Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Out of Babylon ❯ Establishing Borders ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Establishing Borders
 
I was supervising the furnishing of the finished castle and citadel that served as my base of operations. I had not seen Danika or Ileska for more than a year and I was actually a little relieved at the notion. Syna walked into the main hall and looked around at the rich tapestries being hung. I reached over and took her hand and she looked at me quizzically. I smirked as I took her to my bedroom on the third floor of the castle. There in the center of the room was a massive bronze bed with a fairly thick mattress. She looked surprised and looked at me shocked.
 
“When did you have it brought in?” she asked surprised.
 
“This very morning.” I stated as I picked her up suddenly.
 
She squeaked in surprise and I settled her on the side of the bed. I lifted her skirt and her eyes burned with lust as I took her. She ended up screaming out as I took her several times. I had taken up exploring all manner and forms of lovemaking since the incident with the Novak sisters and Syna always became a wanton mess. She laid on the bed clothes in her nakedness and I smirked as I pulled my tunic over my head.
 
“You really must not have white sheets Vlad.” She said with her chest heaving and eyes closed.
 
“I like white sheets. Your skin looks luscious against the paleness.” I chuckled.
 
She looked over at me and a smile graced her beautiful mouth. I fought myself and made myself not love her but by God I would cherish her. She heard that thought and I made her arch suddenly as I used my telekinesis on her.
 
“I cannot take more.” She whined.
 
“Really? Shall we try?” I purred.
 
Her eyes widened and I stripped out of my clothes. I fell upon her and proceeded to refine my powers and give her pleasure.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I was paying close attention to what my scouts were telling me as I found that I needed to pay attention to the politics of the mortals. The Egyptians were still a powerhouse and so were the Greeks. There was a group emerging on the Italian Peninsula called Romans. I found myself mentally tracking them and I settled back at my table. I watched Janek and Drago as they bantered back and forth. These two men had become my closest male confidents and they would go forth and do my wishes. I looked up when I saw the golden haired goddess that had secretly become my obsession. Danika stared at me with her eyes and tried to pay her no mind. Janek was saying something and he whistled low in his throat.
 
“Her kind is the most dangerous type of uppyr majesty.” Janek whispered low.
 
“Why is that my friend?” I asked suddenly curious.
 
“She is a succubus. They can make anyone or anything under their spell as they drain them of their life.” He stated.
 
“How is that any different then us my friend?” I laughed softly.
 
“My lord we do not feed off the act itself. A succubus does.” He said darkly.
 
I still was not sure of the difference and I shrugged. I leaned forward and took my chalice of red wine and watched my people mill about. Things were still falling into place but I was the undisputed ruler. I was actually looking at having to expand because it seemed word of an uppyr homeland was spreading. I finally stretched and decided a bath and bed would be good. I nodded to my council and I took to the stairs. Syna was in Greece at the moment and I found myself annoyed at having to sleep alone but I put it out of my head. I sensed her and I turned to stare at her at the foot of the stone staircase.
 
“Hello majesty.” She said bowing before me.
 
“You have not been here in a while.” I said stupidly.
 
“I have family deep within the Russian steppes.” She said as she mounted the steps to me.
 
“You are impertinent.” I stated as she invaded my personal space.
 
“Maybe my lord but you become more handsome.” She said looking up at me.
 
“Remain where you are.” I demanded.
 
“We both know that is not what you wish my lord. You wish me to show you the difference between myself and you.” She said smiling widely.
 
“I have told you before to stay out of head Danika!” I said glowering at her.
 
“No one can shield from a succubus my lord.” She said as she ran a finger down my jaw.
 
My brown eyes met her green ones and she was on the same step. Her dress was in the tunic style but it was made of material I had not seen since Babylon. The silk was a rich russet color and her eyes simmered.
 
“I know you Eyal.” She said softly.
 
