Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Out of Babylon ❯ Webs of Antiquity ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Webs of Antiquity

In a hurried rush, I entered my library as my eyes voraciously took in the spines of the old tomes. Yhea’s words continued to torment and infuriate me as I looked for clues that the silver haired wench had suggested. I refused to acknowledge the deeds done and only focused on the needs at hand.
“You have returned my lord?” I heard from behind me.
“Not now Syna.” I growled low.
“If not now, then when Vlad?” Her voice quaked with unshed tears.
“I am done with your temper tantrums and show of emotions woman! You had my affection, nay! You had my protection even but you flaunt yourself every chance you get and then, you presume to tell me with whom I shall share my bed with for a night?” My speech left me before I even thought it through; it startled me in its intensity.
“How dare you! You who cannot get over a long dead whore who lied to you! I have been loyal and have even saved your worthless existence many times but to have you say, even once that you love me is too much!” She shrieked in her pitiful anger and jealousy.
“I may have been young once Syna but never again. You forget yourself woman. You forget yourself but you will never forget again. You either deliver me a son the end of this year or die.” I snarled as my eyes burned scarlet in my sudden rage.
Her screams reverberated around the library and she fell to her knees. Syna was raking her clawed hands through her dark hair as thick, viscous blood dripped from her nose and ears as my temper got the better of me. Soon her crème linen night gown became stained in the front from my demonstration and she was begging for mercy as the invisible binds of my mind destroyed veins within her head.
“Remember this night Syna! I am not your puppet, I am the master.” I hissed as lifted my mental barrage and turned on my heel and left the library.
I heard her fall to the red Persian rug that covered the stone floor and begin to sob as I ascended the stone steps to my suite of rooms. My problems with the wraiths were only beginning and this problem of the female uppyr in my life thinking to dominate me, I would not allow it. I was the ruler here, and I was the master of my domain.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Evil!
That word always haunted me, the word evil. Was I evil or simply, was I just a being struggling to survive? Mortals would always espouse that word at my kind and assign us so much more. The problem with humanity and calling them “mortals” and thinking of us as something special, I had issue with. We could be killed; it just took longer and very distinct ways. Humans were a different species of life and that was all there was to it. I did not see us as any different as domesticated dogs and wolves. Human beings were of course the domesticated dogs and my kind would always be the wolves.
“Vlad!” I heard.
“Da?” My voice responded but my mind was still wandering as I skimmed over an ancient scroll.
I was sitting at my massive dark walnut colored writing desk with an ancient looking scroll unrolled on the top. The legs of my desk were bowed and black colored and I had made this piece myself. I was quite proud of it. The top of the desk was littered with precious leather bound volumes, a candle that was burnt half way down, and my writing quill and pot of ink. Somewhere my official seal was but my mind was wholly at the problem at hand. Drago sat in a pew styled chair across from my ornately carved one. There were cherubs on each corner of the dark wood and it amused me in the irony. Around us, the shelves of the library went ceiling high and they were filled completely with volumes of varying thickness and scrolls of every size. The floors of this great room were covered in rich Persians in reds, blacks, and yellows. This single room besides my own bedroom was my refuge within the castle.

“Perhaps we should discuss the facts of the valley.” Drago stated as he sat across from me with a chalice of red wine in his hand.
“What is there to discuss my friend? These beings are complete maliciousness incarnate. How do you suggest we deal with them except to ascertain their histories and possible weaknesses?” I demanded curtly.
“Their nefarious nature I do not argue my lord, I am also wishing to discuss Danika Novak’s presence too.” My blue eyed retainer said raising a pale blonde brow.
“Danika is nothing in comparison to these wraiths! This Yhea made it quite clear that he could lay waste to her and that he would.” I said narrowing my eyes in my rising angst.
“I do not trust any succubus or incubus Vlad. People mistake them because they feed off of life energies during carnal relations, but their abilities mimic yours my lord in some respect. Do not summarily dismiss the Russian scamp.” He cautioned me.
