Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Midnight Play ❯ One-Shot

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Summary: Every night, when my mom is fast asleep, he comes into my room. And when he comes into my room, he sits on my bed, and [messes] around with me until I wake… To [play].
 
Author's Note: Oh my… Why am I even writing something like this…? XD; Man, if my mom or sister found this, I would be in so much trouble. O-o Okay… One more thing… NO FLAMING! XD; Then again, if you read the summary on the page before this, you wouldn't have entered this. -.- At least I hope so… Anyway… OuO I hope you enjoy the story. XD IT'S JUST ONE CHAPTER. I'm taking a break from those long epics… -sweatdrop- -thinks: It kind of tires me sometimes to sit there and write thirty-nine chapters… x.x- Okay.. do I have anything else to say…? O.o; Why are you even listening to me write now, aren't you supposed to be reading the story right now? XD My first story on MMO.
 
P.S: XD I like the name of my story.
 
Warnings: Shotacon, yaoi (O.O WOOHOO), incest and… something else you'll have to find out about… -_- Plus, it doesn't take a genius to figure out what the hidden warning is. XD;
 
Rating: M
 

 
- - Midnight Play - -
 

 
 
 
Every night, when my mom is fast asleep, he comes into my room. And when he comes into my room, he sits on my bed, and messes around with me until I wake… to play. Wrong it may be to do something in a house with your mother just a hallway and a door away, but the feeling of knowing that you're sneaking around just makes the situation even more desirable. Personally, being awaken every midnight by someone touching me makes my night… and my whole entire day a few hours like that for that matter.
 
Tonight, I had a feeling that he wasn't going to come. I mean, he had things to do. He had to go to work tomorrow morning pretty early in the day, and I really doubted he wanted to be tired on the job everyday. I know I wouldn't be… But somehow, that never stopped him from appearing in front of my door while I was asleep and coming in unannounced.
 
Amazingly, I wasn't asleep at the moment.
 
I was too wide-awake.
 
And too excited and anxious to sleep.
 
But I wanted to make it seem as though that I didn't care. That I was playing hard to get. By falling asleep and letting him fool around with me until I finally awakened, which automatically made him make his movements even more agile and tantalizing. I loved every moment of it… Even though it was dirty, oh so dirty… But, I guess dirty is just my style, no?
 
I found myself gazing at the clock every so often. Always, sometime around when the moon was shining down on my bed and casting a shadow against my wall, he would appear in the hallway. (I know this, because sometimes I would be awake, and just acting as though I was asleep with my eyes peeped open slightly, watching his every movement.) Right now, it was around one o'clock. He usually always came at twelve. Hmm… I guess maybe tonight, he wouldn't be a no-show, ay?
 
And just when I was starting to get the courage to show him that I wasn't sleep, but was awake at all times around the time he usually came. Then, off to sleep I better be then…
 
 
 
 
That kid… He can never stay up. A regular old teenager would be wide-awake at the moment or something… Maybe up watching television and looking at magazines of God knows what… But then again, why look at magazines when you can act them out with someone else in real life?
 
I stood at his door for a moment, watching him toss momentarily in his sleep. I watched as his chest rose for a slight second, and then slowly went back downward as he exhaled. I even watched as he unconsciously scratched at his stomach, leaving his shirt open and exposing his bare stomach to the world. That was exactly why I enjoyed doing this every night. Yes, he showed that he didn't practically have a clean mind, but I stilled believed he was innocent in his own little way. (Unbeknownst to him, it seemed.)
 
I stepped forward slowly, making sure my toes touched the ground lightly and then my foot followed with a silent pat. This part over here had a tendency to creak at times, and I didn't want him to wake up. I wanted to kind of surprise him, catch him off guard.
 
That was my whole reason for not coming around twelve.
 
I bet he was wondering where I was.
 
Causing antagonizing greed and keenness was what made this so excitable…
 
Into the room I went, watching him closely… My eyes began to roam his body up and down, examining his structure… Although I was so use to staring at it every now and then, his body always intrigued me somehow… For a slight moment, I froze in my tracks. He had shifted in his sleep, turning onto his back and placing his hand over his forehead. This kid, he had been doing things like that since he was little.
 
I stopped when I was standing over him. Once again, I found myself examining his body, imagining the different positions his body could be arched in. Unconsciously, I found myself licking at my lips as I leaned downward. The way he looked, almost everything, was just delicious about him… Obsessive, I may sound at the moment, but if you were in my shoes you would see what I was talking about.
 
Gingerly, I traced my hand up his chest.
 
He instantly jumped, but just slightly. He made a strange moan in his sleep and his brows wrinkled, giving him a look of discomforted. I believed it was because of the coldness that had settled on my hands. But that wasn't the only thing he would be flinching from…
 
I wonder if his magic buttons will work tonight…
 
Slowly, leaned downward towards his chest, lifting up his shirt so that his bare upper body was exposed to the chilly air that was drifting around the house. Once more, he flinched quickly and then came to a rest. When I saw that he had drifted back into sleep again, I leaned forward.
 