My chest heaved and I stared at her in anger and lust. This woman was the most powerful female I had run across. She came within an inch of my mouth and kissed me. I grabbed her to me and crushed her in my arms as we became consumed. I ported us to my bedroom and I used my claws to shred the gown she wore. Her eyes were reddened as my lips found her neck and I did not wait. I sank my fangs and she shuddered in my hold. Blood trickled down her chest as I snarled. The act was insanely brutal and so incredibly erotic as she had me take copious amounts of her blood. Her pale body was littered with my fang marks. I was on my back and I was in a stupor as she slept. She had engaged my mind and body as we had joined. Syna had some mental abilities but nothing like this woman. I slipped from the bed and put on my clothing. I went to the main hall and there stood Drago in full armor and a sword strapped to his hip. I looked at him and he bowed to me.
 
“Why are you battle form?” I asked as I sat at the long table.
 
“My lord I have encountered some strangeness as I ventured into the Russias and beyond. I have heard rumors of different daemons but I have never seen any. I think perhaps that I have.” Drago stated.
 
I was instantly curious and listened as he sat down. I poured us both red wine and listened with rapt attention.
 
“I cannot be sure majesty but I stood on a hill and I saw a massive dog. The aura coming off the beast was unreal but I also felt so many auras but I saw nothing.” Drago stated.
 
“How very odd!” I said intrigued beyond all measure.
 
“Yes your majesty.” Drago stated.
 
“Other daemons! I wonder if we should seek them out.” I said enthusiastically.
 
“Majesty. May I be blunt?” Drago asked.
 
“Please my friend.” I said with a wave of my hand.
 
“I have never seen another form of daemon but I am assuming that they would not wish to be friendly. If we have not met them before then it is probably because they hide themselves.” Drago pointed out.
 
“Yes but what do they look like? Are they giants like this dog? Do they look like us at all?” I said in wonder.
 
“Your majesty you have too many ideals.” Drago laughed.
 
“Why? Just think if the daemon world got along! Imagine what could happen!” I said smiling.
 
Drago shook his head and I sipped my wine. I saw Danika emerge from the stairs and I actually blushed. She somehow managed to turn me into a whoremonger and I did not like that about myself. She bowed low before me and drifted away. Drago looked at her and then me and sighed.
 
“I know Janek warned you of her kind.” He stated under his breath.
 
“Yes he did now stop!” I snapped.
 
“Yes my lord.” He said bowing his head.
 
Thoughts of foreign daemons flitted in my mind and I could not grasp what they looked like. We appeared mostly mortal but with some very obvious differences. Our claws could be trimmed but we had fangs. I leaned back in my chair and I had dreams fill my head.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Syna was in a very sour mood. She had returned back to Greece to deal with some familial issues and she frankly was tired. She sighed as she climbed the steps to the room she shared with Vlad. Several of the women at court had begun to talk about the succubus Danika. She knew Vlad's feelings and she wished with all her might that she could kill the Halima bitch. She pretty well figured out that Halima must have been an uppyr; albeit a very old one. There should have been no way that Vlad would not have known what she was except if the sadistic cunt had hid her nature. The very old ones could make themselves seem completely mortal and no one would no the difference. She loved the young man with everything in her and she knew he would never share that same passion. She wiped away a tear and walked up the stairs. She turned when she felt Danika and the succubus smiled with a nasty look.
 
“You know you are very poor at keeping his needs met.” She stated with a frown.
 
“I have heard the rumors whore. I may not be what you are but I must say that your attentions have made my own love life that much better, so thank you.” Syna said smirking.
 
“You will fall my lady. You will only be able to keep him entertained a little while longer.” Danika said with a feral look.
 
“You think you can keep his attentions? I am sure you have seen her in his mind as well whore. I cannot live up to the goddess that was Halima anymore then you could.” Syna laughed bitterly.
 
“Then I shall have to try harder won't I?” she said cruelly.
 
Syna lost her temper and she had Danika pinned against the bricks. Her claws were sinking into the whore's neck and the succubus continued to smile.
 
“I am stronger then you.” She said in a horrific tone.
 
“But I am sure not as angry!” Syna roared.
 