I looked hard at my very good friend and I respected his opinion and his loyalty. Drago had no reason to betray me and his family was of good Germanic uppyr blood. Danika seemed to indicate the name Annka as someone important but I was dismissing her and the name. Frankly, I wanted revenge on Yhea tr’Awnhi and I would not stop searching until I had my answers. I did however come across a very scant passage about Ramanga; it simply said that it was a “living vampire”. I smirked to myself at that idea and it seemed this particular scroll was written by a human, as all uppyr were living in my mind.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxShe was surrounded by thick vegetation that was choking out sunlight, an evil smirk curved her lusciously full coral colored lips, black hair fell in deep waves and ebony tones. She was fully humanoid form and this form was one that could lure any man be they demon or human to their death. Her skin was a rich honey tone and the demoness had a mark between her thick brows and black, deep set eyes. There was an unpleasant smelling human further in the forest and hunger gripped her. The female moved with her unholy speed and appeared behind the mortal and jerked his filthy head back. Foul breath escaped his mouth as rotted teeth protruded. A short speech commenced and I could not make out any of it as it was a language I did not know. I was watching horrified and shocked at the same time as she sank her claws into his chest and pulled out his still pumping heart. The she-beast allowed him to fall and she sank her teeth into the dripping organ as the scarlet fluid smeared all over her face as she made snarling and growling noises as she devoured his vital organ. She heard more humans closing in and she licked her lips and sank to her knees, and again sank her claws into his soft belly, like a hot knife in butter, and ripped out his intestines and liver. She was slowly devouring his liver when more unfortunates happened upon the grisly scene of utter destruction. My own heart raced wildly as the scene played out in my head and I wanted to blanch but it also made a blood lust stir in my unlike anything I have ever known. Terrified of my reaction and yes, even of myself…
I awoke and realized that it had all been a dream. It had literally been the most disgusting thing I had ever witnessed or dreamed up. I did end up vomiting blood into a ceramic chamber pot next to my bronze Grecian style bed. I looked at my bed clothes and decided that I really needed to get rid of the white linens that Syna favored, they were too easily ruined by bloodletting and I sighed as I rose shakily. My visions were of something I did not know or understand but I could recognize her form. This woman was from the east, Hindustan to be exact. Why I had seen it, I had no clue and it was not something I would fantasize about to be certain. I was uppyr and I needed blood to survive but I detested the idea that we were beastly and animal like, I refused to be the monsters the humans accused us of being! The vision scared me and I put on a black linen simple shift. I went to my heavy oak door and yanked it open and slowly made my way down the long, twisting stone stairway. I had banished Syna for a bit because frankly she had pissed me off in her emotions and her jealousy of others in general. I did have general anger and pain when it came to Halima but she still was my first love. I would not allow a strumpet like Syna to ruin my memories of her.
I entered my library intent upon searching for more information and trying to ascertain what I had seen. What could it mean, and I knew it was nothing from my imagination but something very real. The titles I began to search and it just seemed a vain attempt at nothing when I felt a chilling presence behind me.
“So this is your home.” His cold voice sent ice down my spine.
“Yhea!” I snarled whirling around and staring with rage.
Yhea’s humanoid form was confounding to me, and his unearthly appearance had me on edge. His blue-black hair was semi pulled back and tied off with a leather binding of some kind. Around his neck appeared a collar of some kind and fine spun silver chain extended from a link on the front of the leather choker and attached to barbell piercings in his nipples. His long tunic-jacket style top was transparent and light blue in color and opened to reveal his entire muscular, pale chest and ripped belly. A small trail of fine black hair hinted at the waist line of his leggings in a dark navy blue and silver pattern. I imagined this was a style that must be casual and not at all for battle like I saw him last time. What caught my attention was the many piercings of this creature; his ears were pierced many times as well as his nipples that I could see. I actually did not want to find out what else he mutilated. I heard a light chuckle as I thought the last thing and Yhea’s lips were pursed together as I watched his wicked face.
“You are prudish Eyal.” He sneered at me.
“I am not that person here!” I thundered suddenly and I found my hand around his throat and he eyed me with nary an emotion.
“You have your testicles in a twist do you not Eyal? You came to my home and now I return the favor.” Yhea whispered treacherously.
“You threatened me, and demanded that I leave and I did. Now get the fuck out before I decimate you!” I roared.
