Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Mechanical Affection ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Mechanical Affection- Chapter 5
Crazyca- er, Matt spoke with the scary looking chick for a good while. That girl was dressed to kill: covered from head to toe in shiny black leather, raven hair slicked back in a tail, and ammo galore at her belt. Shit, she looked ready to take on the world herself… Or, alternatively, slap a whip in her hand and she'd be a very respectable dominatrix. Actually, I wouldn't have been surprised if one of the satchels at her hips had a whip.
The entire conversation, she had her semi automatic trained on my head. As if it weren't enough that Matt had abruptly left me standing there… Naked… And wet… And cold… How rude. I had been so enjoying our scuffle on in the dirt, which I might add she noticed. She wasn't very good at hiding the fact that she stared. Maybe it was because I was a zombie that she felt no shame at looking. I certainly felt no shame being looked at.
“Trinity, please.” Matt sighed, his voice stepping back into slow speak as exasperation washed over him. Poor guy, that bitch in black was doing a better job at ripping his head off than me.
Practically snorting, she jerked her chin up, “Christ, Matt.” You'd think she'd sipped something bitter with how she spit out his name. Then she pointed to my clothes, said a few words so ridiculously fast I only heard a single syllable before she marched away muttering under her breath. He watched her and then stooped down to pick up my clothes. I assumed she'd suggested getting me dressed. Normally, I might agree but she was so damn scary and Matt looked pretty upset over it.
Aw, come here Crazycakes… I'll make it better.
Shoving my clothes into a basket, he grabbed the water again. Wait a minute! Damn, if he was going to start that up again, he could go fuck himself. Keep that shit away from me! He snatched up the guide rope and yanked it taut, “It's all right.” He cooed and it really wasn't making me feel any better. I jerked and made strangled hissing noise at him, but with the ground wet I really could put up much of a fight without falling on my ass.
“I'm sorry.” He grabbed my face and forced me to look at him. For what? Was he going to kill me? What was he talking about? What evil seed had that girl planted in his brain? Come on Crazycakes, I wasn't so bad. I was just kidding around before! I'm a nice guy… Mostly, “I know it's cold.” What? “Come on… Mitch. Just listen. I need to get you clean.” Oh… He let go and I calmed down.
Funny how relaxing made the process so much easier. Maybe if he'd asked nicely in the first place instead of just blitzing me with icy water.
He was surprisingly gentle and thorough. Spraying my skin with a weak stream, he used another rag to lather my skin with some soap that I didn't see. Then he scrubbed away all the dirt, blood, and blackness from literally every inch of my body. And I mean every inch: between my fingers and toes, behind my ears, not even my ass and crotch were overlooked. He was a determined son of a bitch. Then he carefully washed out every wound, digging out grubs and scraping away the colorful lawns of fungi. After he was done, he even went through all the trouble to dry me off. I might mention that I really enjoyed that. Warm hands rubbing my cold skin to a luke-warm temperature. Oh, Crazycakes, you really do know how to rub me the right way. Now if only he'd just let me eat just a little of his arm or leg.
When he was done, he stood up straight and ran his hands back through my hair. I rather liked that, especially since he managed not to pull any of it out while he did so. He did it a bit more, forcing my head down as he examined me. What the hell was he looking for lice? Maybe I had them once, but I'm pretty sure they hit the road once I died. Not much to snack on anymore.
I opened my eyes. I didn't remember closing them. Those zombie naps are sneaky! How long had I been out? A few golden strands drifted down in front of my face and fell to the ground. Huh? I tried to lean down but something pushed against my lips. Oh no, wait, something pulled back on me because there was nothing in front of me. I tried to turn my head but it was pushed back forward, “Hold still.” For what? What was going on? My head was pushed down and I felt something tickle the back of my neck and more strands fall. Was that hair? Was that my hair?
A hand on my head brushed off my head and the breather moved around to be in front of me again, “Much better.” Crazycakes… Did he just shave my head? Damn it! Who told him he could do that? Not me, that's for sure. I stared after him as he dropped some scissors into a box- when had that gotten there? Then he pulled out a razor and returned. And what was he going to do with that? Wasn't like I had much hair to begin with, not on my torso anyway.
Grabbing an arm, he looked at it and shrugged. What was that? And then he was on his knees, where was he going? He ran his hands over my legs and apparently decide that wasn't going to do. Getting all comfortable, he folded his legs under himself and began to shave my legs. Oh yeah… That wasn't weird at all. Nope. But… Oh boy. His warm hands on my skin felt wonderful. Whatever you want Crazycakes. Weird, queer, ordinary, or straight, I didn't care. If it felt this nice, he could do anything he wanted to me.
I was actually kind of disappointed when he was done.
