Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Of Games and Love ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
This is my property, no stealing! Copywrighted!


Of Games and Love


By: Miztikal-Dragon


Prologue 1


It’s raining again, I don’t think it has actually stopped in days. The heavens are crying for me, crying for Jacob and everyone else in the world that has had their hearts ripped out of their chests. I sit silently at my window watching the droplets of rain run down the clear glass, all I seem to be doing these days is watching. Carmen calls me often, her once high yet sultry voice now low and laced with fear and sadness, she misses him too. People say that destiny is what you choose it to be, but I believe it’s one fucking cruel mistress, and probably is all planned out so fate can laugh at you when the hurt sets in.


The mug of steaming hot chocolate sits in my hands, its warmth never filling my body. I feel as though I’m a bottomless pit of angst. Did you ever read those fairy tales when you were younger or watch those cartoons where the prince charming triumphs over evil and gets his beautiful princess? I know I did, but those too are all lies because there is no such thing as a happy ending, there is no such thing as mercy or justice.


Sometimes I’ll go and visit Jacob, I’ll cry for hours wishing myself dead. I had never loved anyone like I loved him, he showed me something that no one has ever cared to show, loyalty. It wasn’t like the servant and the master routine; though I have to say that it kind of was. However, he did teach me patience, and despite what I once was, he taught me how to live.


People have seemingly moved on, months have gone by and yet I still stay the same. I feel that if I move on I’ll forget what made him so special; that I’ll forget him, but that’s not what I want. All I want is to see his smile again and a sincere one. Then again, me wishing for one more thing will leave me wishing still for one more. Closing my tired eyes, I set down my now empty mug; sleep is tingling my fingers and trying to coax me with its sweet lullaby. I’m giving into the darkness of my mind. At least I can be with him in my dreams--the way that we deserved to be and at least there he could be safe from harm. In there he would be with me.


“Oh god Jacob,” I say softly, my entire body now trembling with sobs. “I’m so sorry. Please forgive me Jacob, oh god please forgive me.”


~~oOo~~


More to come, Review!

-Krystal-