Yhea’s perfect lips were smirking and he had a strong jaw on an oval face which had no hair except for his thick angled black brows that graced his obsidian colored eyes. His cheeks were sculpted and the bluish veins underneath his skin showed through a small bit. His eyes were almond shaped and he was very obviously of far eastern descent.
“I am a prince of my kind, hence all my piercings since you wonder at them. I am pierced many places. Should you like to see?” He asked pleasantly, toying with me.
“You are sick!” I snarled as my eyes reddened.
“You are not a very welcoming host Eyal; you have not even offered me a drink! Your rudeness is noted.” He said as he pried my fingers off of his neck.
I was hurled with so much force that I was slammed into a bookcase that held my precious books and scrolls. I was up instantly and came at the wraith with speed I rarely used. Yhea vanished but appeared behind me as he wrapped his hand around my long black hair and jerked me backwards. I fell awkwardly and my back was to his chest as I could smell him and blood.
“You have so much to learn young Eyal. How about this, how about I be fair and give you hints on how to battle me?” Yhea asked with mirth.
“Fuck you, you piece of swine!” I screamed in fury.
I knew Janek and Drago as well as many of my guards were attempting to get into the library but there was some sort of barrier up and it was just me against this evil.
“You hurt me Eyal but no matter. It is dinner time.” He said glowering at me in rising anger.
He attempted to sink his fangs into my jugular but I shoved my palm forcefully into his perfect nose and it gushed the crimson flow. He cursed as he let me go and I turned the tables on this hell spawn creature. I motioned with my right hand and he went flying as I had done only moments before. He landed into one of the pew style chairs that sat opposite of my writing desk, destroying it. Wood splintered and crushed under his corporeal weight and I was on him in a moment.
“I will end you!” My voice threatened.
“You will end me? How hilarious! Please try.” Yhea whispered in amusement.
I was horrified as he slowly faded out of sight and I was left sprawled on my black Persian rug. I was bruised, bloodied, and humiliated that this creature could show up and check me so easily and I could barely make a dent. I used my mind and I waved open the massive double doors of the library and looked at Drago’s blue eyes and Janek’s brown ones as they rushed in.
“The wraith appeared here.” I whispered.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Janek and Drago flanked on their own steeds as I was now in Egypt again. I intended to find Semet and demand some answers from the older uppyr. It was obvious my two companions were not thrilled to be in such an arid place but I was at home in such weather conditions. We had drained our demon energies by porting not only ourselves but our horses as well. I had also cut my long black hair, and it now was a messy shorter style. It curled at my collar and was to my ears on top. I had also allowed my hair on my face to grow again. I kept it very closely shaven and short but it did ghost my jaw. Both of my advisors wore their hair long and pulled off of their faces. Drago wore a similar beard as I did and Janek was clean shaven. Now all three of us had turban on our heads, mine was white and the other two wore black. I got down off of Satan and stood in front of the Alexandria library as the two European uppyr stared in awe.
“Let me do the speaking my friends.” I commanded.
“As you command my lord.” Janek said softly.
“Da my king.” Drago acknowledged.
The two men followed me as they were dressed all in black and I was dressed all in white. It was a stark contrast but I had told them to do so. All of this had me off balance but so did Yhea’s appearance in my home. I strode with purpose and the two followed. I did not wait long at all when I found her and she was there with hands on her shapely hips. Semet was wearing a turquoise colored halter that revealed her ample bosom that had a matching cord that wrapped around her bared midriff twice. Her bronzed belly was shown off to perfection in a low slung skirt that had no sides; only a panel in the front and the back. Her halter had a keyhole opening revealing the valley between her breasts. On her feet she wore reed sandals that laced up her legs. Her hair was down and woven in was gold beads and the effect was quite striking. My mouth was dry and I knew my two retainers were ogling her as was I for she was simply a stunning creature in any era.
“You are back so soon Vlad.” She purred.
“Da. I have returned Semet; I am in need of your knowledge and wisdom.” I replied bowing my head.
“You are a smooth talker boy, well since you were someone to someone important to me, then I shall indulge you certainly and you were so sweet last time.” Semet smirked.