Syna thrust her free hand into the succubus's gut and Danika looked surprised. Blood poured down the front of her dress and Syna suddenly sank her fangs into the other woman's neck. Danika surged her mental power and Syna was thrown sickeningly against the opposite wall. They were growling and snarling and the succubus was on Syna in but a heartbeat; Syna screamed as she began burning.
 
I ran from my room so fast but my heart was racing a mile a minute. I reacted and I grabbed a tapestry from the wall and doused the flames. Syna was whimpering terribly and Danika stood further down the steps and she was a bloody mess.
 
“What happened?” I asked in fury.
 
“She attacked me and I defended myself. Keep your hands to yourself bitch!” Danika hissed.
 
“Lady Danika!” I said as my eyes took on a reddish hue.
 
“Majesty?” she asked with reddened eyes.
 
“Leave and do not show your face.” I commanded.
 
“She is not worthy of you!” She screamed.
 
“Syna has been by my side for over a century. I choose who is worthy of me!” I growled.
 
“Be a fool! She cannot give you anything!” Danika said furiously.
 
“You have given me nothing but your body woman!” I said narrowing my eyes.
 
She started to come at me and I lifted my hand. I threw her with my mind and she landed badly. She screamed out and others came running. Danika looked up in anger and betrayal but I did not care. Drago and Janek came to Syna and carefully took her to my room as I stalked closer to Danika. I hauled her up and I felt her trying to affect me. I sank my fangs into her throat and she screamed in agony as I made it hurt tremendously and made it feel like there was a fire in her blood. I threw her from me as I felt her heart nearly stop.
 
“I will kill you.” I said coldly.
 
She could not even lift her head and I left her where she lay. I ported to my room and Syna was in severe pain.
 
“My lord infuse her blood with yours.” Drago said.
 
“How?” I asked.
 
“Drain her until almost death and return it to her.” My friend explained.
 
“What will that do?” I asked.
 
“Give her strength.” He said softly.
 
Syna was crying and I lowered my lips to her neck. I bit in and began a gluttonous pace. I made sure to make it feel like pure bliss as I drained her. She was moaning softly and I hurt for her. Drago watched carefully and finally stopped me from killing her and I cut my own neck with my claws. I lay next to her and arranged it so that she could feed from me.
 
“You both will need sleep for a few days majesty. I will make certain that you are undisturbed.” He said rising.
 
“Will she heal?” I asked in a breathy tone.
 
“She will be healed and she will have some of your power.” He explained.
 
“You must tell me everything.” I said feeling my body stir as she fed.
 
“I will do as you ask.” He said bowing.
 
It seemed strange and impossible but the uppyr who had been raised by their families knew and took for granted their own knowledge. I on the other hand had to learn as I went along. I felt myself getting weak and Syna fell away. She was in a horrifically deep sleep and I could still scent the burnt flesh. I had never seen such a power in an uppyr before. I needed to know more about my own kind and I intended to know it now.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I watched her as she slowly stirred and her skin had taken on a luster it seemed. She looked over at me and smiled. I clutched her thigh as he watched her gasp.
 
“Eyal?” she asked in a barely audible whisper.
 
“It is time you give me a child Syna.” I said with a smirk.
 
“Me?” she asked surprised.
 
“Yes.” I said seriously.
 
I spread her thighs and she gasped as I lowered my head. I took her clit into my mouth and nibbled on the small bundle of nerves. She moaned out loudly as I kissed and sucked on her feminine flesh. She was nearly mindless as I actually fed from her there.
 
“Gods please! Please!” she screamed out.
 
I lifted my stained lips and I grinned down at her. I proceeded to make love to her slowly as I brought about the most powerful release for us both. I lay down next to her and she was glowing practically. I laughed lightly as I rose and she looked delicious.
 
“What has changed your mind about a child?” she asked.
 
“I know I shall enjoy getting you pregnant.” I said smirking.
 
I laughed again as I dressed. Her face showed her feelings and I was happy that she was better.
 
“Thank you.” She whispered.
 
