Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Memoirs of a Killer ❯ Characters ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
They say that corruption only breeds more corruption. In most places that statement is plausible; in this place...it's a fact. Due to economy failing, certain businesses took it upon themselves to use their resources and wealth to take power over the United States. Events like this occurred all over the world, as powerful companies soon became like gods. They bought out seats in the Senate, tried to control who the president was. They were kings in their domain. However, it is usually those who sit the highest which fall the hardest.

Like anyone who has too much power and too much free time, those who had gained influence and power easily soon found themselves warring with one another. Of course, wars were not fought with tanks and planes. No, they were fought with warriors as ancient as time itself. Assassins.

Currently in the United States there are four key players in the battle for dominance. While the rest of the world continues its daily lives, unaffected by these invisible wars, the companies do whatever they can to take out their competition. Hiding in the shadows, they wait to strike. The companies are nothing more than fronts for powerful shadow organizations, whose motives and intentions are is shadowed as their killers.

The organizations names are as follows: Hades, Epsilon, White Knight, and Phoenix. Currently their power struggle is at a standstill, with top executives, mob members, and officials dying on both sides. To this end, each side has begun recruiting new assassins from all over in an attempt to sway favor to their side.

We are the hired guns. The assassins which kill for others profits. We around bound to fate by the blood on our souls and the guns in our hands.


Characters

Name: Jack Frost
Codename: Phantom
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Whatever Breathes is Fair Game/ Bi

Picture: http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg251/destiny88dreamer/anime guys/Trozen.jpg
Bio: Jack was born in London right after the economy collapsed. His parents were killed in the result chaos as people began looting houses for money and valuables. Despite having a wealth estate his birth right and his inheritance was taken from him by the government to help pay for their debt. As such he was placed in an orphanage.

As a child he was always said to be sweet. He was a quiet child who wouldn't hurt a fly. All the nuns at the orphanage just doted on him, as if he was a little angel. Unfortunately, not all angels get adopted by good parents. By the time he was eight he had been adopted by one of the agencies which were trying to take over London. They were trying to create what they called, super soldiers. Basically, they were taking children and turning them into killing machines.

Out of all the kids they put through their tests and grueling training, only Jack and one other were the survivors. The other kid was named Brandon. He and Jack had become friends over the years, and together they had helped each other survive. Their final test was to fight each other. As Jack drove the knife into Brandon's chest, he felt his grip on reality shatter.

He had been such a nice boy. Such a sweet and caring thing. Every life he takes adds another scar to his heart. He kills because he has to survive. The organization which had created him had long since been destroyed by other factions. He was an assassin without a kingdom. A mark for hire. He worked for the highest bidder, killing to survive...killing just to feel alive. What he has lived through has made him sour towards the world and life in general. He feels that humanity is a plague, and tries to distance himself from it. In doing this he hopes that he won't be haunted by the faces of his victims. As of yet, he still wakes up in a cold seat due to the nightmares.

It was his notoriety in England which brought him to the attention of the Epsilon group. They already had the top ranking assassin in the world, but they knew they could always have more. It was for this reason that they hired him. They wanted the assassin known only as the Phantom, to work for them.



Name: Constance Joy Dagistino
Codename: The Muse
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Bi

Picture: http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg251/destiny88dreamer/anime girls/2975_____987schoolgirl.jpg
Bio: At the age of eight, Constance killed her father and her mother. Constance was both sexually and physically abused by her father and after a night of breaking her mother's arm and Constance's ribs, Constance grabbed a kitchen knife and stabbed her father in his sleep fifteen times. Afterward, Constance killed her mother for screaming and calling her a horrible child. Constance ran from the cops for about a week before she was finally found by the Epsilon company. They gave her a home and in return, she trained herself to kill for them.

Because of Constance way of thinking, she believes that killing isn't wrong as long as she is told she has done a good job. She seeks approval from both her boss and Daniel, her doctor. She is constantly given medication to keep herself from going insane and letting lose what Daniel calls "the monster in the back of her mind." Because of the medication, Constance is usually always happy and if pushed in too hard, she could snap and kill someone just for making her upset. She doesn't like to be touch by anyone that isn't "hers" and when she really likes someone, she asked her boss if she can "keep them."