Janek and Drago looked at one another and I could see plain curiosity on their faces as we followed the Egyptian uppyr. Her hips were swaying and she was being provocative on purpose and I sighed. Her dark brown hair was down and her silver-gray eyes were bewitching.
“So the wraith visited you did he?” She asked looking back as she walked.
“How do you do that Semet, break through my shields?” I demanded bluntly.
“I told you Vlad that I am a lilitu and I am two thousand years old. The matter of my age alone gives me the ability but my manner of ekiminus as well.” Semet replied.
“The wraiths! I was visited by someone who knew something of them and she said; Egypt, Hindustan, Greece, and a couple other places held answers to these monsters.” I growled at her cryptic answers.
“Well! It seems you have many questions and I can give you answers. You and your men may stay with me until you are satiated.” She murmured bowing her head.
I trusted her but then I did not. She was related to Halima and my beloved had betrayed me for whatever reason. I did not think she did it out of spite but it still hurt nonetheless. I braced myself for some tough answers and motioned Drago and Janek to follow me.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
We were near the Nile and it was a larger dwelling than last time. Semet had laid out golden cups and had poured them to the brim with blood. I was surprised and it was warm. I looked at her funny and she smiled at me over her own drinking vessel and my topaz brown eyes met hers.
“Tell me of this person who told you of the wraiths.” She commanded.
“Just a very powerful woman. She had silver hair and command of the air itself but she seemed to need the physical act more than a normal uppyr. My partner in Europe referred to her as a succubus.” I shrugged.
“I do not know this person. She sounds like a queen though.” Semet considered.
“A what?” Janek sputtered making a mess with his blood.
“Did you seriously think that the men were the most powerful amongst all breeds of blood drinkers young one?” She demanded.
“Go on Semet.” I commanded.
“Some groups of ekiminus are headed up by the female of the species. They are simply endowed with more power and they have breeding cycles young one.” Her smile made me feel awfully tight for the moment.
“You mean to tell me, they are like bees?” Drago demanded.
“Similar theory yes but an ekiminus queen is not a bee young one. She does not sit and just make young. She is dangerous, deadly, and in some species the absolute worst nightmare of your imagination.” Semet warned.
“Yuina is not evil.” I spoke out and Semet looked at me.
“A queen who is not self absorbed and wholly bent on making others bend to her will I have never heard of Vlad. You may think your Yuina is not evil but chances are she is.” She snapped.
I sighed and did not feel like arguing with the older woman. Semet glared at me with those amazing eyes and I challenged her with mine. Drago and Janek were just abiding my instructions and this woman seemed out to seduce me. My dream flashed in my mind and Semet sucked in her breath. She stared at me in horror and I was puzzled.
“How do you know that evil bitch?” She demanded suddenly.
“What do you mean? I have no clue as to her identity! I had that awful dream only recently.” I retorted.
“Her name is Ayille and she is the Ramanga queen.” She spat out the words.
“How do you know of her? Why would I dream of this creature?” I asked hurriedly.
“I know of her because she swept through Egypt long ago and she left a path of destruction so wide it was from the shores of the Mediterranean to the Blue Nile!” Semet informed me.
“What happened?” I asked dumbfounded.
“Ayille is beyond evil! She eats humans and ekiminus alike! Do you understand me? She has no respect for anything save herself. She took an Egyptian boy and destroyed his parents. She tore through the royal house at the time, and she has appetites that make us look pious. She has several forms sweet Vlad. Be warned of this creature, I have no idea why you would be dreaming of her but she is powerful, ancient, and more deadly than any other ekiminus I know of.” She said suddenly downing her golden cup of blood.
“Semet, what of the wraiths?” I asked her grabbing her wrist.
“I will tell you more of them in private Vlad. Tell your men to hunt freely in the oasis surrounding this house.” She commanded me.
“Drago and Janek?” I called in Slavic.
“Da my lord?” Janek asked.
“You two are excused to go and hunt for fresh blood. Semet has stated you may freely do so around the house here.” I stated looking at Semet the whole time.
“As you command my king.” Drago replied.
