they used to tease me in middle school and now that we're in highschool, and I'm royalty..." she paused. "They respect me!" she smiled.

Min yoo grinned. There was something about her smile that made everything brighter. Yun San snapped her fingers. "I have an idea!" she grinned and stood up. "Would you like to go shopping with me and my friends after school?" she asked.

Min yoo frowned. "I-I'm not sure... Min Ji oppa-" Min yoo was interrupted by a familiar presence behind her. She turned around. "AHHHHHHH!!!" Min yoo and the other people behind her screamed.

The screams were getting softer until only one person was screaming. "Hyuk Jae, Calm down!" The boy next to the guy who was still screaming.

The boy who was screaming stopped and started to breath heavily. He turned to Min yoo. "My name's Hyuk Jae!" he bent down close enough for Min yoo to only be able to see his face. "What's your name cutie?" he asked in his stupid sexy voice.

The other boy rolled his eyes. "You're scaring her, Jae!" he tried to pull Hyuk Jae back. "That's not sexy!" he added.

Min yoo turned red. 'Who are these people? and why is this boy coming on to me?' she thought.

Yun San laughed. "Jae! Will stop playing mind games on everyone?" she grinned. Hyuk Jae nodded his head like a retard. "Right-o, Sannyu!" and he sat on the seat next to Min yoo.

"Sorry if I scared you," he started to talk to Min yoo in a voice no woman can resist. "I tend to trick people alot and my targets are the new students..." he laughed and scratched the back of his head.

"Liar!" A girl's voice was heard. "You were only playing mind games with her because she's cute!" she protested.

"SHHHH!" Hyuk Jae held a finger to his lips. "She doesn't know that!" he said really loudly.

The other boy who was standing up next to Hyuk Jae rolled his eyes. "Min yoo's only right there!" he pointed at Min yoo. "So not sexy!" he muttered to himself.

Hyuk Jae turned to look at Min yoo for a moment and turned to his friend. "SHHH!" he said again except in a whisper. "She doesn't know that!"

"Idiot!" The girl rolled her eyes. She walked to the table and sat next to Yun San. "Hey Yun San!" she greeted her friend.

"Hey, Yoon ah!" Yun san smiled.

"Hi, Hyuk Jae..." she said coldly to the boy sitting next to Min yoo. "Hey sexy, Hyuk Jin!" she smiled at the other boy. She turned to Min yoo. "Hey cutie! What's your name?" she asked.

"C-Cutie?!" Min yoo blushed and covered her face with her hands. 'Omo! Why are they calling me cutie? Are they just playing with my mind?! Oh, but they are all so cute and beautiful!' all these thoughts were in her head and she started to get dizzy. She could hear voices.

"AWW! She's getting embarrased! How cute!"

"Yah! Shh, no stop it, Jae! You're scaring her!"

"Maybe she doesn't like the attention... Not sexy!"

"Hyukie! This isn't the time to say what and what's not sexy!"

"You guys! She looks like she's going to faint..."

"What do you mean-AHHHHH!" Yun San screamed.

Min yoo fell over from too much attention. She got dizzy and the thoughts and voices that were coming at her were just too much to handle. "Min yoo! Min yoo, wake up!" Hyuk Jae shook her.

Min yoo groaned and rubbed her head. "What... happened?" she asked and got up to see many eyes looking at her.

Hyuk Jin looked at her. "You fainted!" he answered her. "That was not sexy! NOT SEXY AT ALL!" he frowned. "But it was Hawt..." he smirked.

"Hyukie!" Yun San turned back and growled angrily at the sexy boy. "I've told you! RIGHT NOW IS NOT THE TIME!"

Min yoo yawned and looked around. "Omo!" She gasped. "Where's my oppa?!" she got up quickly to her feet and dusted her uniform. "Min Ji oppa!" she shouted and scanned every student in the cafeteria. She looked down from the second floor to see if Min Ji was at the first floor of the cafeteria (The school cafeteria has two floors xDDD).

Yun San gazed at Min yoo with a worried look and wanted desperately to help her so she took out her cellphone and text messaged some one.

A few minutes later, A girl with shades came. She looked like that bitchy smart model every girl would hate. She walked past the crowds of students surrounding the scene where Min yoo fainted with ease. When the students saw her they moved out of her way so she could walk. "Move it! MOVE IT, PEOPLE!" She shouted. She finally got to Yun san.

