Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Multo ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Prologue
first story..I plan on finishing. BE HARSH.
--
A man in his middle age stood on a curb in a small neighborhood. He was a tall man, with a slim build. He wore a black,chic,suit.His silver hair,that would normally fall just above his shoulder, was slickly tied back. His face was rough,though not a wrinkle in site, but adorned but various scars. His eyes distracted those who dared to look at his face, the small icy blue eyes pierced though your body, sending a chill of fright thought out ones body. He was not to miss with and a dangerous man he was.
He sighed, taking a cigarette and a lighter out of the inner pocket of his jacket. He flicked the lighter and quickly lighting the cigarette and swiftly placing the lighter back. He took a long and much needed drag from the fag. The toxins filling his being calming the already irate man down. He exhaled the toxins watching as the smoke escaped and circled above his head. He once again took a drag of the cancer stick, looking at his watch,he exhaled letting out a growl. There late,glaring at the watch,Do these morons have a clue of who they are dealing with? He smirked, and tapped the cigg and placed it in his mouth once more. He once again turned to his thoughts. "I can just kill those dolts,"He murmured shoving his hands in his pant pockets,"Whose going to notice two thugs missing any way?" He laughed and took another drag from the cigarette. I'm not even going to let them beg for there pathetic lives,he mused, flicking the fag as a pair of head lights approached him. Once again a smirk graced his lips as his eyes became darker. "This should be fun."