“It was arrogance of that witch. I make my own decisions about who shares my bed.” I said bluntly.
 
She said nothing and I slipped down the stairs. I felt good at the moment and I sat down next to Drago. He raised his glass to me and I picked up my own glass.
 
“Now my lord. I think perhaps we should take a trip to hunt and see what you can really do.” Drago stated.
 
“Sounds good.” I commented.
 
“I think we ought to go take a look at those foreign daemons.” Janek stated.
 
“That would be good.” I nodded.
 
We slowly took in the wine and discussed where it was we were going to go. I looked forward to the trip and settled back as I listened to my men.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Syna had insisted that I ride Tiny and I did admire the massive beast. Drago and Janek flanked me and we stood in the steppes and I too felt the many auras. It seemed strange but it was as if we stood amongst a sea of souls but there was nothing there. I could see the potential of this land as we stood over the lands. Janek looked up and there was so many auras that it was difficult to pinpoint.
 
“Look up my lord. See up there? That would be the great giant dog I told you of.” Janek said.
 
I did see a huge dog and the creature stared down at me with intelligent eyes. It did not move nor did we try to approach it. It lowered its muzzle and a low growl escaped its lips. Drago pulled me back a safer distance and the dog never stopped watched. I had never seen a canine with golden colored fur but this creature kept watching.
 
“That creature is sentient obviously. I would imagine it has a humanoid form.” I stated under my breath.
 
“I would say that would be a good assumption.” Janek murmured.
 
The dog refused to move and I decided that if it wanted a staring contest then I would give it a staring contest. The beast moved closer and growled loudly at Drago then Janek. Both men seemed nervous and the dog turned its soulful brown eyes to me. It began growling again and butted me with its muzzle.
 
“I mean you no harm.” I muttered in Slavic.
 
The beast growled louder and butted me again. It was making me extremely angry but it continued to shove at me with its muzzle. It lowered its head again and I could see amusement in the eyes.
 
“This is funny to you? Who are you that you dare touch me!” I hissed in anger.
 
The dog barked at me and clawed the ground. Drago and Janek were still nervous as the beast suddenly sat down. It barked several more times and suddenly charged at Tiny. I was thrown off of the horse and I snarled. The dog pinned me to the ground with its paws and I stared up at it with red eyes. It leaned down and began laving its tongue along my face. I sputtered indignantly and the animal was making fun at my expense.
 
“Can you become humanoid? How dare you lick me!” I screamed up at it.
 
I watched in sudden awe as the beast became the form of a very beautiful woman. Drago, Janek, and I all dropped ours jaws. She held a smirk on her sensual lips and her eyes held such a myriad of display. Her clothing was clinging to her form and it was made of silk.
 
“You should know whose territory you are in before you show up.” She said in Russian.
 
“I meant no harm. I was only curious.” I said trying not to stare.
 
She neared my face and she licked along my lips. A shudder went down my spine and I was shocked as lust ripped through me.
 
“I can scent your attraction. It is intoxicating.” She said in my ear.
 
“What are you?” I asked almost stupidly.
 
“I am a dog daemon. Surely you can tell this. I am Nadya.” She said heavily in my ear.
 
“I am Vlad.” I said under my breath.
 
“What are you exactly Vlad?” she asked in a husky voice.
 
“Uppyr. I am uppyr.” I stated breathing hard.
 
“Well uppyr you smell so damn good. Would you boys like to come to dinner?” she asked running a finger along my jaw.
 
“We do not eat normal food.” I stated trying to maintain some dignity.
 
“You are like they?” she said pointing to the valley.
 
“Those auras? What are they?” I asked intrigued.
 
“We do not see them but we know they are there. We find our kind dead sometimes drained of all blood.” She said.
 
“I am a blood drinker but I do not kill.” I said putting up my hands.
 
“Come to dinner anyway.” She said in her thick accent.
 
I nodded yes and both Drago and Janek were staring at the luscious beauty before us. We may have been normal uppyr but we were still sexual beings. This creature oozed lust and beauty and we were all affected.
 