I ran my tongue against his right nipple little by little; making sure as it ran from corner to corner it slightly lifted his nipple upward. Immediately, I got a tiny moan from him. In reaction, he also lifted his chest upward, which most likely he meant he was urging me to do more than just placing one lick across it. Gladly fulfilling his yearning, I delicately lapped at his nipple once more. This brought a louder moan, a much more passionate one.
 
“Come on… Open those eyes… Its time to play…”
 
I smirked a little, seeing that he was half way awake but still not alert enough to fully wake up and move as though he had been up for a while. So, deciding to give him a power boost, I went to the other nipple and began licking that one while I softly and gently pinched at the one that I had began playing with first. He instantly began moaning even louder than usual. (This is why I always shut the door and turn the fan on in my room… Just to shield out the noises that are coming from his room…)
 
“Eh… W-why didn't you come earlier…?”
 
Another lap at his nipple.
 
A loud moan.
 
“Because I wanted to surprise you for once… make the situation even more fun…”
 
I moved upward so that we were face to face. I stared deeply into his dark blue eyes, watching as his face began to turn slightly red as I pinched softly and playfully at his nipples. (Moans also escaped from his mouth.) I took this chance, as his mouth opened, to press my mouth up against his; pushing against him as our mouths met.
 
He moaned into my mouth loudly, pushing against me as I moved on top of him. As I moved over him, he hurriedly wrapped his legs around my waist, pulling me even closer to him. That was no surprise to me, since he always seemed to do that when I moved above him to get better access.
 
I took this opportunity to play around with him a little more, since I was going to get a better reaction out of him now that he was wide-awake. Grabbing his hand before was about to undo his pants (he was always in a rush); I leaned downward close to his chest. I heard him whimper as my breath drifted over his bare chest. Laughing at his innocent noises, I took one of his nipples into my mouth.
 
An instant moan.
 
It was that easy.
 
I lapped my tongue around the surface of his nipple for a moment, and then put it in my mouth once more engulfing it into heat that made him arch his back upward. The sound of his whimpering was driving me slowly to my insanity, but I kept myself from going over the edge. I switched, lapping slowly at the other nipple that had been begging for attention, judging how hard it was at the moment.
 
“Forget about those… I want more…”
 
“You sure…? I might not come back to them.”
 
“Just shut up and do more…”
 
I laughed at that.
 
“Okay… If you say so…”
 
Granting his wish, I slowly began to kiss down his stomach. He sucked it in a bit, which reminded me that he was always ticklish in that spot. When I reached his belly button, I slowly dipped my tongue into it and began swirling it around; getting a couple of excited giggles and frustrated moans from him. At first, as I went to his pants, I had another idea in mind, but when I finally realized that I WANTED more him, I came back up and lie down on the bed.
 
Slightly confused, he sat up, his shirt falling down back over to conceal his chest. He stared at me with those deep blue, childish eyes, trying to figure out why I had discontinued; and I stared back, hoping that he would get the point of what I was trying to tell him. On his own, he lifted his shirt over his head, discarding it to the floor and began crawling to me. As he made it over to me, I moved his right leg over me, laying it down on the bed beside me and doing the same with his left.
 
I grabbed at him.
 
And kissed him hard on the lips once more.
 
And he willingly kissed back, bucking up against me as I slid my hands down the back of his pajamas pants, groping anything I could get my hands on for the moment. After a while of passionate kissing, he pulled back and began kissing down my chest. I closed my eyes, hoping that he was about to do what I thought he was going to do.
 
I peeked open one I after a moment when I felt the kissing on my chest stop. I saw that he was just inches away from the throbbing member in my pants; yelping loudly as he poked at it, I turned my head to the side and gasped out. The only disadvantage of being the one on bottom was that it made it seem like you were the weak one… Well, to me it did. But, I wasn't going to be the one held on bottom that was for sure.
 
God, I'm one greedy person, aren't I?
 
I watched, almost breathless, as he unbuckled my pants hesitantly. Almost immediately, he darted out his tongue so he could lick at the tip agonizingly slow; then I knew for a fact that he was just teasing me. I knew from experience that he could do way better than that when he wanted to. Bucking my hips, I moved my member closer to his face, unwillingly begging for more (did I mention I hate begging?). Obliged, he turned his head to the side as he licked up one side, and then turned his head again to lick up the other side of it. Then, he opened his mouth wide, slowly taking it into his mouth and moving forward just a bit. I moaned loudly, clutching the sheets below me as he began to suck slowly.
 
“God… gah… I know you can do better than that…”
 
I found myself watching him, and he was watching back as he speeded up his sucking pace. Before I knew it, I saw this white light behind my eyes as I squeezed them shut, grunting out as he brought me to my first orgasm of the night (and not the last).
 
