Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Midnight Dreams ❯ Midnight Dreams ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
He sat in his Porsche, fuming. Yellow light off the street lights turned his black baby blue, and made the red streaks sickly. But it was still a sexy beast, the hooker thought, the tight leather of his miniskirt pulling as he strode over to the car.
"Hey baby, you look upset," he crooned, bending over and resting on the window. The man inside shot him a venomous look.
"What the fuck do you think you're trying to do? Pick me up? Just because I'm sitting here, alone, in a foreign car?" he demanded, red eyes narrowed in a glare. The hooker leered.
"And you have a nice face," he said simply, elicting a laugh.
"How much?" he asked, unclenching the steering wheel to lean against the window with a sly smile. Green eyes, heavily lined with kohl and mascara, sparked from beneath emo glasses.
"Normally, I'd say a hundred an hour for a rich man like you"--a tongue darted out to lick red-glossed lips--"but your sexy enough for a five hundred night, anything goes." The man felt his slacks suddenly grow tight and he suppressed a groan. "Get in."
"With pleasure." The hooker ran over to the other side of the car, spiked boots clicking on the pavement with each step. He got in, not bothering with a seatbelt and he slid thin hands up the man’s thigh, long black nails elicting a few strangled whimpers as he clenched. The man wove a hand into that longish blonde hair, dragging the imp in for a kiss. Pants and gaps wove around each other as tongues fought for dominance. The hooker let the man win, allowing his body to be pushed back against the door, the man over powering him. His silken red shirt was unbuttoned even further till it could be slid off and his nipples reached. A hand slid under his skirt, gripping him through his sheer tights. He groaned, thrusting upwards blindly and clinging to the man's shoulders.
"Fuck," the man breathed, pressing his face to the hooker's neck, grinding down against the lithe body beneath him. "What's your name?" The hooker looked at him wildly.
"What?" The man leered and breathed into the hooker's ear.
"So I know who to call when I cum."
"Oh, god," he moaned," Alec, Alec, my name is Alec!" The man bit his ear.
"Vincent," he breathed, licking the shell. Legs curled around his waist as Alec came, screaming his name. Vincent smirked; even a hooker found him good.
"Shit." Alec was frowning, brushing aside Vincent's shoulder length hair. "I'm supposed to make you cum, not the other way around." Vincent chuckled.
"Let me take us back to my apartment, then you can do your worst." He sat up and restarted the car, throwing it into gear before speeding off. Under the streetlamp stood a scantily clad woman, another hooker. A lithe, blue-haired man was wrapped around her body and grinned with her.
"I guess Alec got lucky, what do you say Tenshi?" she asked, taking a drag on her cigarette. Tenshi nodded, hands moving up her thighs.
"You trained him well Chloe. Now...howabout we get to my prize? I believe you said something about 'fucking against the wall' if Alec landed that guy..." Chloe's green eyes glinted as she pushed Tenshi back into the alley.
Vincent sat up with a jerk, eyes darting about wildly. When the landed on the sleeping form of his lover, he relaxed. "Oh, sweet sex goddess it was all a dream," he muttered, resting his head in his hands. A tired groan sounded, then Alec pushed himself up.
"What th' ell you mumblin' bout, Vin'en?" he murmured, blinking the sleep from his eyes. Vincent grabbed him and clutched him tightly. "OW! Cu' it out, Vin'ent!"
"Christ, that was weird! Kinky but oh, god was everything messed up! I was rich, you were a hooker in a miniskirt, and I swear Chloe and Tenshi were under this light making out cuz Tenshi was human and--"
"Vincent! Christ, shut up! Gyah, last thing I needed to think about was Chloe making out with her damn lycanthrope of a dog." He twitched, and Vincent eyed him in disbelief.
"What, the whole you-in-a-leather-miniskirt didn't phase you but Chloe making out with Tenshi did?! Man, Alec! You're fucked up." Suddenly, Vincent was pinned to the bed, looking up at a leering Alec.
"Am I now? The thought of you in a miniskirt isn't too attractive; your hair is too long," he purred, bending down to lick from Vincent's neck to his ear. Vincent whimpered, eyes rolling back into his head as he clutched at Alec. "Whereas me," he breathed into his ear, "is very...very hot..." Vincent full-out groaned.
"Damnit, Alec, quit teasing me! I didn't get off in my dream, I don't need a repeat performance!" he cried, ripping Alec's head up for a bruising kiss. Alec complied, reaching down to grab Vincent's erection and stroking quickly. Vincent groaned, head shaking back and forth on the bed.
"Shit..." and he came, semen coating Alec's hand and the sheets. Alec smirked, licking his hand free.
"Think we can go to sleep decently this time? Remember, we have to get up early and keep searching." Vincent nodded, cleaning himself off with the sheet before tossing it aside.
"G'night," he said satedly, pulling Alec closer and dragging the quilt over them.


~*~*~*~
AN: Good Shinigami, I'm going to hell for this. *is on the floor, laughing ass off* Sweet yaoi, this was too great an opportunity to pass up. I honestly can't remember how I came up with this, but I've declared Alec in his hooker garb the sexiest thing evah! This contains half spoilers for the end of EwB that I may use or may not. Like Chloe's dog being a lycanthrope; that might stay in but if it does they sure as all hell won't be screwing. Chloe's very happy with Jake, moody bastard that he is.
All characters belong to me. WOOT! ^^