“Damn majesty. Take her!” Janek said in envy.
 
“Janek! I am old enough to make up my own mind.” I said shaking my head.
 
“Well I will if she offers.” Drago said licking his lips.
 
“Stop! We are not mindless beasts!” I snapped as they pulled me up.
 
“You say that. Look at that backside majesty.” Janek stated in a deep growl.
 
I suppressed a chuckle and the three of us followed the gorgeous woman as she led us to a castle. We were served the best wine and I saw females of incomparable beauty running around. I met the lord of the castle and he was a powerful male. We talked and we actually struck up a friendship. Nadya was his sister and she was a flirtatious woman. Drago was smitten it seemed and I tried to be good. We were asked to stay and I was shown to a bedroom with a fire going and thick furs on the bed. Nadya stood in the doorway and I turned my head.
 
“Your friend wants me in his bed. Do you want me in your bed?” she asked.
 
“I think perhaps that I should refrain. You are lovely but I am not a whoremonger.” I said actually mumbling.
 
“You say one thing but your scent says you would enjoy me. You should live a little uppyr. I promise I would be less canine.” She said licking her lips.
 
“I would want you to be the way you are.” I said looking up.
 
“Other daemons cannot handle our kind in bed. We are brutal.” She said nearing me.
 
She was behind me and pressing herself into my back and I suppressed a shudder. Memories of Halima assaulted me in that moment. She looked at me curiously and she moved to face me.
 
“You have been around a dog before.” She said surprised.
 
“No I have not. You remind me a little of someone I knew.” I said looking away.
 
“She may have had dog daemon in her but you have been around us before. Your scent changed just now. Who was she?” she asked.
 
“Am I that obvious? She was not dog daemon but I think she was my kind. I am not sure as I am not sure how many types of daemons there are.” I said honestly.
 
“There are as many types of daemons as there are animals. There are beings that would amaze you Vlad. Where was your woman from?” she asked.
 
“Egypt.” I mumbled.
 
“Dogs used to rule Egypt. She may have had dog daemon in her. Well how very interesting.” She said smirking.
 
“I bid you good night.” I said trying to do the right thing.
 
“Shall I take your friend instead? I will not sleep alone this night.” She said covering my hand with her clawed one.
 
“You are tempting me almost too much to endure.” I said breathing hard.
 
“Think about it. Maybe you prefer to watch as he took me instead?” she asked softly in my ear.
 
“I…” said totally dumbfounded.
 
“Actually I know what I shall do.” She said with a grin.
 
Her fingers went to my bottoms and my eyes widened. She slid down my body and I felt her actually scenting my groin area. I walked out of the land of fathers and I walked into the lands that worshiped the pagan gods in my mind. I gasped softly as she began to nip at my member and I sank to the bed on my back. She brought me to incredible rapture and I was beginning to think what an incredible prude I was. I fell asleep and I saw her in my dreams. I looked at Halima objectively and I was now sure she had to have been uppyr. I was sure she had sheltered me because I was young. Anger overwhelmed me at being denied knowledge. We returned to my castle and I was brooding heavily. I walked into my room and Syna came in not long after.
 
“I am tired of mourning someone who lied to me.” I said in anger.
 
“It is not my place to say.” She said softly.
 
“You have opinions of her. What was she? Why did she lie to me?” I demanded.
 
“You still cling to the beliefs that you were raised with. I scoffed at it when we first met but I found out it is who you are. The man you are is something so different.” She said very softly.
 
“Gullible? Prudish?” I snapped.
 
“No! You have desires that will make us great. Your goodness is what sets you apart from droves of our kind. You will lead us into safety and prosperity.” She said grabbing my shoulders.
 
I turned to look at her and it hit me how much I did want. I picked her up and slammed her against the wall. She was surprised but I lifted up her skirts. She was again surprised as I began to tease her entrance with my fingers.
 
“Help me Syna. Help me understand more about myself and my abilities. Help me explore what it is that we are. I am so tired of being ignorant. I want to know it all.” I said as I rubbed her clit.
 
