Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ One night Stand. ❯ One-Shot

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: Alright well I'm in a curious mood, so I figured I'd write something that isn't really in my range of style.
Characters belong to me, I should hope. :p Read and review please. I kind of like this. I might write more (longer ones.) :)



You know it's gone beyond just affection when you start kissing and kissing and kissing.
And he knows that, even as his back hits the mattress, even as he is pressed into the sheets.
And he can't help it as they kiss and bite and nip, and he can't help it as fingers interlock and groans fill the air.
His will, along with his sanity and better judgement, all seem determined to abandon him at such a moment. And he forgets.
And he forgets.

He forgets; why? Why is this wrong?
He forgets; who. Who is he? Who is he?
And he forgets how; how how how does he end up like this?

But it's always and always and always been inevitable.
And it will will will happen again. And their lips continue to meet in frantic need even as his mind screams; wrong wrong wrong.

And then there is the pain. And the words that spill from the swollen mouth that has been kissing and kissing him. Everywhere, the words come. Soothing and warm even as the pain continues to swell inside. Even as he cries cries cries before their hips rock and rock and rock. Even as the pain subsides and all there is is a good feeling. The words still come and come and come. Just like the emotions building up in his chest. Just like the tears that keep spilling and spilling. As tears are then kissed away, as mouths find one another, and movements become frantic.

He knows it is wrong.
They both know it's wrong.
But just for one moment full of pure bliss, they commit and commit and commit this sin.
For this selfish act they know that they can't and can't and can't.
That they shouldn't.
But they do. And they do and they do.

Just for a while longer.