 
 
 
 
I moaned as his cum squirted into my mouth. Greedily, I drank ever last drop that came from his cock and pulled my head back, wiping off the excess seed that was dripping down my lips and chin. I just loved doing that, and I really had no explanation why. Whether it was from listening to his moans or feeling the excitement of pleasuring someone else, it was always so exciting for me. And now, I wanted to do much more to show him that I was ready and willing to do anything he wanted me to do.
 
I had already found myself stripping of my pajamas pants and sticky boxers (they were sticky because of the precum that had been dripping from my unobserved hardness), throwing them to the floor beside the bed and crawling over him once more, leaning down and kissing him against the lips. He moaned into my mouth, placing his hands on my hips and moving me over his member, slowly lowering me downward onto it. I speeded up the pace though, slamming myself onto it and engulfing him into the heat of my cavern. He groaned loudly into my mouth; that was a sign that I had gone down just right on him.
 
Tired of sitting there on him, I pulled back and began to slowly move up and down it, feeling myself floating as I felt his hardness filling me over and over again. God, no words could express how good and dirty this felt, doing this just a few rooms from where my mom was sleeping soundly, unbeknownst to her that her son was fucking someone nearby. I sealed my eyes slowly, yelping and whimpering every time his cock hit that certain spot inside me that made my insides feel like jelly. I squeezed at his shoulders, finding myself unable to control how fast and how hard was going up and down.
 
He moaned out loudly every time I rose up and down; he had reached towards my ignored member, taking it into his hand and slowly pumping his hand over it quickly. I couldn't help it now. I felt myself shouting out his name as I began to plummet down on him faster and faster, feeling myself reaching my orgasm second by second as I continued. Dammit, I didn't care if my mom heard me. Dammit, I didn't care if the WHOLE world heard me.
 
I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs.
 
I wanted to move up and down as fast I could.
 
I wanted to listen to that person below me scream out as I went down on him over and over again.
 
And I wanted to scream that person's name (that I knew them by) over and over again.
 
“G-God… you're tight…”
 
I heard those words, but didn't respond back with words. I only respond my screaming as I felt myself reaching the edge. I saw the light appearing in the back of my eyes, and then suddenly I experienced the most pleasurable release I had ever experienced. I felt my walls clench around him tightly, and I felt my pleasurable heightening even more as I felt him once again shoot his seed in me.
 
And this time, I didn't hold back my screams as I had done on my previous nights.
 
“Ah! D-Dad!”
 
I went completely still as I felt myself cumming all over my dad's stomach, and then over myself a bit. And when I finally felt that I had released enough, I rose off of him (moaning silently as he slid out of me) and then lie down on top of him, nuzzling my head into his neck as my breaths slowly began to return to their normal state.
 
“Dad…”
 
He had wrapped his arms around me, kissing me softly on the head as he held me close. This was the part I dreaded the most, since I knew I always felt pained afterwards. I closed my eyes tightly, wrapping my arms around his neck and hugging him tightly, not wanting this moment to end. He held me there for a while; making me feel the warmest comfort I had ever had probably in my whole entire life (other than the comfort of being snuggled close to my mother when I was younger.)
 
“I hate this part… I don't want you to leave…”
 
“Seiji, you know I have to… If your mother caught us like this she'd--”
 
“I know… But I hate when you leave… I just want you to stay here and be with me for the rest of the night.”
 
“Maybe I will one night… When your mother isn't here or somewhere along those lines…”
 
The only thing I responded with was a low, slight disappointed grunt.
 
He kissed me on my forehead once more, lying me down on the bed as he rose from underneath me. “Just know that I'll always love you…” I kind of blushed from that, as I sunk underneath the covers, still naked, sweaty, and sticky from our session. “I know you do, Dad… I know you do…” He gave me a slow, soft kiss on the lips. “Let's just hope that kiss lasts long enough until the next session…” My Dad laughed for a moment, and moved back, getting his clothes from the floor and walking towards the door.
 
“Goodnight, Dad… Love ya…”
 
He looked over his shoulder at me, smiling warmly.
 
“Goodnight, Seiji… I love you too…”
 
And with that he walked out the door, closing it behind him. My guess was that he was going to go take a quick shower before I got back into bed with my mom again.
 
I buried my head into my pillows, closing my eyes slowly.
 
“I'd say… That was the best play session we've EVER had…”
 
Tired and exhausted, I finally cuddled into my sheets and drifted off to sleep, imaging the next time I would be able to play around again, and also hoping that it wasn't the last.
 
 
-
 
 
 

 
 
 
-u-; Ah… I love oneshots… They're so freakin' easy to right at times. vuv Ahh… Father x Son sex, how grand. X3 THIS STORY WAS SOOOOO NAUGHTY! O0O Whelp, until the next wittle story… Or maybe… x.x Epic story. -sweatdrop-