“Yes. Whatever you want.” She said biting her lips.
 
“I want much. How long will it take you think to make you heavy with child?” I asked in her ear.
 
“I do not know. I never wanted children till now.” She groaned heavily.
 
“Syna you are so wet. You like it when I tease you?” I asked in her ear.
 
“YES!” she groaned.
 
“Explore me this time. Touch me everywhere. Take what you want from me.” I said as I kissed along her throat.
 
“Vlad?” she asked in a shaking voice.
 
“Teach me. You have given me the basics but I want you to teach me all the ways you can make me scream.” I said as my teeth barely broke her skin.
 
“I am no succubus.” She said closing her eyes.
 
“Maybe not but you have my blood in you. I want you more wanton then that whore. I want to see you take what you want from me. Take me Syna!” I said huskily.
 
Her eyes were wide and her fingers went to my tunic. She suddenly pulled it over my head and her hands began to rove my body. She pushed me onto our bed and she began doing every imaginable thing to me. I was so hoarse that I could barely breathe. My Greek goddess did things I could only imagine and she taught me how to bring about completion through the mind and through our bite. I was ecstasy for the next several days. Syna obliterated memories of Danika gleefully. I became wanton and I burned for my Greek lover. This time was perfect for awhile as she continued to be my companion and my lover. I adored her but I never said I loved her. She did end up pregnant but she lost the babe soon after. I was morose about it but I was determined that I would have a family. I watched my court blossom for next couple of centuries and things were peaceful but Syna still could not deliver me a child.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
I entered the turn of the millennium watching the mortals known as Romans and they were powerful. They were also pests in my mind. Things in my lands were perfect in my mind as I had instituted things for my people. I became obsessed with education and I made sure uppyr children were given proper educations of our histories and the world. I was almost seven hundred years old and I still was without a family. I was bitter but I never said anything to Syna. My nephew Lukas was at my court and he did not like my companion at all and he told me of it constantly.
 
“You should have what you want Uncle Vlad! You rule us and you provide for us all except yourself!” He said as he sat across from me as we played chess.
 
“Lukas stop it now! I will eventually have what I want.” I shrugged.
 
“She enjoys prestige and she enjoys your favor but she cannot deliver you a son?” he asked as his eyes flashed.
 
“Lukas! Enough!” I said standing in anger.
 
I decided I needed time to figure things out and I took my horse on a long ride. My mount was the son of Tiny and he was a great black beast. I called him Satan because of his temperament. I rode for a long while and I felt a large group of mortals. I was annoyed and I was intrigued because I felt something else. I went to the river's edge and there amongst a throng of Romans was a creature of ungodly beauty. She had silver hair and what appeared to be tattoos on her face. She narrowed her brilliant eyes at me and proceeded to lift her hand to me. She was giving me quite an obscene gesture and I was shocked. She made growling noises and I could swear I saw her eyes flash. I just sat there staring for God knew how long and I was in complete surprise. The power she exuded rivaled those I felt off of Danika and I was intrigued. She was surrounded by so many damn mortals that I did not dare show myself. She was led away by a dark haired mortal with blue eyes and I narrowed my eyes. I would wait till night fall and move with the shadows.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I waited in the clearing and I turned to stare at her. Her eyes were narrowed and intense curiosity was evident upon my face.
“Why does a daemon travel amongst mortals?” I asked.
 
“What I do is none of your fucking business.” She snarled at me.
 
“You are almost rabid. What have I done to you?” I asked coming closer.
 
“You exist.” She snapped.
 
“Have I perhaps offended you in another lifetime?” he asked amused.
 
“Do not make yourself familiar with me uppyr!” She snarled as her eyes flashed crimson.
 
“How can I make myself familiar when I know not who you are? I must say your abilities are amazing.
I have never met any daemon besides an uppyr that has psi abilities.” I said smirking.
 
