Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Mystery of Mysteries ❯ Mystery of Mysteries ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Mystery of Mysteries

““But this one-and-a-half-kilogram raw-meat motor”” also withholds all the memories of my childhood, the pain and losses of loved ones I’ve suffered, moments I’ve spent together with my friends and family, the time I used to practice my drawing skills, ideas that came to me inspiring me to create and write my own stories, all my mistakes, the dreams I desire to accomplish, the first feeling for each season, the meaning behind my words that people can’’t really come to understand, fourteen years worth of existence in this one single mind of mine, questions that are still left unanswered, thoughts that come in and out wondering why things are the way they are, memories as a baby buried deep inside the depth of my mind unreachable while still conscious.
The moments of klutziness I’ve experienced over again and again, food I know how to cook, the names of every person I’ve ever encountered, befriended or known in some particular way always there to remain, oral Presentations that I’’d been so shy to present, my times tables, multiplication, divisions, subtractions and additions, working a cash register, what the menu of the day was, prices of objects I bought or plan to buy. The boys I’ve had crushes on over the years, secrets and promises, my friends that makes me truly happy and don’’t turn away, some knowledge of biology, places I’’ve encountered, things I’ve seen, using modern day technology such as computers, cell phones, telephones, televisions etc…… homework, which classes I’ve had in high school, my favourite subjects such as English, French, Science and History.
It holds Canada’’s history on how the Confederation came to be, Japanese History, the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, the government, opinions and advice I’ve given, books I’ve read, favourite authors such as Judy Bloom, Anne Rice and J.R.R Tolkien, favorite novels I’ve read such as Tiger-eyes, Canticle Blood, Queen of The Damned, Interview With a Vampire, using the internet to typing and sending an e-mail, how do write and hold a pencil, rules, fears and doubts holding my to my self-based opinions on how life is, my own personal meaning of life’’s definition. Even the things I am typing on the computer right now will forever be remembered and pondered, perhaps even being analysed by myself, all these things go into what is called scientifically but simply, a brain.