“The humans worship us as gods and freely give us their blood as long as we do not kill them and we make the experience pain free.” Semet said softly.
I relayed her instructions and my two dearest friends nodded. It was nothing for them to follow the command as it was their preferred way to feed except on the evil doer, they would kill human murderers without a thought. I watched the two leave the dwelling and Semet stared at me with growing desire on her face.
“You want to ask more, and I have decided to answer all your questions.” She whispered almost passionately.
“I know you said you are Halima’s sister, did you mean as in blood sisters or through the cult of Hathor?” I demanded.
“She was my younger sister.” Semet said reaching up and pulling off my head covering.
“Why would she hide what she was from me?” I demanded trying to quash my rising ardor.
“Before the fall, my sister was married to the second son of the pharaoh. He was a very good and kind man and they were very much devoted and in love. They were mated for a long while and she bore him several children.” She replied using a claw to trace my ear.
“I saw her memories of him I believe.” I growled in sudden jealousy.
“Keep your anger at bay Eyal! You were but a young man and she was more than a thousand years old.” Semet snapped.
My jaw dropped and I stared at this creature as she watched my face and I calmed myself.
“The prince was a good man! I did not say you were not, but he was her husband before the fall. The jackal tribe came like a scourge and swept through the land like a plague. They had issues with Narmer and his family was just       collateral damage. We never knew what happened to her but after I met you, I found out.” She replied cupping my cheek.
“She was sad. She was always so sad and I could never help her with that. I tried to make it better for her, and she ended up making it better for me.” I snorted in anger at myself.
“That was her way.” She said very softly.
“Why keep the fact that she was an uppyr from me? I could have used the knowledge then!” I cried in my old anger.
“As you call her, Halima? She would not have wanted to draw attention to you. She felt the same strange mixed aura from you that I do! It would seem you do not even know how you came about let alone what you were.” Semet stated bluntly.
“You are saying she may have been afraid of me?” Came the question before I thought about it.
“Yes Eyal! That is what I am saying.” She nodded and I could not reply.
Semet’s lips covered mine and I groaned for a moment. Kissing this creature was too much like kissing Halima. I decided that lilitu were indeed a breed of uppyr I wanted to cultivate. I was not certain what made them different but their kiss alone made me weak in the knees and I suddenly reached up and dug my fingers into her soft, sable hair as I growled into the intimacy. If she wanted this, then I was not going to stop it. I was in fact going to embrace it and get whatever I could out of it. Semet made a surprised noise when I ripped her turquoise skirt from her.
“Since you want this woman, you have it. You are mine. No one else touches you but me. No one!” I snarled as I without warning sank my fangs into her juncture and she swooned.
“Yes! As you command. Yes! I will be only yours.” She groaned.
Her reply dumbed down my male brain and I could not take it. I faced her away from me and squeezed her round bottom in maddening lust. Two fingers wiped through her womanly folds and I undid my off white bottoms and impaled the siren in one swift stroke. She was already soaking and her soft scream nearly made me loose all control. I deftly made her halter disappear and my hands grabbed her hips as I shifted my hips swiftly; building a punishing rhythm. Her rising, lustful cries must have been heard everywhere but I did not care. I was claiming this female for myself and I forced her up long enough to jerk her hair aside and I again sank my teeth into her shoulder. Her screams of joy had me soaking her channel immediately. I was drinking her life wantonly and my mind was spilling all sorts of lewd words into her thoughts. Semet was barely standing and I intended to take her several more ways.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I woke up in a bed with ornate carvings on a rolled headboard and footboard. The bed seemed to be made out of one massive piece with the mattress on top. Semet was naked beside me and I was sprawled next to her the same way.
“The wraiths are creatures that can move in and out of our lives. They can only exist here for short times until they exhaust themselves and must return to their own world.” She murmured sleepily.
“So how do I exhaust him Semet?” I asked softly running fingers through her nether curls.
“Keep him here.” She smiled.
It dawned on me what she was saying and I grinned at her. She smiled at me and my heart was pounding wildly. I could adore this woman and she wanted to be mine and only mine.
“She loved you Eyal. She did love you so very much, but I am older than her. I am not afraid of what you are. I am awed by it.” Semet mumbled softly.