She set her mouth in a grim line and moved forward with incredible speed. She shoved her claws into my chest and released some manner of toxin. I hissed in pain and I shoved her back. She kept her balance and drew a sword. She threw me forcefully with her mind against a tree and I grunted. I got up and came closer to her. I tried to force her down with my will and she stood but she broke out into a sweat. Her shields were in place as well and I resorted to unsheathing my sword. My face was set in a grim visage as she circled me.
 
“You reek of hate for me personally but I have never seen you before. Pray tell what do you think I have done that makes you travel amongst the Romans.” I demanded.
 
“Your debauchery and evil are well known Eyal.” She sneered.
 
I stepped back and looked visibly stunned. She came at me quickly and wrapped a clawed hand around my throat. She pressed her claws in just enough and I did not fight.
 
“How do you know that name?” I whispered harshly.
 
“I also know you hail from Babylon and you are a Hebrew. You paid much money for mortals to return to their homeland of Judea.” She said in harsh tone.
 
“Who in God's name are you?” I asked her.
 
“You are a bastard and you will die a bastard's death.” She answered.
 
I pulled her hand off of my neck with sheer strength and crushed her fingers.
 
“You will tell me how you know of me woman. I was merely curious but now I am pissed.” I said grabbing her throat.
 
I made us disappear into the mist and we reappeared near my castle. She went wild and started slashing at me with her claws. I had to grab her hands and hold them tightly. She spit at me and my own eyes flashed red for a moment. I had to taste her blood. I was going mad with curiosity and I needed to know how she knew of me. She suddenly brought a booted foot up a little and kicked my knee.
 
“Bitch!” I hissed.
 
“You state the obvious vermin.” She said backing away.
She was panting and exhaustion was overcoming her. I looked over and rolled and grabbed an ankle. We tumbled down and I pinned her beneath me. She threw me off enough to vomit.
 
“I feel your hatred of me yet I have never done a damn thing to you!” I snarled.
 
She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and snarled. I was starting to get the idea that she was a dog.
 
“You are some kind of dog daemon? Why should I bother your kind?” I demanded.
 
“I do hate you. You are nothing more than scum that is a waste of space on this Earth.” She snarled in a terrible rage.
 
“You are the one that has brought the Romans to my door!” I raged.
 
“Serves you right.” She snapped.
 
“I would know how you know the name Eyal.” I said dangerously.
 
“Screw you.” She snapped again.
 
I was on her again and she again fought me. She managed to reach down and grab a dagger. I saw her movements and grasped her hand tightly. I smashed her hand against a rock and she yelped in pain. I did it again and she dropped the blade. The back of her hand was bloodied and she tried to keep it away from me. I leaned forward and licked at the blood. She maintained a barrier around her mind that I had a hell of a time trying to get through but her blood told me her ancestry. My eyes widened again in utter shock. Not only was she masking uppyr heritage but she also had masked the very distant relation to me that she was. I dropped her hand and I was confused.
 
“Who are you?” I demanded.
 
“Your death!” She snapped.
 
I grabbed her throat and I realized that she would not give me what I wanted. I lowered my fangs to her neck and she bucked beneath me as I sank them in. My eyes fluttered shut at the exquisite heat coursed through me. I moaned against her and I still could not get through the walls of her mind. I pulled back and she was a bigger mystery than before.
 
“You are half uppyr; how can this be?” I asked shocked.
 
“You do not know how males and females interact to create offspring?” She asked me sarcastically.
 
“I do not know how an uppyr was born of another daemon. I have never seen it.” I snapped.
 
“Ignorant imbecile.” She muttered.
 
“Excuse me? You are the one that has brought Legions of mortals into my land!” I snapped.
 
“You are a disgusting bastard who needs to do the world a favor and die!” She snarled at me.
 
“Tell me what offense you think I have done!” I demanded.
 
“You took from me.” She said in a raw voice.
“What did I take?” I asked confused.
 
“My dignity.” She snapped sitting up.
 
“I do not even know you. Your blood tells me that I should but I do not.” I said standing.
 
“You act as though you are innocent! You act as though you are not a depraved monster!” She snapped.
 