He noticed. Standing in front of me, he looked down at me and said something. I don't know if it was really funny or not, but he laughed at his own little joke. Giving me a tap under the chin, he turned and got another box. I pulled at my rope, collar pressing into my throat, as I leaned forward to look. Oh, what fun… Needles.
Legs crossed Indian style, he settled in front of me and searched the box. He pulled out various spindles and held the thread to my legs. Oh wow, even better! I was going to end up looking like Frankenstein's monster or a doll that got in a scuffle with the neighbor's dog and lost. This was some level of ridiculous. A bath, shave, and patchwork? Was this some kind of zombie spa that I'd never heard of?
When he'd settled on a color, he threaded the needle and got to work on the deeper wounds. He wasn't half bad! The guy stitched like a surgeon and when he'd finished I didn't look like a sideshow freak… Well, not anymore than I had before. He was apparently pleased with his work too because he gave me a thumbs up before riffling through his things some more. Finding some super glue, he used that to close up the small scratches. As retarded as it sounds, it worked like a charm. Hell, if it would have held closed the deep stuff, I might actually have looked fully intact by the end of it.
“Good as new.” Not really, but thanks anyway.
Gathering all the supplies he'd brought over, he packed everything away, presumably bade me farewell and left… With my clothes too. That wasn't very nice. I still kind of wanted those back. I stared after him but it didn't seem like he'd be returning anytime soon and I wandered the space around my tree- And god damn it, if it didn't happen again! How the hell did that rope get shorter and grow longer depending on where I was? Round and round I went, until, big surprise here, I got tangled up in the damn thing again and fell. But here's a twist, I managed to fall on my face instead. I am unsure how I managed this particular feat without breaking my legs. The good news was that my arms weren't tied behind my back and I managed to crawl my way out of the predicament after a couple of hours.
Matt returned at sundown, which seemed like forever and a day considering I'd had no visitors. What took him so long? I scowled at him when he got back. He could have at least left a radio on nearby. I was bored out of my skull.
“Hey, Mitch.” He greeted with a friendly smiling and walking right up to me. Setting his pack down, he patted me on the cheek and turned to light up the pile of wood we'd been sitting around the night before. It took only a few strikes of the flint to the kinder to get it started, his breath turning the embers to a full blown flame. I was instantly mesmerized by the fire. At the end of my rope, I murmured a low moan in the back of my throat. Probably a good thing I was tied up, I might have just walked right into it. Matt chuckled, “Like that, huh?” Yes, I did, “Good.”
I didn't notice he was next to me until, he took my hand. He ran his fingers over the patched wounds a moment and then began to wrap my arm up in a bandage. I just watched disinterestedly, much more involved with the warmth of the fire. Then he did the same thing to my other arm and then both of my legs, covering my entire forearm and shins. Then he pulled some soft gloves onto my hands.
He talked quietly to himself as he pulled some clothes from his backpack. I realized as he put them on me that they were actually my clothes, all sewn back together and washed. How nice. While he buttoned up my shirt, he stared at me in silence and I stared back. Something felt… Off. The way he looked at me. I'm not great with expressions, but this one in particular had me puzzled.
Draping his arms over my shoulders, he sighed, “I really must be losing it.” He said, not really to me, “Look at me.” I was, “I spent all day cleaning you up… Fixing your clothes… And for what?” He started to pull away but I grabbed him. My clothed fingers curled around his shirt and held him steady. He didn't seem surprised, “Sometimes… I think you can understand me.” I can. Come on, Crazycakes. Lighten up, you'll figure it out eventually.
With a grunt, he pried my grabbing arms off and disappeared into his tent for the night. Soon after the fire went out, ominous clouds began to stir over head. They didn't thunder and they didn't bring rain, but a cold breeze swept through the camp. Even with my clothes on, it was unpleasantly chilly and I stared longingly at Matt's tent. It would be warmer in there.
And then a flash of brilliance hit me. Pulling tight, I staggered back a few feet and began to moan miserably. Matt… It's cold out here… Matt. Matt… I'm bored… There's nothing to do… Matt. Something in the tent shifted and I moaned louder. Help me… Matt. Matt. It's cold… I'm lonely… This collar is too tight. The night is too dark… Matt. Another muffled sound from the tent. Matt… I want to come in too… Matt. Matt. Matt…
“Oh my god! Mitch! Shup. UP.” He yelled from the tent. Well now that he was up and all. Matt! I grew more insistent, and probably ten times more annoying. Swaying on my feet, I continued. Matt… Help me, Matt… Can't I go inside, Matt? Is it warm in there? Matt… Matt!