“Lay back.” I commanded.
She did as I asked and I opened her thighs widely. Her eyes were trying to burn red as I slipped two fingers inside of her. I began to massage her slowly and increased the speed.
“Do not fear me ever Semet.” I demanded of her.
“I will never fear you. This woman Syna? She has not given you what you want?” She gasped.
“Correct.” I purred.
“I will! I will give you what you wish.” She screamed as waves of pleasure washed over her.
Things had taken a different turn and plans in my head began to immerge. I watched her as she was sated from the ministrations.
“Return with me to Wallachia when my mission here is done?” I asked/commanded of Semet.
The ancient uppyress lifted her head and there was deep emotion in her face. Her dark brown hair was wild in its free state and was really quite fetching. Her full breasts heaved in her feeling and they were tipped with caramel colored bits of flesh. Her womanly folds were shrouded with a nest of nearly black curls. Her dusky skin was covered in a bit of dew from the recent physical activity.
“I will return with you.” She replied barely above a whisper.
“That pleases me.” I smiled warmly.
Her own smile made me wanton and she gasped when I fell upon her again.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The tone of the castle was one of relative peace for the moment. Syna was not here as she was still banished but I could have cared less. Semet was in my suite of rooms and shared my bed every night. She had taken to this brave new world very well and I had to admit that the clothes looked delicious on my new lover. Drago and Janek both approved of her highly and she had brought with her thousands of scrolls that were ancient and added greatly to my collection. I was fortunate enough to have such a companion for company but what she brought was even more valuable. I began to make a very detailed chart of the various breeds of uppyr. Semet had been here for a few months and everyone in the castle knew of her. I was writing in my library with my retainers and I felt her presence at the doors of the great room.
“Vlad?” She asked softly.
“Da my darling?” I asked sipping some red wine from my crystal chalice.
“I would have you know something.” Semet said warmly.
I felt the intrusion first and Semet whirled around. There was the one creature who gave me pause with dread. Yhea was dressed in black this time and his tunic style jacket was past his knees and his bottoms had sheen to them. His midnight hair was down and silver fingers graced his pointing fingers that were connected by thin chains to gauntlet style bracelets on his wrists. His obsidian colored eyes beheld my lover and he had a wrathful look.
“Well well! Look at what you went and dug up my boy! An ancient cunt.” Yhea sneered at Semet.
“You are not welcome here hell spawn! We have not returned to your homeland so why return to my home?” I demanded of my now nemesis.
“Because you promised to end me and I still wait.” He retorted with arrogance.
“Then let me fix my error!” I snarled as I rose.
Semet had said nothing but Yhea was quickly thrown against the now closed doors of my library. Drago, Janek, and I stood at the ready and we pulled our swords. My amazing lover however was mumbling something softly and she pulled a very short knife I knew that she carried. It was a bronze weapon and quite Egyptian. Yhea was hissing in anger but looked at her as she neared him.
“You bitch!” He snarled as he tried to move.
“I am not young filthy wraith! I am also a priestess of the goddess Hathor. You would do better to know more.” She smirked as she suddenly sliced open his neck.
Yhea was too shocked for words and obviously mortally wounded. Semet it seemed allowed him to leave and was using this as a demonstration. I could see hate written all over the other world creature’s face and it was now directed at the woman who I was sharing my life with at the moment. I made a menacing sound and Yhea did his disappearing act quickly.
“How?” I asked joyously.
“We are their antithesis in this world. We are them but fully solid. You have to focus all of your energies as you would to transport yourself great distances. It takes a great deal of our energies but it can be done. Now I must rest and feed.” Semet said obviously exhausted.
“Will you teach me this thing my darling?” I asked taking her hands.
“Yes Vlad. Of course I will teach you anything I can. It is the least I can do.” She nodded with such incredible warmth.
“You had something to tell me Semet?” I asked gently.
Janek and Drago neared me and the older uppyress and they seemed incredibly intrigued by her as always. Her eyes shown with tears and a wide smile appeared on her beautiful heart shaped face.
“I carry your child Vlad. I carry your heir.”