“Take my blood. You will see I speak the truth!” I said narrowing my eyes.
 
She moved forward and sank her fangs into my neck without any resistance from me. She had latched onto my neck and it seems she had no intentions of letting go. I moaned beneath her as she drank my blood. I had to push her back and her fangs tore my flesh. I looked at her and she stared right back at me. I had gotten nothing from my blood letting and she had gotten much. She turned away from me and I grabbed her. I turned her around and my large hands held her face.
 
“Who are you? Blood of a relative runs in your veins and you say I took your dignity.” I demanded softly.
 
“Who I am matters not. Who you are is what matters.” She said in a dangerous tone.
 
“I will have your name.” I demanded.
 
“Death.” She said darkly.
 
“How can I defend myself against your accusations?” I snarled.
 
“You cannot.” She stated in anger.
 
“Woman you will answer me.” I threatened her.
 
“Or you will what Vlad? Punish me?” She laughed bitterly.
 
I grabbed her roughly and she rounded on me. She hit me and I held on. I invaded her mouth and bit into her tongue. She groaned against the assault and I was able to pull a little bit from her. A small amount of her blood spilled from the kiss. I pulled back and stared at her horrified.
 
“I have known you.” I said.
 
“Go to hell!” She yelled at me.
 
“Come with me.” I said pulling her along.
 
“Let me go Vlad.” She demanded.
 
“Do not make yourself so familiar.” I said mocking her.
 
She grabbed my hair and jerked my head back. She put her claws to my throat and I stared at her with my brown eyes. Her eyes were burning and she dared me to move. She lowered her claws and jerked away from me.
 
“You are pathetic and you will die pathetic.” She said turning to leave.
 
“Says you and a pack of mortals?” I said moving straight in front of her.
 
“Who is Shezmu?” She asked suddenly.
 
“You speak of a legend and myth.” I said looking at her confused.
 
“You say he is only legend and myth but I have seen him with my own eyes.” She said incredulously.
 
I actually felt concerned and she moved closer to me.
 
“There is no way you could have seen that creature. He is said to be an Egyptian God.” I said defiantly.
 
“The idea of an ancient god makes you afraid?” She asked amused.
 
“You are a smart mouthed little tart. He is said to be the devourer of souls and judges the damned.” I said narrowing my eyes.
 
“I am not damned.” She said.
 
“You are a daemon according to the Church you are damned.” I said crossing my arms.
 
“I am Shinto and not Christian. I am not damned and therefore have no fear for my soul; you on the other hand.” She said looking me over.
 
“If this Shezmu is real then you and I may both have problems bitch. He is a blood drinker according to myth and may very well be one of the first.” I said narrowing my eyes.
 
“Why should I care?” She asked.
 
“One more powerful than both of us put together could be very dangerous indeed. I have never met a female of your strength and you are a hybrid.” I said stepping back.
 
“Are you suggesting that we find out what he wants?” She asked surprised.
 
“Yes I am. I have no intentions of dying. Regardless of any misdeeds you are convinced I have done or by some defunct Egyptian deity.” I said stubbornly.
 
“He appeared to me in Rome.” She said.
 
“First you need to call off your Roman dogs. The mortals may be causing problems but the uppyr in the Carpathians are not.” I demanded.
 
“I will call them off for now. You even think to betray me Tepest and I skewer your nads on a spit over a fire.” She said growling.
 
“Colorful metaphor woman.” I snapped.
 
“You may call me Yuina.” She said moving away from me.
 
“If you are Shinto then that means you are Japanese.” I observed.
 
“Very good. I suppose you are intelligent.” She said in a snotty tone.
 
I glared at her and I watched in surprise as she transformed into a sphere and left. I was full of anger at her words but I was also so incredibly attracted to her that I could not see straight. She was beautiful and powerful and I wanted to taste every bit of skin on her. She hated my guts and I could not fathom why. She was a mystery and I liked mysteries. I made my way into the castle and I had to get supplies. I had to get myself pulled together so I could figure out this woman.