"What's wrong, Sannyu?" she asked as she took of her shades. Yun san pointed at Min yoo. "She's trying to find her older brother-you know that cute transfer student?" she asked her.

"Yeah..." She replied. "The cutie in the second year?"

"Yeah, that one." she looked back at Min yoo. "She's trying to find him..."

"Don't worry!" she smiled. "I'll help clear the crowd before you know it!" she patted Yun san's shoulder.

Yun san smiled at her. "Thank you, Yeseul!" she bowed.

Yeseul smiled one last time and tapped Min yoo from behind. "Yah!" she called out. Min yoo turned around and jumped slightly. "H-Huh?" she pulled her hands in front of her face to protect herself.

Yeseul smiled. "Don't worry! Sannyu told me to help you find Min Ji!" she smiled. Min yoo lowered her hands and cocked a brow. "S-Sannyu?"

"Yeah!" Yeseul smiled. "Yun san! you know, the cute girl?" she said slowly. "But anyways... you wanna find you're cute brother or what?" she smiled and flicked Min yoo's forehead. "Boy, you're really cute!" she giggled and climbed on top of the table.

"YAH!" She shouted. "Clear the way! Everyone! SIT DOWN!" She shouted. Everyone looked at her in fear for a moment.

Yeseul rolled her eyes. "NOW!" her voice boomed throughout the whole cafeteria. Everyone sat down and they all had scared looks on thier faces.

Yeseul turned to Min yoo and winked. "The job's all done!" and she jumped off the table and patted Min yoo on the head. "It's nice to meet you! I'm Cho Yeseul!"

"I'm Min yoo!" Min yoo smiled weakly. Yeseul grinned. "Well? Are you looking for your oppa or what?"

Min yoo thought for a bit. 'Oh! That's right! I was supposed to look for Min Ji oppa!' she realized and she looked over from the second floor again. She scanned the cafeteria until she saw the cute boy from class, entering the cafeteria... along with Min Ji.

Yun san, Yeseul, Yoon ah, Hyuk Jae, and Hyuk Jin joined Min yoo. "What's wrong, Min yoo?" Hyuk Jae bent a little to look at Min yoo's face. "You're sweating!" he backed away from Min yoo.

Hyuk Jin spoke up. "Not sexy-"

"Shut up, Hyuk Jin!" Yoon ah covered his mouth. "I'm SO glad I broke up with you!" she scoffed.

"Bleh bleh eum nya nyeee!" Hyuk Jin mocked her in a squeaky voice. "Idiot..." Yoon ah muttered.

Yun san put an arm on Min yoo. "What's going on?" she asked. Min yoo pointed at Min Ji. "What's Min Ji doing with the cute boy from class?" she asked.

Yun san's jaw dropped open. "Did you just call Hee Jin cute?!" she asked. Min yoo covered her mouth. "NO!" she shook her head.

"How cute!" Hyuk Jin smiled. "Now that's sexy!" he crossed his arms. "UGH!" Yoonah groaned. "Will you shut up with the sexy shit already?" her hands curled into fists.

"Aw fuck you! You're no fun!" he scoffed and turned way. "And that's NOT a sexy thing!" he added.

"ugh..." Yoon ah slammed her head into her hand and shook her head. Hyuk Jae frowned. "You're giving Yoon ah nuna a headache, Hyukie!" he tried to comfort Yoon ah.

Min yoo waved a hand at Min ji. "Min Ji oppa!" She shouted. "MIN JI OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!" she jumped up and waved both her hands in the air.

Min Ji turned around and looked in every direction. He looked up. "Y-Yah!" he pointed at the direction Min yoo was at. "Min yoo! I was waiting for you to call me!" he shouted.

"Oppa!" she shouted knowing that Min Ji cared for her. The cute boy from Min yoo's class looked up. "Who's that?" he turned to Min Ji. (Hee Jin never took notice of Min yoo when she first came to class.)

Min Ji smiled. "My little dork of a sister..." he replied.

Hee Jin looked at Min yoo who was running down the stairs to see her oppa. "How old is she?" he asked.

"Don't worry..." Min Ji smiled.


"She's not interested in you..."