Matt let out an incomprehensible screaming curse and the flap of his tent flew open. Storming out, he marched right up to me, “What?!” He barked at me, furious. Oh, I just wanted to see him was all, get a little warmed up. Stepping forward a few feet, I grabbed him with both arm and mauled him. He collapsed under my weight with a surprised yelp. That's right, Crazycakes. I set a trap just for you, thanks for coming.
Groaning, I rubbed my face against his shoulder and chewed at the rag covering my mouth. Okay, maybe I wasn't eating but wallowing all over his warm body was pleasant enough that I just might have made a habit of it. I was getting thoroughly worked up when he managed to kick me off and scramble away. He was so hot though, it felt as if he were still very near me.
Face in his palms, he muttered something. Then he got up and went inside. This time, no matter the amount of moaning I did, he wouldn't answer or come out. He was such a poor sport.
He still seemed upset when he woke up in the morning. Come on, Matt… It wasn't like I hurt him or anything. He really needed to lighten up. I mean, he had left me tied to a tree. Not only was it cold out, it was boring. He should have known I'm not much of sleeper. Wasn't that common knowledge?
As he packed his things, he glanced at me, but didn't come near. Then he left again, leaving me with nothing to do… Again. Bring me back something to eat, damn it! I called after him, but he didn't look back and disappeared among the trees and tents.
While I was circling the tree, being entirely baffled by my magic rope, I realized something. The thing around my face was just tied on there. Maybe I wasn't so good with knots but who was to say I couldn't just pull the damn thing off? My hands were untied and I could easily scratch it off. I've already covered I was slow right? Matt was going to be furious, or would he be fitting of his nickname Crazycakes when he found out?
Grabbing at my face, rather blindly considering my disturbing lack of motor control, I attempted the mysterious task of removing my gag. I quickly found out, he'd tied it on there pretty good. I was still attempting the removal of my restraints when something hit me on the back of the head.
Huh? Turning around, I searched for the source of my disruption. I must have been really involved with what I was doing because when I finally found what I was looking for, it was two small breathers. Oh great, kids. I didn't like kids. Scram, brats! I gave them a threatening snarl and lurched towards them. Surprisingly, neither seemed very alarmed and didn't move away at all. The taller one stooped down and picked up something. Then he threw it at my face and beaned me in the forehead. That little shit! I pulled and reached. If I got my hands on him I'd wring his tiny little neck.
They laughed and the shorter one mimicked the tall one. He wasn't quite as good a shot, or maybe he was, because he hit me in the eye with that one. Thrashing about wildly, I yowled in frustration. I had no tolerance for this kind of thing!
Laughing some more, they continued, picking up stones and chucking them at me. It didn't really hurt, but I was pretty insulted. I was a nice guy, most of the time, and I didn't even know the little pricks! Yet, there they were, pegging me with handfuls of dirt and rocks! Argh! Get over here you mutant chimps!
Then suddenly they were gone, swept up so fast I didn't realize they weren't in front of me until something else was. A larger breather crouched down in front of me, leveling with the two undersized demons. His voice was low and dangerous, I recognized it. Matt? Grabbing one of them by the arm, he spanked him and then the other before we were joined by yet another member of the living. Hm, she looked familiar too. Generic girl… What was her name again? Blaire? No that wasn't right, “Claire!” Oh yeah, thanks Matt. He stood up and pointed accusingly at the two boys and yelled at her, “You're supposed to be watching them!” He yelled with surprising speed. Slow but loud as if she were deaf.
“I shouldn't have to!” She did the same thing back to him, mimicking his arguing style, “That thing- It shouldn't even be here!” Whoa now, let's not say anything we're going to regret later, Claire. Swear to god, you keep calling me thing and I'm taking it personally.
“Mitch!” Matt cried throwing his arms up, “His name is Mitch!” Thank you, Matt. At least someone has some manners. I let out a low gravely moan at Claire.
Then it was her turn to throw her arms up in exasperation, “Who cares?!” Hey! I was standing right there next to them, “You didn't even know him!”
“He saved my life, Claire!” I did? Oh, well then go me. “He saved your life!” Her too? That must have been against my better judgment, “And Logan, and Hazel, and-“ Sheesh, when did I have the time to do all that? I didn't remember any of these people, or any of these supposed rescues. Not that I remembered a lot in general. Oh well, at least someone remembered and that someone was doing all the talking for me.
“Matt, stop…” Her voice quieted and she stroked one of the little devils' heads.
Matt grabbed her by the shoulders and I groaned a little. Maybe I was a little jealous, or maybe I was being protective. I had saved his life once, right? “Please… Trust me… There's something about him.” And he looked at me fondly.
“You only see what you want to see…” She told him almost sympathetically.
“If you'd seen it, you'd know it too.”