Constance became the top assassin in the country at the young age of thirteen and has kept the title ever since. Killing was easy for her because she enjoyed it and never felt guilty for the lives she took. She was given the code name Muse because often she sings to her prey before killing them. Even though she is the best at what she does, she still has to attend school. Despite her blood lust, she's known for her smiles and laughs and can find anything worth spending her time doing. She acts much like a normal teenager would and when most people meet her for the first time, she is the opposite of what they would think a top killer should be. No one knows that the Muse is actually a sixteen year old girl with the innocent smile of a child.



Name: Daniel Nathan Havens
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Unknown

Picture: http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg251/destiny88dreamer/anime guys/loveless007kk7.jpg
Bio: Not much is known about Daniel, but he began working for Epsilon when the boss, his brother, asked him to help him create the ultimate assassins. Daniel is the therapist to all the assassins at Epsilon and is often the person the assassins go to after a hard day and need to get some things off their chest. He was the person sent to find Constance when she killed her parents. Constance almost immediately attached herself to him and because of it, for a long time, he was the only person she would allow to touch her. Ultimately, because of that, he had became her personal doctor.

Daniel answers to no one, not even his brother because what he does is a favor to his brother, not an order. He stays with Epsilon mainly because he doesn't think anyone but him can control Constance. He keeps to himself and is rarely seen in the "outside world." Constance often goes out of her way to try and please Daniel and often feels sad when she does something he doesn't approve of. Daniel is the only person that can be direct and straight with Constance without fearing what she will do to him.



Name: Ash Malinda Hut
Codename: Blades
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Straight

Picture: http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg251/destiny88dreamer/anime girls/hotter.jpg
Bio: Ash joined Epsilon when she was seventeen. Her parents were murdered by Phoenix and she set out to bring them down. She joined Epsilon in hopes of being able to do so. She hates Constance with a passion because Epsilon caters to her every need and because Constance is the number one assassin. She often gets on Constance bad side and as a result she gets hurt in the process.

Ash was spoiled growing up, so she is use to getting what she wants. She takes pleasure in torturing her victims before killing them and spends a lot of her time in therapy because of that. She uses blades mostly to make her victims suffer and when the boss wants information out of someone, she is the one he calls on. She and Brian are friends though she and he would never admit it.



Name: Brian Sean Tolk
Codename: Flame
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Gay

Picture: http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg251/destiny88dreamer/anime guys/kuromaneichimaru.jpg
Bio: Brian joined Epsilon around the time Ash did but only started taking jobs when he turned eighteen. Brian has a sick mind when it comes to getting what he wants. His first love was a boy in his school and he was completely unnoticed by him. To get his attention, he set the guy's girlfriend on fire at a school dance. He was sent to prison and charged for first degree man slaughter, but Epsilon was able to strike a deal with the justice system in order to gain Brian as a member.

Brian has a habit of setting things on fire when he's on a job. The boss usually sends him to do big jobs and to get rid of the evidence. Brian is mostly laid back and knows not to push buttons that aren't meant to be pushed, however, Epsilon has a hard time keeping him from setting random people on fire which is why he never attended school after joining. He rarely leaves the building unless he is told to do so.



Name: Sebastian Rivers
Codename: Shadow
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Straight

Picture: http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg251/destiny88dreamer/anime guys/dirtyboy.jpg
Bio: Sebastian always had a flair for the dramatic, even as a child. He was always disturbed, and always enjoyed seeing people suffer. He spent most of his free time playing the piano or violin, or torturing small animals and the kids at the playground. Many parents thought he was a monster, but they couldn't prove that he'd ever actually done anything. He was far too careful for that.

A true psychopath, after murdering his parents and placing them as if they were having a tea party, he was either going to be killed or hired as an assassin. He chose the later option. After all, life was so much more fun if you got to kill. His work became famous, namely because he often chose to prop up his victims in amusing states. He takes great pride in his work, and couldn't imagine a life where he didn't get to kill people.



Name: Jessica Havens
Codename: None
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Straight mostly

Picture: http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg251/destiny88dreamer/anime girls/Ladies392_-1.jpg
Bio: Jessica grew up knowing what her brothers did for a living and what kind of life they lived. She didn't care because that meant that she got to enjoy their money. She grew up getting what she wanted and living the life of luxury. As such she enjoyed partying and goofing around more than she did anything else.

This caused numerous problems for both of her brothers, who threatened her credit cards if she didn't start behaving. She's very flirtatious and loves teasing guys and girls alike. All she cares about is having a good time, it doesn't matter how as long as it’s entertaining and new.

While her brothers were out building their empire she went from boarding school to boarding school. Despite having money, she learned to fend for herself and not trust others easily. She could trust her family to be there when she needed them so why should she trust others?