Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Out of the shadows and into the light ❯ Saved by a stranger ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]


Summary: Seth is falling for the man who saved him from certain death, but some secrets shouldn't be left unheard. Seth gets plummeted into a world of amazing things but to every paradise there's a Hell.
AN: Hello Tobi here! This story contains yaoi or boy/boy so if no like no read Your flaming will not bother me. This story also contains abuse, swearing, death, references and attempts of suicide, and mentions of the Christian religion. This is not the first story I've written but it is the first I've posted online so please don't be too mean. R&R

Out of the shadows and into the light
Chapter 1: Saved by a stranger
Seth's POV
I was sitting there in the tree behind my house reading my favorite book. I'm a loner, I have but one friend, Jared. He's been with me since we could walk. He loves sports, even though I'm not to fond of them myself. I do enjoy it when he's playing soccer and takes his shirt off... He has the sexiest body ever! Though I would never tell him that. I couldn't tell him that. To say that he would uncomfortable would be an understatement. "Seth! Go to the store, I'm outta beer!" My sorry, drunken excuse of a father yelled at me from the house. "I can't. I'm not old enough." My father comes stumbling out of the house looking for me. He sees me in the tree and throws a empty beer bottles at me. I fall out of the tree trying to dodge them. I stand up quickly and try to get back up into the tree but he grabs me and jerks me to the ground making me hit my head. Hard. I cover my face as I wait for him to hit me. Instead, I hear a thud. I remove my hands from my face and open my eyes to see him passed out on the ground. I get up and run into the street not bother to wait for oncoming traffic to cease.Next thing I know I hear shouting and I'm pushed harshly out of the way and something hard and heavy is on top of me. I hear a far off voice calling my name. I open my eyes and I'm surrounded by darkness. Suddenly I see a bright light coming towards me. Panic begins to rise in my chest as it gets closer. Closer and closer it starts to form into a human shape. "Mom?" It gets close enough so I can see it clearly. "It is you!" I hug her tighly too afraid to let go. I pull back in the realization that this isn't possible. "But how? You hung yourself..." I start to back away slowly. She steps closer looking at me like a have the plague. "No! You did this to me! You deserve the beatings from your father! I feel sorry for him having to see your disgusting face everyday. No wonder he hates you!" She lunges at me changing into my father. Literally. It goes dark again and I hear someone speaking to me in a soft gentle voice. I open my eyes slowly only to be blinded by a bright light. Oh no not again! I try to scramble away but something is holding me. No he's got me! "No! Let go! Let me go!"I open my eyes not to my father but to a very handsome guy. Where am I? I look aroung and notice I'm in a hospital room. " A hospital? Why am I here?" Suddenly the memory of almost getting hit by a bus comes rushing back to me. "Oh my god, I almost died..." I look at the strange man again. He has long silver hair but he's not old. He actually looks in his twenties. He's wearing a long black trench coat and leather pants. He seems like a cool guy. But why is he here? With me? Was he the one who saved me? I'm startled out of my thinking when he speaks. " Yes I was. I am the person who pushed you out of the way." I look at him confused. I didn't say that out loud did I? Could he've...no that's not possible. I must have hit my head. He snickers at me. "What? What's so funny?" He looks straight at me with a playful smile on his face. My heart skips a beat. He's so dreamy...Wait! Did I just think that? "Your welcome." I mentally shake myself. "What?" He leans in closer, "I said your welcome." Your welcome? But I didn't say thank you... Oh! I didn't say thank you! I bow my head quickly "I'm so sorry." i look up at him. "Thank you so much for saving me. I don't know how I could ever repay you?" He looks away for a secong then back at me. "Come with me." He stands up and holds out his hand to me. "What? Why?" I look at his hand hesitantly. "Do you trust me?" "What kind of question is that? I just met you."He looks straight into my eyes like he's searching for something. Who does this guy think he is? Of course I don't trust him. Is he stupid...but he did save my life. I take his hand. "O-okay. I don't fully trust you but..." He picks me up bridal style and walks towards the window. "What are you doing?" I hide my blushing face in my hands. He's holding me! I feel so safe though. I snuggle into his chest and fall asleep instantly.

AN: I know it's short but hopefully my chapters will be longer from now on. Please review. If you think the story is missing something please tell me and I'll see what I can do. Thanks for reading! Come back for chapter two!